Sayonara to everyone here...it's time to leave the forums unless something concrete is done. I h...

Riots Negativity Hacks

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

_Spawny_ #1 Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 43693 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

POPULAR

This is my 3000th post. I have played this game for nearly 4 years starting from the EU server and now ASIA. I was so happy when the SEA server was introduced. Meant the ping was amazingly good compared to 300ms ping on the EU server since I’m residing in Malaysia. WOT has been the 1st game that I was really serious in and I guess no other game will ever compare my attention to it for a while. It was cool, challenging and frustrating pitting your skill against other players. No thought about any hacks or cheats in game at all then. It was skill vs skill. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Most importantly, the forums is one of the factors of why I’ve been around here for as long as I have. It was the place to share ideas, stories, achievements, victory and defeat with players from all over ASIA.

However, lately the forums and game have degenerated into a farce and roadblock. Both from the the mods side and players side. I will still play the game for the fun of it and to keep up with the friends I have made here. And tourneys will keep me busy still. May even post some tank reviews of my favourite tanks. But I will not be constantly logged in to WOT ASIA forums anymore and participate in it as I have before till there’s some concrete action taken. The negativity is killing the forums and I want no part in it till there’s some posivite changes. Here are the issues that needed to be addressed but are still not :- (note : this are my views as a player alone and not DPS views)

1. Hacks/Prohibited Mods

WG (global)  lack of action against this plague is at a critical stage now and unless this problem is fixed, the hole dug here will be too big the cover up. It has infested random games, clan wars, strongholds and even tournaments. There are list of prohibited mods around different servers. And ASIA has just gotten it’s list (better late than never?). However the main question is, ENFORCEMENT. The complete lack of enforcement has led to numerous clans and players trying out the hacks. Some are disgusted by it and have even quit WOT because of it, some are jumping on the bandwagon cos since everyone’s using it. If you can’t beat them, join them is the motto of the day. Much like how RU server is now. Most everyone there is using it and it’s normal for them. But not for a small server like ASIA. Those who have experienced getting module damage numerous times from certain clan players from a certain nation would agree.  Most agree that the rot started when after Campaign 3 where there were numerous post about players from a certain country and clan was using prohibited mods to try to win the campaign.  Tournaments are also not free from prohibited mods and WG does not check for hacks, even in gold league. I know some teams that are using mods (legal or illegal) and nothing has been done. The mods that are required to be installed on every gold league players are only to transmit data to their twitch stream. Though this is more of a global issue and whether WG is serious about combating this issue or not, it is my hope that Tanitha and the WG ASIA team be the spearhead for the enforcement of usage of illegal mods in WOT. The day I have to rely on hacks to be competitive,  is the day I quit WOT for good.

2. Double dipping of gold leagues tournaments.

This has got to be the biggest joke ever in E-Sports. I can’t believe the WG is so casual in this. The implications are ridiculous. I hope that the gold leagues teams will stand up for fairness and allow the finals to be EL vs EL . Nuff said.

3. Campaign 3

This campaign was the critical mass that imploded the community and splitting it in half with all the alledged rigging involved. It was a sad day for me, especially when DPS won fair and square. Rigging with sub-clans was ok (everyone was led to believe that it was against the rules since we all thought 4S was penalized for it in a previous campaign, but in actual fact they were penalized because they did not submit replays as requested, the fallout from this was great and anger and disgust grew towards WG ASIA). WG incompetence was again shown when they announce that Campaign 3 was over and congratulating the victors without naming the victors (huh?) Trying to save the mess, DPS was asked to give the victory post to WG. However someone posted a replay of DPS during Stage 1 where we played with the last tank alive after we stomped the rest of the enemy for alleged rigging, DPS were then threaten with punishment and removal of the prize tank for those involved in the battle. Now you know why DPS didn’t bother to submit our victory post. After that, when it was apparent that WG ASIA can’t keep up with the uproar over the farce that was Campaign 3 over other incidents, and extra Obj. 907s were given out to placate the masses, it was forgotten and everyone moved on after that. Ever wondered why most DPS players were disinterested in Armageddon? The lack of faith in WG ASIA was real from there onwards.

