Buying Gold for the treasury

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tankload #1 Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 22560 battles

Would be useful if i could do this, so i could gift my own members for small scale events or member of the month etc. Would help casual clans like mine unlikely to do well in CW a lot.

Any chances?

Information is pretty shit, power is still power

Napalmer #2 Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 49959 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

It'd have to be from the gift-shop, otherwise people would abuse the system to transfer gold to and from accounts.

Napalmer.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

tankload #3 Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 22560 battles
I meant the gift shop of course, that's why i said buy gold.

View PostNapalmer, on 22 May 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

It'd have to be from the gift-shop, otherwise people would abuse the system to transfer gold to and from accounts.

Napalmer.

Information is pretty shit, power is still power

neokai #4 Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles
I think adding Clans to the list of "players" you can gift gold would be an interesting idea.
Spoiler

Yorrick #5 Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 23904 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

yep it would be handy but knowing some of the clans on this server they would abuse it on the global map with espionage and the other global map gold features 

giving them an even greater edge 
Although maybe they can already afford it with their clan treasury so it wouldnt make any difference IDK 

We run comps in tcm  and reward small amounts of gold to the winners from the gift shop . thats an option if you can afford it 

luckily the comp teams are only 3 or 4 a side so our officers help pay the competitions victors 

Maybe smaller / cheaper amounts of gold in the gift shop would be a good idea 

or if you could buy gold from the gift shop and gift any amount you liked to individuals . but i suspect that would spoil wot economy 

Tank Company Mercenary [TCM] A Tank Company,Strongholds,Platooning, Enthusiast's clan
We Play for Victory, Kill for Laughs, Die for the Team, Honour,Glory and a Bloody Good Time
Bringing together skilled Tankers, who want to play in skilled, friendly, competitive teams in Tank Companies, Campaign Clan Wars, and Platoons .Have you got what it takes to become a Mercenary? Skilled, Willing to learn/teach and play as a strong team with a Friendly Well Organised, United clan.RECRUITING NOW
check us out and apply here http://tankcompanyme...ary.shivtr.com/ to find out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users