[0.9.*] Aslain's XVM mod

xvm contour icons modpack installer

• Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

kanade_ #181 Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• 7231 battles

I wasn't able to see any errors and signs showing there was a delay from the log. Would it help if I post the log here?

I'm guessing nothing can be done to fix this small problem?

Gamertech #182 Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postkanade_, on 25 December 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

I'm guessing nothing can be done to fix this small problem?

Nope, just means the xvm server or something in between you and it was running a little slow that round. As you saw, the stats will still come up as soon as your client gets them.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

kanade_ #183 Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Corporal

• 7231 battles

Strange... I'm able to see the stats from the tab while countdown:

bounceplink #184 Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Sergeant

• 11707 battles
  • [VAL] VAL

You don't happen to have an old buggy XVM Application.swf lying around, do you?

What happens if you Ctrl-Tab through the players panel sizes while it's counting down?

Author of bounce's mod pack.

kanade_ #185 Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Corporal

• 7231 battles

I'm currently using the latest XVM provided by Aslain as well as removed all of the old ones when upgrading.

This is more strange: I cycled through control panel size and I was able to see the stats on the largest setting.

With that being said, I usually set it on 3rd (names far left and vehicles on right). It will expand and show the stats during countdown and shrinks back to its size once the match starts.

bounceplink #186 Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Sergeant

• 11707 battles
  • [VAL] VAL

Found this: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/35125-0810-aslains-xvm-mod-v3119-upd-24122013/page__st__1360

Beta release v2.5.5-test2-EN
- all stats from battleloading are also displayed durring the battle countdown on playerspanel

Seems it's a feature to have a different panel size (larger) before the battle starts.  I'm not familiar with this feature myself and couldn't turn up any info with Google.

Gamertech #187 Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
It's always been that during countdown the player panel will always be max size until the game starts and the panel will shrink to whatever you previously set it to. That's part of the game, nothing to do with Aslain.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

kanade_ #188 Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Corporal

• 7231 battles

View Postbounceplink, on 25 December 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Found this: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/35125-0810-aslains-xvm-mod-v3119-upd-24122013/page__st__1360

Beta release v2.5.5-test2-EN
- all stats from battleloading are also displayed durring the battle countdown on playerspanel

Seems it's a feature to have a different panel size (larger) before the battle starts.  I'm not familiar with this feature myself and couldn't turn up any info with Google.

The problem is that Its not showing on "battle countdown on playerspanel" like it used to be.

View PostGamertech, on 25 December 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

It's always been that during countdown the player panel will always be max size until the game starts and the panel will shrink to whatever you previously set it to. That's part of the game, nothing to do with Aslain.

No no, I'm not talking about the panel itself. I'm talking about how the stats won't even show up on max size during the countdown. It will show up when I cycle through the panel sizes and from the tab. Yet, it won't show up at the start of countdown (as you can see from the screenshots).

serby #189 Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

Corporal

• 7081 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

First of all... awesome work. Love the tick-box customization of the mods.

I ran into a couple of issues over the last 2 nights, so I though I'd put them up here to see if it's just me or maybe they are common:

- The auto-log in feature doesn't seem to work - it asks me to input e-mail + pw every time (at least I hope that is what this feature is meant to do.

- The excel sessions statistics seems to freeze and ceases to track battles/wins etc.

Aslain #190 Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• 0 battles

v3.1.20_1 (25-12-2013):
- modpack: Damage Panel updated to 0810_v2 
- modpack: small fix to avatar_input_handler.xml
- installer: showing dead tank icons added as option to the minimap
- modpack: Session Satistic Exel updated to 8.10.3
- DLC: fix to downloading original res-audio

note: still no support, sorry, just a crucial update, I'll be back in 2-3 days

Edited by Aslain, 25 December 2013 - 09:06 PM.

Aslain's Icon Contour Mod

Aslain #191 Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

Sergeant

• 0 battles
v3.1.21 (25-12-2013):
- modpack: Session Satistic Exel updated to 8.10.4
- modpack: added ATAC! v.0.8.10.01 mod
- fix to Obj. 430 & Obj. 430 II icons

big_wolf #192 Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Corporal

• 3111 battles
  • [A1TB] A1TB
running it now and no problems
http://wotlabs.net/sig/sea/big_wolf/signature.png

Aslain #193 Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Sergeant

• 0 battles
v3.1.22 (26-12-2013):
- changed minimap lines and circles
- default hitlog changed to the previous one
- installer: minimap section rebuilt
- modpack: added Zayas Damage Panel

Gamertech #194 Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostAslain, on 26 December 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

v3.1.22 (26-12-2013):

Hey Aslain, which font is used for the vehicle type icons in the hitlog? The config calls for xvmsymbols but for some people it works and others just get blurry icons. Hints?