4. Rigging of Strongholds/Team Battles

Ever wondered why the hostility towards that particular country? Though the entire clan was nuked, the damage was already done in the public eye because of the bad apples.

5. Rigging of Personal Missions

Punishment was metted out, a week of holiday for the offenders or whatever, then in the end, it’s just a minor delay for the offenders to get the Obj 260. And again, the offenders have shamed their country again with their act. Further reinforcing the players perception of players from that country. That’s why I am not in the least interested in this missions anymore.

6. Forums

Senior forum warriors have become too frustrated and are leaving because WG ASIA are not listening, being inconsistent and turning a blind eye. This perception was ingrained in our minds because of the lack or non-existent news about what was happening and the direction that WG ASIA was taking coupled with some forummers getting punished for speaking there minds. Here are some example :-

1. Bought accounts being made moderators
  2. Being banned for minor things e.g. a senior forum warrior getting ban for saying “CW 2.0 will fix everything”
  3. Double jeopardy in being banned. Cases of some players being RO for 6 hours by 1 mod, then getting another 7 days RO from a different mod for the same offence.
  4. Banning/RO of English players when using google translate to type Vietnamese in the Vietnam forum, whilst Vietnamese who come to English forums and using google translate is OK. Double standard much.
  5. The locking of CRD…..unprecedented imho. Instead of banning players for posting offensive and racist post, the whole section gets locked up. Too personal and unprofessional on WG part.
  6. The riots/revolt by frustrated players and forummers – whilst I don’t agree with some of the post (and there were some in bad taste), you got to ask why did it happen? What sort of boiling lava that has been simmering for so long, to have made it suddenly explode? Why the revolt/riot? Has the WG ASIA team lost touch with the players base that it has come to this? A tit for tat? WG ASIA needs to seriously look at themselves and open their eyes. As far as I know, without the players/community, there will be no WOT. Players are what made the game. Sadly most players grievances are rugged, ignored or kept in the KIV jar.
  7. Racism….yes I agree it needs to be nip in the bud.I live in a mutli-cultural society and I have no qualms about being friends with all races. DPS is pretty much the same being filled with members from numerous countries. However, you cannot fully blame some players that cannot separate race from the offenders because they have their nations/political party/army name on their clan. If lets say Malaysian players keep getting caught flouting, cheating, rigging the game, then they would also be getting the same treament. 

I am sorry for the long essay. But I am passionate enough to put my account on the line. Punish me if you must for speaking my mind. I am ready for it. I hope it is not too late to make a turn around. Everyone make mistakes. That’s part of being human. It’s what we choose to do with the right path that makes the man, truly honorable.

The errors of a wise man make your rule rather than the perfections of a fool.      -- William Blake (1757-1827)

Goodbye to everyone here for now and peace out.

Edited by Spawnster, 29 June 2015 - 11:33 AM.

cactus351 #2 Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

First lieutenant

• 3006 battles

Another well stated goodbye that d clearly states the real issues. I think the management posting the other night showed how little they understand the game and what's going on.

Thanks for the carry's!!

Edited by cactus351, 29 June 2015 - 11:56 AM.

GuNHaVoK #3 Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 18366 battles
I had already stopped this game for quite sometime, playing bit of WOWS from the extra golds I have. Basically the lack of enforcement kills the game. VN community while some are nice are generally hooligans with the amount of mods they have to keep ahead of the game. Have fun guys! Been a pleasure!
"All war is deception." - Sun Tzu

Bandito_Jnr #4 Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23160 battles

I am proud of this wall... :) 

but being serious i agree 100% with your post and that of others similar. People are leaving and what will be left is the farm of one certain culture. There will be no competition cause its all staged. WG needs clans to fight to throw gold around and make money. What i see is people like yourself leaving and there will be one BIG map farm and no spending. Gold will be farmed and handed out to players and WG will not get the money they used to. I Have heard that certain clans are allowing members to join for a day the clan then sells them the gold to the player at a discounted rate and then the player leaves and then joins his original clan. So THIS certain clan which we cant name cause if we do this thread will be nuked, but this clan has no competition, and farms gold, sells it to player base makes money.... biggest loser is WG no us... but WG ASIA continues to protect them... 

