18-25 September: [Premium Shop] Weekly Offers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

Major

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Having a few fire extinguishers at hand can help keep your tank running in battle. Check the Premium Shop's specials for more in-game goodies here!

Full news text

Napalmer #2 Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 51136 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

Still nothing about the 59-Patton?

Not that I'm interested or anything...

Napalmer.

Edited by Napalmer, 17 September 2015 - 06:26 PM.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, KV-220-2, KV-1, T-34S, Chi-Nu-Kai, Hellcat, T37, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, King Tiger ©, T71 DA, IS-3, Super Pershing, T-54, E 50, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Badger, Super Conqueror, AMX 50B, STB-1, Strv 103B

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

ikitteh2k13 #3 Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

Staff sergeant

• 8779 battles
  • [TFS] TFS

View PostNapalmer, on 17 September 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

Napalmer.

We get tier 2 gift tanks so trash people sold them for free garage slot. Sold for $ 60 or more. Meanwhile EU/NA gets 59 Patton and Berlin tanks.

I am sitting here with  $ 200 gift card and absolutely nothing worth buying for last two months. 

I think we are NOT going to get 59 Patton. SEA server exists to remind players of others servers that no matter how terrible things get someone has it far worse.

Edited by ikitteh2k13, 17 September 2015 - 09:00 PM.

AwsmPie #4 Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 27430 battles

We had the KV5 and the m56 scorpion on sale last two weeks. ISU 122S is also in its own separate package in the gift shop.

Is the 59 patton that compelling a buy, with its huge cupola and anemic pen with no limited mm? Not sure what the fuss is all about..

dolfire999 #5 Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Corporal

• 8268 battles

i know that a lot of people here want the same goods or all right prem tanks. Like NA and Eu but WG sea want to be diffrent.

We should at least stay the same  like this monster sale month like the other servers not just sell the same regular  " rare" tanks like kv5. but super rare tanks the type 59 patton should be sale So everyone has a Fair go.

P.S if We do get RARE Tanks that  are reqular on sale.They will be a big price tag on them.Like something idk over 80 ore more dallors

Edited by dolfire999, 18 September 2015 - 05:24 PM.

Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart #6 Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 36566 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD
grab the b2 740, its the gem of the week, the weekly special, on sale for one day. ;)

ikitteh2k13 #7 Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:36 AM

Staff sergeant

• 8779 battles
  • [TFS] TFS

View Postdolfire999, on 18 September 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

i know that a lot of people here want the same goods or all right prem tanks. Like NA and Eu but WG sea want to be diffrent.

We should at least stay the same  like this monster sale month like the other servers not just sell the same regular  " rare" tanks like kv5. but super rare tanks the type 59 patton should be sale So everyone has a Fair go.

P.S if We do get RARE Tanks that  are reqular on sale.They will be a big price tag on them.Like something idk over 80 ore more dallors

Is not SEA economically the poorest server region due to average income of most countries here ? Yet SEA gets most gouged for prices. I am sure someone from Vietnam or Thailand can regularly buy $150 packages for a low tier rare special. These are stuff you sell the Americans with their disposable income.

Tanitha #8 Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostNapalmer, on 17 September 2015 - 06:25 PM, said:

Napalmer.

The 59 Patton will release to Asia at the end of the month..

I've posted this for the past month ..

If you ever wish to know anything relating to WOT, feel free to read my past posts, or ask..

View Postikitteh2k13, on 17 September 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

We get tier 2 gift tanks so trash people sold them for free garage slot. Sold for $ 60 or more. Meanwhile EU/NA gets 59 Patton and Berlin tanks.

I am sitting here with  $ 200 gift card and absolutely nothing worth buying for last two months. 

I think we are NOT going to get 59 Patton. SEA server exists to remind players of others servers that no matter how terrible things get someone has it far worse.

Please either stop reading NA, or posting to Asia.. One or the other..

The 59 Patton will be release to Asia , soon, as has already been announced over the past month.

The Patton is later to be released to Asia, as we released the scorpion earlier.. One at a time..

Specials aren't the same or same timing, so take the time to read the information relating to the server you play on..

View Postdolfire999, on 18 September 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

>i know that a lot of people here want the same goods or all right prem tanks. Like NA and Eu but WG sea want to be diffrent.

NA and Eu aren't the same no.

And there is nothing sold differently on NA/.Eu compared to Asia.

Except .. NA sold the Patton before Asia, and Asia sold the scorpion before NA.

