Virtually In A Tank Battle Re-enactment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

Major

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Virtually inside a tank? How about virtually in the middle of a tank battle! Read now to learn all about our latest project to push the boundaries of Virtual Reality!

Full news text

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #2 Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:33 AM

Major

• 10950 battles
Kinda cool.  :honoring:

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

adman22 #3 Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:31 PM

Corporal

• 38552 battles

Wargaming could just take my money in return for a great game and my regular R&R which I am happy to pay a little for to get the benefits of a Premium account and the odd premium vehicle. I love the fact that instead of just giving the money to shareholders and resting on their laurels they are constantly improving and expanding the game and investing in history, mainly of WW2 and armored vehicles but plenty of other stuff as well. Areas which are not something that get a lot of investment these days. With WW2 almost beyond living memory of anyone alive today it's a worthwhile and valuable contribution. Wargaming also invest in giving us, the players many experiences we would not otherwise have and far beyond what we could expect from just playing the games. No I don't work for Wargaming, I just wanted to say thanks for giving more than expected and please keep it up as it is appreciated. 360 views, yeeha ;)

Tanitha #4 Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:00 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4562 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postadman22, on 01 October 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

Wargaming could just take my money in return for a great game and my regular R&R which I am happy to pay a little for to get the benefits of a Premium account and the odd premium vehicle. I love the fact that instead of just giving the money to shareholders and resting on their laurels they are constantly improving and expanding the game and investing in history, mainly of WW2 and armored vehicles but plenty of other stuff as well. Areas which are not something that get a lot of investment these days. With WW2 almost beyond living memory of anyone alive today it's a worthwhile and valuable contribution. Wargaming also invest in giving us, the players many experiences we would not otherwise have and far beyond what we could expect from just playing the games. No I don't work for Wargaming, I just wanted to say thanks for giving more than expected and please keep it up as it is appreciated. 360 views, yeeha ;)

You are welcome.

There's some huge stuff starting to leak end of this month..

if you miss it, feel free to pm me early November and i'll fill you in, I'll be able to talk about it then.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users