Just look at other countries buying power regarding currency... have a look WG..... bad business model... protecting certain group.

to fix good people leaving like spawnster first you have to start deleting MOD folder.... make it gone. you made a game and brought it out... vanilla is the way. the people crying NO well..... yep.

Other things like Esports allowing another competitor thats fine... but can you imagine a NAVI on RU and NAVI on EU.... there will be up roar... we will wait for EL v EL final and the whole asia server will be a joke again.... but EL can just throw some games to not cause a EL v EL game BUT they still get double the money offered in esports... not fair. need a ruling on this... 

also re esports you are getting more CN teams coming over they are pushing the ASIA teams out... competition is great but the asia server will end up with no ASIA teams... im not sure if this is good but you cant have one team on both servers. You are killing your player base. 

anyway if things continue you will see what happened to the VN server it was killed as it was a bad business model... im sure WG Asia still want to be employed.... so this might be a small post on a small server BUT this is your player base your loyal PAYING player base telling you what is wrong.

o7 Spawster post needs to be sent to RU HQ. 

Edited by Bandito_Jnr, 29 June 2015 - 12:03 PM.

NaharArkwing #5 Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Mr Scout

• 14770 battles

Another forum vet left. Its sad really to see the main contributors left the scene one by one.

Curse you whoever it may concern!!!!

Resurrected, and battle ready.

zaha #6 Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:09 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 14184 battles
  • [RPS] RPS

A moment of silence please...

F

*R.I.P p0ndas*

#3006neverforget

fabiensg #7 Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:42 PM

padder ex machina

• 16932 battles

View PostBandito_Jnr, on 29 June 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Gold will be farmed and handed out to players and WG will not get the money they used to. I Have heard that certain clans are allowing members to join for a day the clan then sells them the gold to the player at a discounted rate and then the player leaves and then joins his original clan. So THIS certain clan which we cant name cause if we do this thread will be nuked, but this clan has no competition, and farms gold, sells it to player base makes money.

Get something for free and sell it for profit. I like this business model. :trollface:

07 Spawny. Your invites to pub will always be welcomed. Have my +1 and a F.

-- T28 Concept --

LT   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

MT  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

HT  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

TD  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

Fruity_Ninja #8 Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 14772 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Spawn too..

Sux.

Cya Spawnie.  You will be missed, please don't stay gone for good.

P33K_A_B00M #9 Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

Sergeant

• 26263 battles
  • [AP3X] AP3X

This is so sad and I agree 100% on the double standards everywhere in the game.:mellow:

On the positive side, congratulations, you have your life back now, all those hair lost in frustration may come back hopefully :trollface:

[Content removed]

This game is now in that stage where Di Caprio (we the players) is holding Kate Winslet's (our beloved tanks) arm and does not want to say good bye but the Iceberg (or in this case Icebergs) that hit Titanic will take her down with the ship. Most of these good bye posts sound like Celine Dion's - My Heart will go on.. playing on a repeat while the ship sinks. Any guesses what the ship is? :popcorn:

Good news is there are better ships that can be boarded by Di Caprio which are far better equipped to not run into such stupid ice bergs.

Edit - Just got 100 posts, strange how I feel the same as someone with 3000 posts. Someone is somewhere pulling all the "right" threads.

Discussing moderator decisions.  Content removed, user warned.

~Wasaabi

terminator999 #10 Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

First lieutenant

• 15160 battles
  • [RATZ] RATZ

Feet, Tim now you!

Another great poster gone because of the... things.

o7

F

signature.png

MissMadeline #11 Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• 15229 battles
  • [THINK] THINK

Sad to see another player leave the forums / game - which is rapidly becoming void of 'soul'. 

Hope to catch you in another game in the future. 

Edited by NZStevie, 29 June 2015 - 01:28 PM.

My random pubs battle theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

afoxq #12 Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 31201 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Bye Uncle Spawny.

Has been fun trolling with you in the Platoons And Statpadders United Channel.