View Postikitteh2k13, on 23 September 2015 - 02:36 AM, said:

Is not SEA economically the poorest server region due to average income of most countries here ? Yet SEA gets most gouged for prices. I am sure someone from Vietnam or Thailand can regularly buy $150 packages for a low tier rare special. These are stuff you sell the Americans with their disposable income.

The prices are similar.

The only alteration I am aware of is Asia sold the PZ II J with $150 worth of gold/premium for $150 .. to limit its sales.

There are many tanks we provide free, or at "tank cost only" prices to players which are freely available ... but they aren't called rare.

As for economies, 
Japan / Taiwan / Australia / New zealand / Singapore .. all have reasonable to good economies.

So all types of economies are catered for.

And as for the tank. which has led to the above propaganda..

As stated for the past month .. The Patton will be sold on Asia towards the end of September.

29 September -01 October : September: Collectors Gem of the Week - 59-Patton

Event name: Premium Shop Weekly

Start time and date : 29-09-2015, 2pm SGT

End time and date : 01-10-2015, 2pm SGT

Package name
Package composition
Total Gold value
Discount
Cost
Collectors Gem of the Week
  • 59-Patton (7200)
  • Slot (300)
  • Premium: 30 Days
  • Gold: 4.500

=$59.27

So it will be sold for 48 hours, over the three days Tuesday to Thursday .. 

Being 1/2 day Tuesday and Thursday .. Full day Wednesday.

Have fun.

Regards
Tan

_Sammich_ #9 Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 40692 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
Hi Tan

Couple of things:

Firstly, thanks for being upfront with the 59/Patton scheduling - it clears up the rumors and speculation.

Secondly, what's with the bundles on tanks? $59US is effectively a full price complete game, but gets you a pixel tank. I understand that being a closed economy, WG can effectively limit supply to create demand and rarity, but $59 hits a psychological barrier for me and I'm sure many of the players feel the same. Conversely, if a tank was only $10-15, I'd be inclined to spend it - and far more often, this spending more moolah overall.

Thirdly, you mention that Singapore, Japan AUSNZ have quite good economies, so it's probably time to mention the elephant in the room - Vietnam. Here we have many clans engaging in unethical behaviour, yet don't get sanctioned, leading to much dissatisfaction in the community. (Note: this issue didn't seem to occur before the server merge, hence I attribute it to a country - if clans from other countries engaged in the same behaviour, then I would not condone this either.)
The other issue is that they don't contribute much to WG bottom line, yet reap most of the rewards. Some of the other posters have mentioned providing silver as a CW reward, which I think is an excellent idea, and keep gold as a currency that can only be purchased with real money, this would hopefully eliminate the gold farming, as well as continue to encourage players to pay for gold using real money.

Fourthly: can I haz a Warspite please. I will even make you a sandwich if this helps.
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

mttspiii #10 Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33356 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

I'd hate to see this thread get derailed, but a more solid proof of the [transferees from the VN server] doing anything bad is needed, from Tan's perspective. Or at least that's what Tan tells us.

However, proof or not, it's the perception that they do ruin the game which is important. And the perception that the [transferees from the VN server] are ruining the game is rather more widespread among the playerbase (things you learn when not in a forum-based clan) than in the forums itself; indeed the forums actually defended the [transferees from the VN server] ever since they transferred here until the Campaign 3 fiasco.

So, at least for the Aus / NZ market (which reflects the EN subforum mostly), are the sales still going strong, or has WoWS begun to compensate for a downturn in sales? I'd understand if there are no answers; after all it's a business secret.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Tanitha #11 Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Posthellvn, on 26 September 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Hi Tan

Couple of things:

Firstly, thanks for being upfront with the 59/Patton scheduling - it clears up the rumors and speculation.

You are very welcome, Sorry I was unable to clear it up earlier, i got stuck in meetings and planes for an extended period of time.
And I will continue to be semi available for the next month ..
(Currently in Singapore for meetings / Flying back to AUS soon / Over due leave / Due to fly to Pax later in October / ETc)

Secondly, what's with the bundles on tanks? $59US is effectively a full price complete game, but gets you a pixel tank. I understand that being a closed economy, WG can effectively limit supply to create demand and rarity, but $59 hits a psychological barrier for me and I'm sure many of the players feel the same. Conversely, if a tank was only $10-15, I'd be inclined to spend it - and far more often, this spending more moolah overall.

