Jump to content


[Premium Shop] Collectors Gem of the Week: M56 Scorpion


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
The M56 Scorpion makes its debut in World of Tanks! Be one of the first to own it and show off the tank destroyer this week.

Full news text


Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart #2 Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 36566 battles
  • 1,024
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012
O.M.G. The first USA premium td and it looks good.

 



 


mttspiii #3 Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33356 battles
  • 17,164
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012
No one saying it won't get a return appearance right?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


dolfire999 #4 Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 8268 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013
i wonder if will give the borsig a run for its monwy

mttspiii #5 Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:47 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33356 battles
  • 17,164
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View Postdolfire999, on 08 September 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

i wonder if will give the borsig a run for its monwy

 

Not likely. Borsht is a tier higher, a foot lower, and a few inches more gun.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #6 Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:58 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 81306 battles
  • 7,678
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Still waiting for Tiger-chan to be on sale for gold

pantsu-vor~

 

Still waiting for techtree-based CW


spacewolf #7 Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:00 PM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 76121 battles
  • 2,978
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View Postmttspiii, on 08 September 2015 - 03:47 PM, said:

 

Not likely. Borsht is a tier higher, a foot lower, and a few inches more gun.

^ this. And the alpha on the scorpion is a lot lower with a similar reload time. DPM is a little on the sad side.

 

But for the sake of having it, I'll likely put my fanboi hat on and go buy it. Please go easy on me with your associated fanboi flaming.


Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


IVORK #8 Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15317 battles
  • 957
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
It's a shame the AUS dollar is so low against the USD atm, but one must appease the WG gods.

*Online interactions not rated by the SERB


FadingNeptune #9 Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:08 PM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Moderator
  • 32492 battles
  • 1,930
  • [B4B0] B4B0
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013
Should be a fun tank, it's like the UE 57 at tier 7, Where the japanese tanks really do look like gozilla... oh well I'll buy it because wallet warriors can't be choosers 

   

     

Spoiler

 


jumphonner #10 Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:27 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 61303 battles
  • 777
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

A fool and their money are easily parted.

 

Sold!


Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: M53/M55, SU100, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner


Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart #11 Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:02 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 36566 battles
  • 1,024
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012
Spoiler

 


 



 


FadingNeptune #12 Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Moderator
  • 32492 battles
  • 1,930
  • [B4B0] B4B0
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

View PostBuLl_NeCk, on 08 September 2015 - 06:02 PM, said:

Spoiler

 

 

Well the kanonenjagdpanzer isn't all that amazing really, it's a pretty maneuverable non pref TD that has a spahpanzer gun. The only thing it has going for it is the top speed

   

     

Spoiler

 


Whooohooo #13 Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15389 battles
  • 3,168
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    08-13-2012

View PostFlying_Elite, on 08 September 2015 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

Well the kanonenjagdpanzer isn't all that amazing really, it's a pretty maneuverable non pref TD that has a spahpanzer gun. The only thing it has going for it is the top speed

 

and dpm is quite low... for its alpha

my sig also got HD buff ?


FadingNeptune #14 Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Moderator
  • 32492 battles
  • 1,930
  • [B4B0] B4B0
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013
This is why I love my E-25, it does way more work than it should be capable of

   

     

Spoiler

 


BaPTisM_oF_FirE #15 Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21389 battles
  • 98
  • [NOX] NOX
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

Can someone from WG tell me if this Premium Tank will have 'camo after shooting' bonus effect or not?

 

Thank you.



dolfire999 #16 Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 8268 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013
it does after a playing a few games in atleast keep away since u have no armor

Squashatron #17 Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20599 battles
  • 138
  • [TOON] TOON
  • Member since:
    03-28-2013
What are the last 2 gems going to be? 59-Patton is probable but what will the last gem be? Deciding whether to gamble and hold the dosh

Ziggy_Bravo_27 #18 Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:52 AM

    Corporal

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 23078 battles
  • 28
  • [7ACAV] 7ACAV
  • Member since:
    10-23-2014

View Postspacewolf, on 08 September 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

^ this. And the alpha on the scorpion is a lot lower with a similar reload time. DPM is a little on the sad side.

 

But for the sake of having it, I'll likely put my fanboi hat on and go buy it. Please go easy on me with your associated fanboi flaming.

 

Well I did buy it and I gotta say the gun is hopelessly inaccurate, and don't ever put yourself into a position where you have to reverse out of danger...which is almost impossible seeing as though it does not have full turret traverse.

I am a proud collector of premium tanks and will keep it and try to adapt to it, but right now the words "Another Panther 8.8" is ringing in my ears.

 



Profanisaurus #19 Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:44 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2017 battles
  • 4,523
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013

Also anything touches it and it loses hit points.  if you drive along the side of it it's hit points start dropping like when an enemy tank is sitting on you.

 

Ramable by anything at all.  Should help people pad WNEzz when they oppose it.

 

Still. I'll be buying it tomorrow.


Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

spacewolf #20 Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:48 AM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 76121 battles
  • 2,978
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostSpartan_Zero_1, on 09 September 2015 - 06:52 AM, said:

 

Well I did buy it and I gotta say the gun is hopelessly inaccurate, and don't ever put yourself into a position where you have to reverse out of danger...which is almost impossible seeing as though it does not have full turret traverse.

I am a proud collector of premium tanks and will keep it and try to adapt to it, but right now the words "Another Panther 8.8" is ringing in my ears.

 

I find the gun pretty good.

View PostProfanisaurus, on 09 September 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

Also anything touches it and it loses hit points.  if you drive along the side of it it's hit points start dropping like when an enemy tank is sitting on you.

 

Ramable by anything at all.  Should help people pad WNEzz when they oppose it.

 

Still. I'll be buying it tomorrow.

Yep, armour is paper and anything that looks at you the wrong way will cause ram damage. Even trees will cause ram damage* to this thing.

 

*Disclaimer: trees may not actually cause ram damage.


Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users