Anti-Rant Rant (insanity inside)

bored felt like posting for the sake of

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

AdrianK #41 Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:45 AM

Morally obliged to fire gold

• Beta-Tester
  • 23925 battles
Ah right I see.  I don't think I was ever really across why he seemed to disappear in the first place.  (it may have just been me living under a rock).

Centurion_NZ, your comment now makes a lot of good sense.  

Welcome back Feet, I hope your transition back is a smooth one.

Hope is not a strategy

Pray here to MM, RNG and Luck : http://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/

FeeTFooD #42 Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:37 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 26493 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postneokai, on 27 October 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Pirates of the South Sea: Copper Wars

Sharks eat the Darnedest Things

Shark Attack! Internet Edition

Now you See it, Now Y-(Connection Lost)

Ode to Jaws: Teething Internet

@AdrianK: Essentially means that Feet has free reign to poke us mods to look at every single post of his. It's good to have him back though (and this is from the mod that permbanned him last time).

Just thought I'd pop in and make Neokai do some work. My plan is to make the moderators so frustrated with having to check every single post I make that they beg the GMs to let me back fully. Either that or I'll be banned again. It is literally impossible for me to break rules.

DanLBob #43 Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 23747 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View Postneokai, on 27 October 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

Pirates of the South Sea: Copper Wars

Sharks eat the Darnedest Things

Shark Attack! Internet Edition

Now you See it, Now Y-(Connection Lost)

Ode to Jaws: Teething Internet

@AdrianK: Essentially means that Feet has free reign to poke us mods to look at every single post of his. It's good to have him back though (and this is from the mod that permbanned him last time).

Someone has to keep some posts coming, sure as hell aren't many others doing it. Anyhoo, back to grinding my Chieftain.

Dan

AdrianK #44 Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 23925 battles
Right, so what I also now understand is that if I'm "talking" with Feet on the forums I should expect sine lag due to the moderation overhead (not saying you mods are slow, just that an extra step is an extra step).

Feet, with your absence I reckon you owe us some memes.  Just sayin'.  :P

Hope is not a strategy

crazib #45 Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:56 PM

Captain

• 54797 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

i blind fire at known TD positions in my OHO and make rhms cry

http://wotreplays.co...2229868#details

http://wotreplays.co...e/2230844#stats

Edited by crazib, 27 October 2015 - 12:56 PM.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

FeeTFooD #46 Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:19 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 26493 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAdrianK, on 27 October 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

Right, so what I also now understand is that if I'm "talking" with Feet on the forums I should expect sine lag due to the moderation overhead (not saying you mods are slow, just that an extra step is an extra step).

Feet, with your absence I reckon you owe us some memes. Just sayin'. :P

I think you mean content that isn't the same repetitive negativity that gets thrown around. Some of the whinging I'm seeing these days is so boring! Negativity breeds more negativity and I'm hoping to not only inject some optimism here, but also maybe make people laugh. The whole purpose of this thread was to be satirical of all the usual stuff that gets posted. Prime example below:

"Boo Hoo WoT is unfair because there are people better than me and whenever I get killed it's bull****! It isn't my fault that I can't handle 200ms ping, don't know how matchmaker and penetration works. Everyone who kills/damages me when I do something stupid is a gold-spamming haxz0r and the reason I lose 55% of the time."

Every forum visitor who can rub two brain cells together knows the answer to these things and unfortunately, due to the fact that a lot of us get sick and tired of seeing the same shit day in and day out, we grow apathetic to it all and start to get annoyed by it. I'm guilty of being an absolute [edited] to baddies in the past, but now - especially after a long hiatus - I'm back and ready to make people smile again.

Splattimus #47 Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24496 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostFeeTFooD, on 27 October 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Every forum visitor who can rub two brain cells together knows the answer to these things and unfortunately, due to the fact that a lot of us get sick and tired of seeing the same shit day in and day out, we grow apathetic to it all and start to get annoyed by it. I'm guilty of being an absolute [edited] to baddies in the past, but now - especially after a long hiatus - I'm back and ready to make people smile again.

And with the thinning of the herd lately, it becomes a massive job for those of us left who don't poke the bears too hard. To the point where I normally just stay out now...

Welcome back.

Sarge: What a way to go. Killed by my own mechanical creations. I'm sure there's a philosophical lesson to be learned from all this.
Simmons: Something about the dangers of technology and the unwavering pride of mankind?
Sarge: No, something about hiring better help that doesn't just stand around watching you die!

I don't believe we should kill all the stupid people. Just remove some of the warning signs and let nature take its course...

AdrianK #48 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 23925 battles
[insert funny meme, with bro fist theme]

Hope is not a strategy

Fruity_Ninja #49 Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:53 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 14772 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
What's this thread actually about?

FeeTFooD #50 Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 26493 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Does there need to be a purpose? Started out as an anti-rant rant to a "worship me plebs" thread.

_Spawny_ #51 Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:03 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 48496 battles
Welcome back Feet....though I'm still on hiatus....still looking in from a window outside the WOT house. Hoping to see you stirring up some s.....errr.....salt soon.

FeeTFooD #52 Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 26493 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Op updated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users