Less WoT also means less chances of high blood pressure, also good la dei =P    

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

RalphTheTheatreCat #13 Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

SealClub Number 10

• Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles

I started to type something and thought, whats the point?   From a mediocre player who enjoyed the participation of the guds in here, Good luck.  Seeya later.

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

NK_ #14 Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Captain

• 15601 battles

Boxboxbox box 

box box box

:(

Tanitha #15 Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4206 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostSpawnster, on 29 June 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

This is my 3000th post. I have played this game for nearly 4 years starting from the EU server and now ASIA. I was so happy when the SEA server was introduced. Meant the ping was amazingly good compared to 300ms ping on the EU server since I’m residing in Malaysia. WOT has been the 1st game that I was really serious in and I guess no other game will ever compare my attention to it for a while. It was cool, challenging and frustrating pitting your skill against other players. No thought about any hacks or cheats in game at all then. It was skill vs skill. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Most importantly, the forums is one of the factors of why I’ve been around here for as long as I have. It was the place to share ideas, stories, achievements, victory and defeat with players from all over ASIA.

However, lately the forums and game have degenerated into a farce and roadblock. Both from the the mods side and players side. I will still play the game for the fun of it and to keep up with the friends I have made here. And tourneys will keep me busy still. May even post some tank reviews of my favourite tanks. But I will not be constantly logged in to WOT ASIA forums anymore and participate in it as I have before till there’s some concrete action taken. The negativity is killing the forums and I want no part in it till there’s some posivite changes. Here are the issues that needed to be addressed but are still not :- (note : this are my views as a player alone and not DPS views)

Hello Spawnster

Thanks for taking the time to bring up the issues which are impeding on your enjoyment.

1. Hacks/Prohibited Mods

WG (global)  lack of action against this plague is at a critical stage now and unless this problem is fixed, the hole dug here will be too big the cover up. It has infested random games, clan wars, strongholds and even tournaments. There are list of prohibited mods around different servers. And ASIA has just gotten it’s list (better late than never?). However the main question is, ENFORCEMENT. The complete lack of enforcement has led to numerous clans and players trying out the hacks. Some are disgusted by it and have even quit WOT because of it, some are jumping on the bandwagon cos since everyone’s using it. If you can’t beat them, join them is the motto of the day. Much like how RU server is now. Most everyone there is using it and it’s normal for them. But not for a small server like ASIA. Those who have experienced getting module damage numerous times from certain clan players from a certain nation would agree.  Most agree that the rot started when after Campaign 3 where there were numerous post about players from a certain country and clan was using prohibited mods to try to win the campaign.  Tournaments are also not free from prohibited mods and WG does not check for hacks, even in gold league. I know some teams that are using mods (legal or illegal) and nothing has been done. The mods that are required to be installed on every gold league players are only to transmit data to their twitch stream. Though this is more of a global issue and whether WG is serious about combating this issue or not, it is my hope that Tanitha and the WG ASIA team be the spearhead for the enforcement of usage of illegal mods in WOT. The day I have to rely on hacks to be competitive,  is the day I quit WOT for good.

Yes. I am aware it is the major issue for a lot of our players on the Asia server. Which is why it's been worked on as a high priority regularly by this server in the past, present and future.

​This is being addressed in Minsk in person later this week / next week, and it will probably see an hour or more, air time in a global "producers of each server + development management" summit.

This thread as well as other similar feedback in the recent past, will be included in my presentation's on the importance of the issue to our players. And we will be teaming up with NA server on this issue who has similar concerns and issues.

2. Double dipping of gold leagues tournaments.

This has got to be the biggest joke ever in E-Sports. I can’t believe the WG is so casual in this. The implications are ridiculous. I hope that the gold leagues teams will stand up for fairness and allow the finals to be EL vs EL . Nuff said.

I do not handles tournaments at all sorry, but I've asked the tournament team for an update on this last week, and was advised it was being worked on.

If an update/resolution hasn't been provided to the players yet, I'll chase it up for you again.