Aslain #195 Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostGamertech, on 26 December 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Hey Aslain, which font is used for the vehicle type icons in the hitlog? The config calls for xvmsymbols but for some people it works and others just get blurry icons. Hints?

Fonts are here: http://www.imbateam.pl/aslains/ if you still getting blurry icons just uninstall current XVMsymbol, and install the new one from my zip, ther were an update to this particular font, that might be the case.

Gamertech #196 Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostAslain, on 27 December 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Fonts are here: http://www.imbateam.pl/aslains/ if you still getting blurry icons just uninstall current XVMsymbol, and install the new one from my zip, ther were an update to this particular font, that might be the case.

Cheers mate

bounceplink #197 Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• 11707 battles
  • [VAL] VAL

View Postkanade_, on 25 December 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

The problem is that Its not showing on "battle countdown on playerspanel" like it used to be.

No no, I'm not talking about the panel itself. I'm talking about how the stats won't even show up on max size during the countdown. It will show up when I cycle through the panel sizes and from the tab. Yet, it won't show up at the start of countdown (as you can see from the screenshots).

OK, I'm going to have to chime in here and say I discovered this issue for myself now too.  Here's what's going on: WoT has three player panels sizes: medium, medium2, and large.  During the countdown the client will show large no matter what setting you normally use and switch to your own setting once the countdown has completed and the battle starts.  Aslain's config (and mine) make use of the large panel extensively during regular play.

Now, what appears to be happening is that during the countdown it's showing the large player panel format but not in the full large player panel size so some data gets cut off: specifically the vehicleFormatX data.  If you have most of your config showing in nickFormatX then you're fine (which is how I used to do things in my XVM config) but since I've recently changed my XVM config to move most things (except player name/clan) to vehicleFormatX (which in my view is the "correct" way to do things, but alas) I'm experiencing the exact same issue kanade reported.

Note: when testing by viewing replays the "shortened" player panel size only shows up for a few seconds and then immediately fixes itself just as the countdown starts so testing via replay does not reproduce the issue (or only for a few seconds anyway): you must play an actual game to see the wrong size throughout the entire countdown.

I tried a zillion things to resolve this: tabstops, moving everything to the medium2 panel (which incidentally only has vehicleFormat), even paragraph text alignments (ie: <.p align='right'.>) which actually sort of work but have the fail result of using up multiple lines for a single player (read: unacceptable solution).  So in the mean time I've moved global stats to the outsides under nickFormatL/R and kept the per vehicle stats on the inside next to the contour icons under vehicleFormatL/R.

I tried copying Aslain's config (for large player panels) exactly into my client and it does the same thing.  Can anyone else (eg. Aslain, Gamer) comment here before I go to the XVM devs and open a bug?  I'm using build 3042 currently.

Cheers.

Edited by bounceplink, 28 December 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Aslain #198 Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Sergeant

• 0 battles
I would say it's a bug, since I didn't mod this section at all, so it should have behave like usual.

Aslain #199 Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Sergeant

• 0 battles

v3.1.23 (28-12-2013):
- XVM updated to r3047 (few fixes, including fix to the after battle missions)
- some minimap changes 
- installer: some typos fixed
- DLC: added locastans Enhanced HD Minimaps Gen.3 (map files only)
- modpack: Damage Panel by Gambiter added colored angles
- modpack: ctrl key disabled in ATAC! config
- modpack: Received Damage Announcer updated to v1.8
- modpack: Session Satistic Exel default config replaced with Locastans and YasenKrasen V3

notes: you have to install (DL) the UT Announcer each time, otherwise it won't be working after the updating

Edited by Aslain, 29 December 2013 - 03:46 AM.

Aslain #200 Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

Sergeant

• 0 battles
v3.1.24 (30-12-2013):
- XVM updated to r3061
- installer: Session Satistics mods are optional now (unticked by default)
- modpack: Session Satistics changed encoding of config files to UTF-8 with BOM (fix)
- DLC: the installer is able to download and install the Multilined Tank Carousel mod from an external source (none of it's files are included in the mod pack)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users