PERTH Clan are recruiting West Australian players.

west coasters perth WA

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

cplripley #41 Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 34961 battles
  • [PERTH] PERTH

We currently have 3 spots for Tanks Clan if you are Perth or West Aussie, our Discord encompasses Perth Clan on Tanks, Ships, the unmentionable game and Arma 3 where we now have 2 private servers running ops and horror mod nights, the mid year party which is free and boooooozy is coming up shortly.

We are not doing much skirming etc at the moment as ping from Perth to HK is horrendous, but plenty of plats all tiers and game nights are still on including the comps for gold and prem tanks.

Downforce is currently handling personnel so put in an app or PM him, or myself.

BUFF THE AC1 SENTINEL!,  gun and speed.

PartialFrown #42 Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:57 AM

Private

• 12339 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI
Hi I'm keen to join! Hope you guys are still recruiting, my IGN is PartialFrown, hoping to hear from you soon :)

cplripley #43 Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:58 AM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 34961 battles
  • [PERTH] PERTH

Hi all,   PERTH is full on the Tanks side, but if your from Perth we will always look at making space, kick an alt or something, however we are recruiting for World of Warplanes in our Clan, you don't need to be from Perth, must speak English and have Discord, so if you want to do planey stuff in a Clan send an app.

Cheers all, have a lovely day.

BUFF THE AC1 SENTINEL!,  gun and speed.

Macras #44 Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:10 PM

Private

• 516 battles

View Postcplripley, on 20 April 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

Well, we are frequently drunk, undecipherable and aggressive at innapropriate times so, yes i think the Scots would fit in well.

Lol, I read this and thought I had found the perfect clan! 

Not quite so much these days but certainly been muted many times in various games for getting too "vocal"!

I see that you are full, but ill look up a few of you in game for a platoon and some fun.

Look forward to it :)

Ill buy the first round.

Azuras #45 Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:32 PM

Private

• 649 battles
  • [PERTH] PERTH
Noob from Perth looking for some "Friendly" tankers to play with and to help scrub the stank of failure from my tank :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users