3. Campaign 3

This campaign was the critical mass that imploded the community and splitting it in half with all the alledged rigging involved. It was a sad day for me, especially when DPS won fair and square. Rigging with sub-clans was ok (everyone was led to believe that it was against the rules since we all thought 4S was penalized for it in a previous campaign, but in actual fact they were penalized because they did not submit replays as requested, the fallout from this was great and anger and disgust grew towards WG ASIA). WG incompetence was again shown when they announce that Campaign 3 was over and congratulating the victors without naming the victors (huh?) Trying to save the mess, DPS was asked to give the victory post to WG. However someone posted a replay of DPS during Stage 1 where we played with the last tank alive after we stomped the rest of the enemy for alleged rigging, DPS were then threaten with punishment and removal of the prize tank for those involved in the battle. Now you know why DPS didn’t bother to submit our victory post. After that, when it was apparent that WG ASIA can’t keep up with the uproar over the farce that was Campaign 3 over other incidents, and extra Obj. 907s were given out to placate the masses, it was forgotten and everyone moved on after that. Ever wondered why most DPS players were disinterested in Armageddon? The lack of faith in WG ASIA was real from there onwards.

Yes, as you have written.

Except, DPS weren't really threatened with removal of prize tanks.. the replay was submitted, discussed with DPS, investigated. Then the decision was made the incident should be dropped with no action taken, since.. The replay was very old, and didn't affect the results in any way.

4. Rigging of Strongholds/Team Battles

Ever wondered why the hostility towards that particular country? Though the entire clan was nuked, the damage was already done in the public eye because of the bad apples.

5. Rigging of Personal Missions

Punishment was metted out, a week of holiday for the offenders or whatever, then in the end, it’s just a minor delay for the offenders to get the Obj 260. And again, the offenders have shamed their country again with their act. Further reinforcing the players perception of players from that country. That’s why I am not in the least interested in this missions anymore.

Yes, but also the highest awards received by the sanctioned players were also removed, IE female crew, tanks, etc.

And I am not aware of them being from any particular country, but IP's weren't checked this end to determine that.

6. Forums

Senior forum warriors have become too frustrated and are leaving because WG ASIA are not listening, being inconsistent and turning a blind eye. This perception was ingrained in our minds because of the lack or non-existent news about what was happening and the direction that WG ASIA was taking coupled with some forummers getting punished for speaking there minds. Here are some example :-

• Bought accounts being made moderators

I am not aware of any proof, only allegations..

• Being banned for minor things e.g. a senior forum warrior getting ban for saying “CW 2.0 will fix everything”

Yes, but really a lot of minor things daily and on that day, and ~50 other previous warnings/sanctions/escalated sanctions.

• Double jeopardy in being banned. Cases of some players being RO for 6 hours by 1 mod, then getting another 7 days RO from a different mod for the same offence.

Moderators need to control rule violations as quickly as possible as they multiply when players reply to them, Only senior moderators and staff can issue "escalated sanctions for repetitive and excessive rule violations"

Its not double dipping, its a normal moderator acting on the one post, then referring the issue up to a senior mod / staff for them to consider escalated sanctions.

And even then a lot banned, were alts.. A lot of the vets who appear to be forum banned, have just swapped to alt's and are still here.

And 99.9% of bans being forum mutes to stop the repetitive rule violations within the forums, with the game accounts remaining open for them to play..

• Banning/RO of English players when using google translate to type Vietnamese in the Vietnam forum, whilst Vietnamese who come to English forums and using google translate is OK. Double standard much.

I am not aware, but I would assume the purpose of English posting to the VN forums, was to cause unrest / insult / etc.. Staff supporting the VN players is thin, they do need to try and post in English to get assistance sometimes, this is a little different to English posting insults to the Vietnamese in the VN sections.

• The locking of CRD…..unprecedented imho. Instead of banning players for posting offensive and racist post, the whole section gets locked up. Too personal and unprofessional on WG part.

Yes, but most other servers don't have a CRD section, I only opened one on NA and Asia. The rule violations were excessive there.. And CW is currently on hold.

And when CW reopens it will be in a different format, we no longer play clan-wars on the global map, and its now fought in strongholds and the new global map.

The section will come back in its new format, shortly, which is currently being decided.

