17-26 April: [Premium Shop] WGL Grand Finals

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

CaptainJarsSparrow #21 Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:20 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 28822 battles
  • [LUBE] LUBE
I am not happy, WG.  A lot of people will not buy this tank now, those of us that have are very angry. I will not buy anymore stuff from WG until they change the camo

BlakPhoenix #22 Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

Private

• 9164 battles
  • [LUBED] LUBED
Agreed. The camo is very unappealing and it was not made clear in the gift shop that itwuld be like this. All the tank reviews had normal camo too! Let us put normal camo on it!!

BlackPaw #23 Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:09 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 36768 battles
  • [RTA-X] RTA-X

At least you should state clearly in the shop and the tank description that the tank will come with the WGL camo banner that cannot be changed.

So if someone would like to buy having to accept that conditions...... 

All we have now is the information from the third party blog... Nothing from your official website.

Edited by BlackPaw, 18 April 2015 - 01:43 AM.

aYsiEn #24 Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

Private

• 12886 battles
  • [-SON-] -SON-
I've bought AMX 13 57 Bundle 1, but no gold to vehicle in my account.

WG please check my ticket quickly!

Bigglesfliesagain_ #25 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:37 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 32542 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View PostBlackPaw, on 18 April 2015 - 03:09 AM, said:

At least you should state clearly in the shop and the tank description that the tank will come with the WGL camo banner that cannot be changed.

So if someone would like to buy having to accept that conditions...... 

All we have now is the information from the third party blog... Nothing from your official website.

I purchased one and couldnt change the camo yet there is no description of this on the Asia server at all. I did see something on the EU server but not on the ASIA server. Knowing that all servers operate differently i assumed that we would have the option.

I will submit a ticket to see if i can have camo options added to the tank.

As far as variations of the tank, in the gift shop it is designated as the amx 13 57, thats it.

There either needs to be more description on what your getting, give players what they are buying or offer money back.

#XVMStatsMatter

#DepthMatters

#Are[InsertClanNameHere]Recruiting

CrankyCheese #26 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:49 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 81915 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostBigglesfliesagain_, on 18 April 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

I purchased one and couldnt change the camo yet there is no description of this on the Asia server at all. I did see something on the EU server but not on the ASIA server. Knowing that all servers operate differently i assumed that we would have the option.

I will submit a ticket to see if i can have camo options added to the tank.

As far as variations of the tank, in the gift shop it is designated as the amx 13 57, thats it.

There either needs to be more description on what your getting, give players what they are buying or offer money back.

I will back you up by placing a ticket in on the no camo , emblem and inscription problem

When you have camo paint on your tanks it adds an extra 5% 

This is just dirty way for advertising WG grand finals

If WG put the real AMX 13 57 in the shop no one would by this white elephant 

Genesong #27 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:09 AM

#GetChieftainaChieftain

• Beta-Tester
  • 16042 battles

View PostCranky1, on 18 April 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

I will back you up by placing a ticket in on the no camo , emblem and inscription problem

When you have camo paint on your tanks it adds an extra 5% 

This is just dirty way for advertising WG grand finals

If WG put the real AMX 13 57 in the shop no one would by this white elephant 

From EU server news announcement.

Important: Please note that due to the WGL Grand Finals personalization, it is impossible to add any emblems, inscriptions or camouflage patterns on the vehicle. However, the vehicle will have the 5% camouflage bonus active by default. This means that even though the tank cannot be painted, it will enjoy the appropriate camo bonus regardless and free of any charge.

Edited by Chieftain_NZ, 18 April 2015 - 09:10 AM.

signature.png

bob_semple #28 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

Corporal

• 21 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 18 April 2015 - 09:09 AM, said:

Important: Please note that due to the WGL Grand Finals personalization, it is impossible to add any emblems, inscriptions or camouflage patterns on the vehicle. However, the vehicle will have the 5% camouflage bonus active by default. This means that even though the tank cannot be painted, it will enjoy the appropriate camo bonus regardless and free of any charge.

Yes, it's all well and good to let us know what is happening on EU server...But as Tanitha and co are experienced in telling us, this is NOT EU server, and so our specials are different, sales are different, etc.

As there is no mention of it being anything other than a standard 13-57 in announcements or store description, we are entitled to a standard 13-57. If WG want to sell the abomination then thay are legally required to describe it as such.

The fact that no-one from WG has stated in this thread that it is anything other than a standard 13-57 as described in advertising material means that they should be supplying the standard 13-57, not the abomination as sold on other servers.

Bigglesfliesagain_ #29 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 32542 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 18 April 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

Sorry mate, the day we recieve the same specials as the EU server i'll start reading the EU server and taking what they say as gospel on the Asia server.........didnt see pzIIj for sale on Asia but it was on EU so your information was not mentioned on the Asia server and is therefore invalid for this server.

There was NO MENTION AT ALL ON ASIA server of restrictions regarding this tank and its camo. Things are different on all servers in regards to specials and what is accepted we are told all the time. Just search the complaint posts of why are we not getting what other servers are. 

There was also nothing in the gift shop point of sale that mentioned any special wg banners or the ability to not put camo on it. I only noticed after purchasing that there was a new announcement about the WG logo.

The fury tank was a special and you could still apply camo to it. Why shouldnt players be able to change the camo just like on any other tank?

All people want is what they pay for? I'll have the amx 13 57 i paid for thanks.

Edited by Bigglesfliesagain_, 18 April 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#XVMStatsMatter

#DepthMatters

#Are[InsertClanNameHere]Recruiting

BlackPaw #30 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 36768 battles
  • [RTA-X] RTA-X

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 18 April 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

Sorry mate, really no any excuse for WG here...

Really, that is from EU server and is for EU server.

If everything applies the same things for all server we should have the same specials.  Other than that, same or not, it is this server responsibility to put the notification in the website to notify the buyer in the shop. There is no excuse.  

Do we have to go visiting every EU NA RU etc server websites to gather and search for any information when we wanna buy something from this company?

How non sense it that?

And when we ask why we dont have spcial like others they say every server has different special and management.  

WG asia have to admit that they are wrong and fix the damages they have done effecting players.  If there is a normal 13 57 selling, who wanna get the one with the freaking ugly WGL banner, Absolutely zero.

This is just intentional trap for money grasp which is very low.  If you want to sell that banner you MUST state clearly in the tank description for buyer to accept on that upon buying.

There is NO WG staff even bother coming to talk and answer, and discuss this issue other than the news spamming in the forum and website.

What is this company way of doing business is so unprofessional.  

I even sent message to Tan right after the tank was put in the shop... There is no answer from heaven... WTF is this.

Edited by BlackPaw, 18 April 2015 - 07:33 PM.

CrankyCheese #31 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:56 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 81915 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

I notice WG has posted a video of the of the AMX 13 57 GF tank on website after all the first buyers got burnt

I bought this tank thing it was just the release of the AMX 13 57 as a special because of WGF

if I wanted adverting all over it I would of brought the T-Shirt

what is next a KFC M4 or Coca Cola M60 ?

bob_semple #32 Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:26 AM

Corporal

• 21 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 18 April 2015 - 09:09 AM, said:

So, if we're supposed to get this sort of info from EU server for an SEA offer, does this mean we also get the cheaper price and "bonus" 3 days premium as well?

If we're not being offered same package at same price, then what's to show this is in any way related to the 13-57 abomination on offer there? There is no metion of advertising rubbish on the local offering, and so it should not have it. Alternatively, they should be paying us to advertise their event on our tanks if they are forcing the abomination on us...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users