Jump to content


OPEN invitation - clan activities


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

aurora97 #1 Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

hi everyone,

 

If you are without a clan and interested to participate in SH or TC activities as legionnaires or freelance players, add me to your friend list, pm me in game or in forum and I will hook you up with our clan activities.

 

#TC subject to availability.

#TB is currently full.

 

A little bit about Valkyrie...

Little known fact, the clan name was not derived from Nordic gods rather the clan was named after operation Valkyrie, paying homage to Colonel Stauffenberg's effort.

 

Our clan activities normally starts from 10pm onwards, many of us are working professionals (ranging from professional bankers, air force officer, accountants, retiree, real estate agent, engineer etc..) . Our clan is a multinational clan, compromise of players mainly from the ASEAN region. All are welcomed!

 

What is needed?

A) tier 6 and 8 tanks

B) team speak

C) have fun!

 

Want to know know more about us? Check of the link at the bottom of my wotlabs tag!

 

Looking forward to c u.

 

Aurora97(my)


Edited by aurora97, 28 April 2015 - 02:54 PM.


yoshii_minami #2 Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 28938 battles
  • 273
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013

Hi semua,

 

Bila anda tidak memiliki klan, dan anda tertarik untuk berpartisipasi dalam kegiatan Strong Hold atau Tank Company sebagai legionnaires atau pemain paruh waktu, tambahkan saya kedalam daftar teman anda, kirim pesan ke saya di dalam game atau di forum dan saya akan memasukkan dengan kegiatan klan saya.

#Tank Company tergantung dari keadaan.

#Team Battle untuk saat ini sudah penuh.

 

Sedikit tentang Valkyrie...

sedikit fakta, nama klan ini bukan berasal dari dewa-dewa Nordic, melainkan klan ini dinamakan berdasarkan operasi Valkyrie, sebagai penghormatan kepada usaha Kolonel Stauffenberg.

Sebagian besar anggota berasal dari Singapur dan Malaysia

 

Apa yang dibutuhkan?

A) tank tier 6 dan 8

B) team speak

C) bersenang-senang!


Ingin tahu lebih banyak lagi tentang kami? Lihat link di bawah tag wotlabs saya

Kami menunggu partisipasi anda.

 

Aurora97(my)


I'm starting to hate SPG more and more now after having blue WN8
Seems like they love me more than peas, bananas, and red apples


aurora97 #3 Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

I will be on leave overseas from 1-3May 2015, will be back on the 4 May 2015.

 

Happy Labour Day!



yoshii_minami #4 Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 28938 battles
  • 273
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013

View Postaurora97, on 30 April 2015 - 02:13 AM, said:

I will be on leave overseas from 1-3May 2015, will be back on the 4 May 2015.

 

Happy Labour Day!

 

Regarding that, you might want to contact me or another officer when Aurora97 is away :) o7 

I'm starting to hate SPG more and more now after having blue WN8
Seems like they love me more than peas, bananas, and red apples


aurora97 #5 Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Tried doing stronghold and team battle these couple of days, couldn't even get into battle because many Clans are focusing on Clan War (tier 8/10)...

 

:S


Edited by aurora97, 14 May 2015 - 04:38 PM.


yoshii_minami #6 Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 28938 battles
  • 273
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013

View Postaurora97, on 14 May 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

Tried doing stronghold and team battle these couple of days, couldn't even get into battle because many Clans are focusing on Clan War (tier 8/10)...

 

:S

 

But still we are waiting for you to join us in our clan activities. :)
Come and play with us.
We'll be waiting.

I'm starting to hate SPG more and more now after having blue WN8
Seems like they love me more than peas, bananas, and red apples


aurora97 #7 Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View Postyoshii_minami, on 14 May 2015 - 09:37 PM, said:

 

But still we are waiting for you to join us in our clan activities. :)
Come and play with us.
We'll be waiting.

 

just yesterday we made 2 new friends and they joined our stronghold party as legionnaires. 

 

 



Tanitha #8 Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:43 AM

    Wargaming

  • Administrator
  • 4564 battles
  • 7,907
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View Postaurora97, on 29 May 2015 - 12:53 AM, said:

 

just yesterday we made 2 new friends and they joined our stronghold party as legionnaires. 

 

 

 

Good to see recruiting going strong

And love the multi cultures. : )

 

(iii) Diplomat: 
Miya (Japan) 
hypershot90 (Vietnam)
yoshii_minami (Indonesia)


Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

 

 


aurora97 #9 Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View PostTanitha, on 21 June 2015 - 02:43 AM, said:

 

Good to see recruiting going strong

And love the multi cultures. : )

 

(iii) Diplomat: 
Miya (Japan) 
hypershot90 (Vietnam)
yoshii_minami (Indonesia)

Hi Tan,

Really enjoyed my time as well in WoT with the various company i make.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Aurora97

 



aurora97 #10 Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View Postaurora97, on 28 April 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

hi everyone,

 

If you are without a clan and interested to participate in SH or TC activities as legionnaires or freelance players, add me to your friend list, pm me in game or in forum and I will hook you up with our clan activities.

 

#TC subject to availability.

#TB is currently full.

 

A little bit about Valkyrie...

Little known fact, the clan name was not derived from Nordic gods rather the clan was named after operation Valkyrie, paying homage to Colonel Stauffenberg's effort.

 

Our clan activities normally starts from 10pm onwards, many of us are working professionals (ranging from professional bankers, air force officer, accountants, retiree, real estate agent, engineer etc..) . Our clan is a multinational clan, compromise of players mainly from the ASEAN region. All are welcomed!

 

What is needed?

A) tier 6 and 8 tanks

B) team speak

C) have fun!

 

Want to know know more about us? Check of the link at the bottom of my wotlabs tag!

 

Looking forward to c u.

 

Aurora97(my)

 



aurora97 #11 Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012
Fun fact. Valkyrie clan has been in existence for 931 days.

aurora97 #12 Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:54 PM

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35439 battles
  • 2,203
  • [FUNI] FUNI
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Come join us in our stronghold play, everyone is welcome to join us.

 

Please have a variety of tier 8 tanks and also join our teamspeak.

 Look forward to having you :)


Edited by aurora97, 17 September 2015 - 03:56 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users