• The riots/revolt by frustrated players and forummers – whilst I don’t agree with some of the post (and there were some in bad taste), you got to ask why did it happen? What sort of boiling lava that has been simmering for so long, to have made it suddenly explode? Why the revolt/riot? Has the WG ASIA team lost touch with the players base that it has come to this? A tit for tat? WG ASIA needs to seriously look at themselves and open their eyes. As far as I know, without the players/community, there will be no WOT. Players are what made the game. Sadly most players grievances are rugged, ignored or kept in the KIV jar

There is many threads that are open for discussion, such as this one.

And they usually remain open until they are flooded with rule violations/insults/racism/etc.

• Racism….yes I agree it needs to be nip in the bud.I live in a mutli-cultural society and I have no qualms about being friends with all races. DPS is pretty much the same being filled with members from numerous countries. However, you cannot fully blame some players that cannot separate race from the offenders because they have their nations/political party/army name on their clan. If lets say Malaysian players keep getting caught flouting, cheating, rigging the game, then they would also be getting the same treatment. 

Yes, I understand your point, but it crosses the line when the countries leaders etc are attacked. (for one of many examples)

I am sorry for the long essay. But I am passionate enough to put my account on the line. Punish me if you must for speaking my mind. I am ready for it. I hope it is not too late to make a turn around. Everyone make mistakes. That’s part of being human. It’s what we choose to do with the right path that makes the man, truly honorable.

Thank you for expressing your concerns in an accurate / factual manner, while abiding by the forum rules.

It would be nice if you hung around, and continued to help improve the server / community .. and await the results/status update from the meetings on the above topics next week.

But these are you decisions, either way have fun!.

The errors of a wise man make your rule rather than the perfections of a fool.      -- William Blake (1757-1827)

Goodbye to everyone here for now and peace out.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

Wombat756 #16 Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 32399 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA
  • Banning/RO of English players when using google translate to type Vietnamese in the Vietnam forum, whilst Vietnamese who come to English forums and using google translate is OK. Double standard much.

I am not aware, but I would assume the purpose of English posting to the VN forums, was to cause unrest / insult / etc.. Staff supporting the VN players is thin, they do need to try and post in English to get assistance sometimes, this is a little different to English posting insults to the Vietnamese in the VN sections.

On the above tan, the people that were moderated in the VN section, were not insulting anyone. i dont think you should automatically assume that of the people here, it is the assumptions from both "sides" that have caused issues lately.

i saw the posts, and the moderator reason for the ban was that it was a poor translation, ill even see if i can get a link to the post for you, it may take me a little while though.

Tanitha #17 Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4206 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostWombat756, on 29 June 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

ill even see if i can get a link to the post for you, it may take me a little while though.

Aye thanks, I can refer it to the VN/English mod team's then.

Thanks

/Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

ZeroPauper #18 Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8652 battles

I guess I'll start writing my goodbye post from now on so that I will be ready whenever I feel like leaving(which is soon).

I'm sure Tan would be happy.

When things fail, a good leader would look back at all his actions and try to figure out what went wrong to solve the problem and a lousy leader will start to make excuses and look for people to blame. Which are you?

Weebl #19 Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

Captain

• 14261 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostTanitha, on 29 June 2015 - 07:13 PM, said:

Aye thanks, I can refer it to the VN/English mod team's then.

Thanks

/Tan

This has been a source of complaint for a reasonable while now and has been roundly ignored right up until now?  So for clarification, is it permitted to post in a language you don't speak and have used a translation tool for (presuming no other infraction has taken place) or not? Or only allowed one way?

ZeroPauper #20 Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8652 battles

View PostWeebl1, on 29 June 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

This has been a source of complaint for a reasonable while now and has been roundly ignored right up until now?  So for clarification, is it permitted to post in a language you don't speak and have used a translation tool for (presuming no other infraction has taken place) or not? Or only allowed one way?

Is this your first day here?

The normal course of handling complaints is as followed:

• Receive complaint
  • Reply something irrelevant and push the blame to the English speakers
  • Shove them under the rug

When things fail, a good leader would look back at all his actions and try to figure out what went wrong to solve the problem and a lousy leader will start to make excuses and look for people to blame. Which are you?

Also tagged with Riots, Negativity, Hacks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users