Yes. I understand.
As is stated above, the tank's valued at 7200 gold.. But its being sold with gold and a months premium as well.
So about $30 for the tank, + $29 of gold/premium packaged with it.

The main point here is.. Sometimes we sync with other servers.. September we synced heavily with Eu server..
So we matched their pricing for the sale.
Na's pricing is similar, being a few dollars cheaper, and a few thousand gold less provided with the tank.
With ours being better value than NA's in comparison.

Thirdly, you mention that Singapore, Japan AUSNZ have quite good economies, so it's probably time to mention the elephant in the room - Vietnam. Here we have many clans engaging in unethical behaviour, yet don't get sanctioned, leading to much dissatisfaction in the community. (Note: this issue didn't seem to occur before the server merge, hence I attribute it to a country - if clans from other countries engaged in the same behaviour, then I would not condone this either.)
The other issue is that they don't contribute much to WG bottom line, yet reap most of the rewards. Some of the other posters have mentioned providing silver as a CW reward, which I think is an excellent idea, and keep gold as a currency that can only be purchased with real money, this would hopefully eliminate the gold farming, as well as continue to encourage players to pay for gold using real money.

There's a few things happening with protection at the moment, on many fronts.
So not much for me to speak about at the moment. I'll release more info on what we have done, or will do, when the timing is right.

Fourthly: can I haz a Warspite please. I will even make you a sandwich if this helps.

:)

Hello.

You have a few points, so i'll reply in red above.

Regards
Tan

Tanitha #12 Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postmttspiii, on 26 September 2015 - 06:02 PM, said:

I'd hate to see this thread get derailed, but a more solid proof of the [transferees from the VN server] doing anything bad is needed, from Tan's perspective. Or at least that's what Tan tells us.

However, proof or not, it's the perception that they do ruin the game which is important. And the perception that the [transferees from the VN server] are ruining the game is rather more widespread among the playerbase (things you learn when not in a forum-based clan) than in the forums itself; indeed the forums actually defended the [transferees from the VN server] ever since they transferred here until the Campaign 3 fiasco.

So, at least for the Aus / NZ market (which reflects the EN subforum mostly), are the sales still going strong, or has WoWS begun to compensate for a downturn in sales? I'd understand if there are no answers; after all it's a business secret.

i understand your point.

But cheating / exploiting / unfair play / ETC is handle the same regardless of what country a player/clan is from.

So mentioning a country is generalistic..and trying to not be generalistic is good...

Best to discuss issues, and not countries.

Regards
Tan

mttspiii #13 Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33356 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostTanitha, on 26 September 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

i understand your point.

But cheating / exploiting / unfair play / ETC is handle the same regardless of what country a player/clan is from.

So mentioning a country is generalistic..and trying to not be generalistic is good...

Best to discuss issues, and not countries.

Regards
Tan

Was talking about perception. Doesn't really matter to me who did it, what matters for me is how most people see the game now.

It's different from hellvn's topic though, and is harder to fix. hellvn's suggestion is about tweaking CW, mine is about tweaking how people see their fellow players.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

_KayGeraint_ #14 Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 62313 battles
Will the Type59-Patton be sold in the future or is it an exclusive for now? Like not as a reward tank but in the premium shop? Also for the scorpion, what are the plans for it?

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Tanitha #15 Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:57 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Post_xXx_Heman_o7o7o7_xXx_, on 26 September 2015 - 08:01 PM, said:

Will the Type59-Patton be sold in the future or is it an exclusive for now? Like not as a reward tank but in the premium shop? Also for the scorpion, what are the plans for it?

As far as I am aware they both will be resold..

It is possible in future sales they will be sold with less fluff / extra's.

However there is currently no fixed plans for a resale.

There is no resale in October.. And currently no resale booked in for November ... but i'll concider reselling them in November later..

You have all the information to hand..
I hope this makes the decision easier for you.

Regards
Tan.

_KayGeraint_ #16 Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:44 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 62313 battles

View PostTanitha, on 26 September 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

As far as I am aware they both will be resold..

It is possible in future sales they will be sold with less fluff / extra's.

However there is currently no fixed plans for a resale.

There is no resale in October.. And currently no resale booked in for November ... but i'll concider reselling them in November later..

You have all the information to hand..
I hope this makes the decision easier for you.

Regards
Tan.

Thanks for replying.

I got the scorpion because i didn't know when it will be released again and i could afford to, as i need a american td crew trainer to grind perhaps 2 or more sets of american td crews.

