Clan War - Global Map

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

aurora97 #1 Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:30 AM

Major

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35313 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

After the last revamp of the global map, the number of landing zones and provinces available shrank dramatically. 

The number of clans participating in a landing zone increased and so did the battle time which drag's on late into the wee hours of the morning.

Am suggesting that the number of landing zones or provinces for the 22:00 prime time be increased probably by 1 or 2 (Max landing zone and province)... So that players will not have to fight final battles at 1.00am+....zzz

Just a suggestion... Could be a bad one... I don't know... 

Tanitha #2 Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:07 AM

Wargaming

• Administrator
  • 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postaurora97, on 25 March 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

After the last revamp of the global map, the number of landing zones and provinces available shrank dramatically. 

The number of clans participating in a landing zone increased and so did the battle time which drag's on late into the wee hours of the morning.

Am suggesting that the number of landing zones or provinces for the 22:00 prime time be increased probably by 1 or 2 (Max landing zone and province)... So that players will not have to fight final battles at 1.00am+....zzz

Just a suggestion... Could be a bad one... I don't know... 

Hello

Thanks for the feedback on this topic, but the global map will move to Northern Europe in a couple of weeks.
So discussion of adding landing zones on the current map is void at the moment..

Please feel free to reopen a discussion on landing zones on the NEuropean map, after its open in a couple of weeks.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users