Weekly Special: Week of Liberty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

kovec #61 Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

Corporal

• 1586 battles

View Postbashotokoro, on 12 April 2015 - 09:35 PM, said:

Is there any reason i should remove the rental M4A2E4 Sherman tank?

As i stated above i already got the free garage slot when i completed the mission. Then, when the rental time expired, i get one more free slot but the Sherman is still there.

If i remove it, will i get another free slot? if nothing happen, i think i would like to keep it for sake of pixels :)

Why remove it? See my reply below :) No, you will not gain yet another garage slot when you remove the rental.

View Postmttspiii, on 12 April 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

Guys, any idea how to wrench out crew, consumables, ammo, and equipment from an expired tank (without buying, or removing the tank?)

Nope. You have to remove the tank to get your stuff back. I had the same issue. As a newer account i only have one binocs and one camo net and i happened to be playing the rental tank when my time expired so when it brought me back to the garage my equipment was locked. This really should be changed in the future i think.
I'm actually from NA server, just playing here while i'm in Japan. Same username if you need to know my real stats :p

neokai #62 Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:24 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

View Postkovec, on 12 April 2015 - 09:19 PM, said:

Why remove it? See my reply below :) No, you will not gain yet another garage slot when you remove the rental.

Nope. You have to remove the tank to get your stuff back. I had the same issue. As a newer account i only have one binocs and one camo net and i happened to be playing the rental tank when my time expired so when it brought me back to the garage my equipment was locked. This really should be changed in the future i think.

The TLV is a new feature, so yeah some bugs bound to crop up. I suggest making a ticket to Support so they can manually remove/replace your equipment in your depot.

Also, making a thread in the bug-reporting section with screenshots and description of the process (how you got to that error, step by step) will earn you a lot of brownie points from the programmers. Replicating the bug is key to fixing it after all.

Spoiler

mttspiii #63 Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33352 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View Postkovec, on 12 April 2015 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well, utter crap. Hope WG fixes that issue with rental tanks. I thought it'd be like Tank Locking in CW, where you can't bring a tank to Battle but can still strip it of all its bits.

Wanna make a Suggestion thread about it? And maybe poke Tanitha and Support about it?

EDIT: oh wait, it's not a ticket to support but rather a bug report thread?

Edited by mttspiii, 12 April 2015 - 09:32 PM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

bashotokoro #64 Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 26888 battles

View Postneokai, on 12 April 2015 - 09:11 PM, said:

I presume you don't have a M4E4 before. So basically you got a free slot with M4 tank at mission completetion, then when rental period ended you got another free slot?

Sounds like a bug personally. If you feel strongly about it, please make a bug report at the bug-reporting section. Otherwise, enjoy the free slot. :)

Ooops sorry, i think i might got something wrong here. I have done the daily login mission for the T7 CC on the same day the rental Sherman ended. I already have the T7 CC in my garage before. So, is there any chance the one extra slot i thought i got when the rental time expired was actually coming from the daily login mission? If Yes, then there is no bug involve here, just my misunderstanding of the situation. (there is an increased of 750 gold from my previous screenshot indicating that i got it from the T7 CC daily login mission)

Anyway, if i am not going to benefit from removing the rental Sherman, i will just let it sit in my garage

Alunsina #65 Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

Private

• 18450 battles
henrylico - attending

Silent_Mobius #66 Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 32569 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

How to solve this issue?

The rented M4A2E4 Sherman has locked up my equipment and consumables.

I have issued a ticket with no reply yet.

Is this a bug?

愛は消去することはできません Love Can Never Be Erased
サイレントメビウス Silent Möbius

mttspiii #67 Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33352 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostSilent_Mobius, on 15 April 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

How to solve this issue?

The rented M4A2E4 Sherman has locked up my equipment and consumables.

I have issued a ticket with no reply yet.

Is this a bug?

I got a reply from Support, saying that they don't have information or something about it. Presumably it's being decided by the higher-ups if it's a bug or a design feature.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

1Nomad #68 Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Corporal

• 13682 battles
  • [NAVI] NAVI

View Postmttspiii, on 15 April 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

I got a reply from Support, saying that they don't have information or something about it. Presumably it's being decided by the higher-ups if it's a bug or a design feature.

The whole concept of renting tanks is brain dead from software engineering view point. Keeping them in your garage and using them is asking for troubles. I deleted mine as soon as it was possible and didn't use it - no troubles here.

Tanitha #69 Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postmttspiii, on 15 April 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

As far as I know, from the little feedback I've obtained so far..

1. TLV's cant be sold, if they are not repaired, and cant be repaired if they are expired. So not setting the auto repair and then having the damaged LTV expire, could result in items in the LTV being locked due to this bug.

2. TLV's do not use a garage slot.

3. A garage slot was given with LTV's just in case one was needed, and also because players who already had the tank .. then get something anyway.. This has been altered for May, and LTV's will no longer come with a garage slot and instead will come with something else .. like consumables throughout may.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users