Do want to get the type59-Patton as i am interested in weird prems, both for collecting and playing purposes, but as of now I have t-34-3 so there is no rush. Would have to get it if it wasn't being planned for immediate resale, though if they are being sold next month onwards I will most certainly look out for it in the premium shop! I for one would very much like for them to be either sold in the premium shop or ingame, doesn't really matter which way, as long as they are available those who want them will always buy, while those who are vaguely interested will buy them when perhaps they come out in the tech tree for gold and see people driving them around.. Hopefully you do put those two tanks for sale in November! 

Won't say no to buying a Type 59 + Type 59-Patton bundle either :trollface:

Just realised, the kanonjagdpanzer is on sale till next month, but the Rhienmetal Scorpion has not been sold or any info about its release either, is there any plans for it to come out soon? Saw Quickybaby playing both of those along with the Tirpitz, which i also got...Probably why I can't buy anything else of WG this month xD

Edited by _xXx_Heman_o7o7o7_xXx_, 27 September 2015 - 02:30 AM.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Lee_Shawran #17 Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:54 AM

The marshal of missions

• 61806 battles
  • [A-CE] A-CE

View PostTanitha, on 26 September 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

The 59 Patton will release to Asia at the end of the month..

I've posted this for the past month ..

If you ever wish to know anything relating to WOT, feel free to read my past posts, or ask..

Please either stop reading NA, or posting to Asia.. One or the other..

The 59 Patton will be release to Asia , soon, as has already been announced over the past month.

The Patton is later to be released to Asia, as we released the scorpion earlier.. One at a time..

Specials aren't the same or same timing, so take the time to read the information relating to the server you play on..

>i know that a lot of people here want the same goods or all right prem tanks. Like NA and Eu but WG sea want to be diffrent.

NA and Eu aren't the same no.

And there is nothing sold differently on NA/.Eu compared to Asia.

Except .. NA sold the Patton before Asia, and Asia sold the scorpion before NA.

The prices are similar.

The only alteration I am aware of is Asia sold the PZ II J with $150 worth of gold/premium for $150 .. to limit its sales.

There are many tanks we provide free, or at "tank cost only" prices to players which are freely available ... but they aren't called rare.

As for economies, 
Japan / Taiwan / Australia / New zealand / Singapore .. all have reasonable to good economies.

So all types of economies are catered for.

And as for the tank. which has led to the above propaganda..

As stated for the past month .. The Patton will be sold on Asia towards the end of September.

29 September -01 October : September: Collectors Gem of the Week - 59-Patton

Event name: Premium Shop Weekly

Start time and date : 29-09-2015, 2pm SGT

End time and date : 01-10-2015, 2pm SGT

Package name
Package composition
Total Gold value
Discount
Cost
Collectors Gem of the Week
  • 59-Patton (7200)
  • Slot (300)
  • Premium: 30 Days
  • Gold: 4.500

=$59.27

So it will be sold for 48 hours, over the three days Tuesday to Thursday .. 

Being 1/2 day Tuesday and Thursday .. Full day Wednesday.

Have fun.

Regards
Tan

Why can't you sell another pack just only 59-Patton and a slot ? We can afford to buy that, but when it's on sale with some gold and some premium days, we don't have much money to buy it

"I'm a simple man, when I see a free premium tank, I grind, I take it"

neokai #18 Posted 27 September 2015 - 03:47 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

View PostLee_Shawran, on 27 September 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

Why can't you sell another pack just only 59-Patton and a slot ? We can afford to buy that, but when it's on sale with some gold and some premium days, we don't have much money to buy it

It was explained earlier that WG Asia is matching WG EU on pricing for some of these packages. WG NA apparently has more expensive deals. But to answer your question directly WG Asia feels it can pad the cost of the tank with other extras and still be attractive to buyers for what is they believe to be an inelastic good.

P.S. I'm torn on the kanonJgdpanzer, but having bought the scorpion and having 80 odd tanks to ace I feel compelled to rein in my purchases till I finish processing what I do own...

Edited by neokai, 27 September 2015 - 03:49 AM.

Spoiler

JFZOLA #19 Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• 44520 battles
  • [COIO3] COIO3
Great! I need 59-Patton for my collection

JFZOLA #20 Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:44 PM

Corporal

• 44520 battles
  • [COIO3] COIO3
Is it possible to publish a schedule with premium tanks sales?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users