The Grand Finals: Interview With The APAC Teams

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

Major

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
The teams going to The Grand Finals later this month spoke up to present themselves and answer a few pressing questions.

Full news text

Wolvenworks #2 Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:31 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 15302 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

Replace the word "skill" with "gold shell". Trust me. It will suddenly make a lot more sense. Especially the Chinese team.

You want a real fight, remove goldshells from the equation.

zeroyuki92 #3 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:35 PM

Sergeant

• 30106 battles
  • [RPS] RPS
And what stops the other team to also gold shells? I support limitation/nerf to gold shells, but claiming skill=gold shells in a competition where everyone could use it is just too silly.

Wolvenworks #4 Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 15302 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postzeroyuki92, on 17 April 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

And what stops the other team to also gold shells? I support limitation/nerf to gold shells, but claiming skill=gold shells in a competition where everyone could use it is just too silly.

Read before you talk. I said that if you want a good brawl, remove gold shells. I did not say goldshell = skill. I said that goldshells are a cheap substitute to years/months of training. 

Can't pen a tank frontally? hit the flank. Track him. Distract the enemy long enough for your big guns (arty/td/anyone with better gun) to kill that thick guy. 

But since we're talking about SEA server, expect that kind of "high-level" play on highly organized elite clans like the Triad or DPS, PVP, and SDRHB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users