186 replies to this topic

Der_aus_Deutschland #141 Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

First lieutenant

• 17528 battles

View PostJOC469, on 11 February 2016 - 04:48 AM, said:

Come on guys, let this thread die. As the OP said

He even changed his name too!

@JOC469,

Unfortunately, this you will have to explain, why does it even bother or interest you if people continue to post in a thread in which you have no genuine interest?

What do you even care if I decide to change my IGN for whatever reasons I choose, you mentioned you stayed away from the forums for over a year? Maybe you should repeat that idea!

Challenge accepted?

Der_aus_Deutschland #142 Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

First lieutenant

• 17528 battles

@ fellow FV4202 (P) grinders,

It is somewhat tedious, it is a grind, everybody knows that, but for those who are less fortunate, skillful, it can become tedious.

The 750 Base XP ( thanks to TAN for reducing it from 1000) is a bit of a mystery, I had a pretty mundane game, I think our team rolled the other and I started off to far back, (didn't expect the roll-over) and could'nt therefore get enough shots on target:

Damage 936 Kills 2 Assit 250 Base XP 776, notwthat was a very suprising result! Probably the 2 kills was the reason, but I'm grateful for every match where I can gain the 750XP as needed.

It would seem though, given a decent connection (I have had lots of dropped connections just after the battle starts too lately) if you can play enough games (maybe 25-30) you SHOULD be able to attain the 750 XP needed, I have had some 40% lost days too, so it's not even a team carry!

As for the CAX, It is in my opinion an exceptional medium tank, probably because you can ammo-rack it from almost every side AND WG in their wisdom placed the AMMO racks right in the middle on both sides where the Auto-Aim is aiming for! Great job, well done WG!

I could swear that WG have also increased the % of ammo-rack hits, even though I have Safe-Stowage on my crew, and I am hit at the frontal sides, it would seem that 1 in every 4 games the first hit taken knocks out my ammo-rack! Maybe it's just a ploy to get CAX tankers to use more repair kits and therefore spend more silver (have to use premium time to compensate). 

Thankfully only a few days left to go and whilst I was playing I managed to complete my first Personal Mission and finally recieve the Stug IV German TD (I had previously completed all but the SPG missions, but din't finish the LT one with honours! )

(EDIT) On something unrelated, and maybe just for a personal 'feel-good' feeling, WG sent me this message!

Congratulations! You entered 1000 of the best players in

rating!

Your position in rating «Personal Rating»: 30,930. You scored higher than 90.07% of players.

That is something I really didn't expect!

:teethhappy:

Edited by Der_aus_Deutschland, 11 February 2016 - 03:46 PM.

JOC469 #143 Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:49 PM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 60073 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostDer_aus_Deutschland, on 11 February 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

@JOC469,

Unfortunately, this you will have to explain, why does it even bother or interest you if people continue to post in a thread in which you have no genuine interest?

What do you even care if I decide to change my IGN for whatever reasons I choose, you mentioned you stayed away from the forums for over a year? Maybe you should repeat that idea!

Challenge accepted?

What is there to explain? You got salty because no one on the forums came to white knight you so you packed up your bat and ball and went home so to speak. You deleted your oiginal post with what I quoted, implying that you had lost interest ergo the thread should have been closed. If people wanted to continue the banter they could have created a thread relevant to what they were talking about.

i thought Ezz was the only person lucky enough to get someone so salty that they changed their name. IIRC strutter changed it to Ezz_the_bad, or something equally trivial. I am staking a claim as the cause of your name change.

How is staying away from the forums a challenge? At least I create banter and meaningful posts instead of the usual drivel I see. I don't think you are one to set challenges considering your previous form,

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Sir_British #144 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

First lieutenant

• 9590 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostJOC469, on 11 February 2016 - 08:49 PM, said:

What is there to explain? You got salty because no one on the forums came to white knight you so you packed up your bat and ball and went home so to speak. You deleted your oiginal post with what I quoted, implying that you had lost interest ergo the thread should have been closed. If people wanted to continue the banter they could have created a thread relevant to what they were talking about.

i thought Ezz was the only person lucky enough to get someone so salty that they changed their name. IIRC strutter changed it to Ezz_the_bad, or something equally trivial. I am staking a claim as the cause of your name change.

How is staying away from the forums a challenge? At least I create banter and meaningful posts instead of the usual drivel I see. I don't think you are one to set challenges considering your previous form,

Haha ( i could continue but it would be a waste of typed letters) ,

Seriously JOC469, you are deluded, or you consider your humour to be a greater form of wit, which is a reflection of your delusion anyway, Unlike you, I don't need a white knight,or a dark knight for that matter, however I do feel that equality feeds the world, and you, sadly aren't equal, you referral to the word 'salty' instictlvely shows that you are a mere follower of someone else's thoughts, as is your previous post about 'brotherhood of trolls' which you considered to be a good clan name and was willng to invest money into it, not an original thought in sight. Your posts also follow the similar theme of someone else's ideas or banter characteristics, ergo, your not a leader, you are a follower, it would be a great surprise to me and something I very much doubt, if you had ever actually opened a thread with an original idea, or something abstract or interesting to this forum.

You are a sheep, following the herd, folowing your Alpha male (I really don't mean this in any great sense but purely reflect the meaning within a herd) Ezz!

Why would I, let's be serious here, really, invest 2500 gold to change my name on an forum, just becaue of YOU ? Delusional, since I changed my name within a time frame where the thread was still actual and therefore would be clearly obvious to those reading the thread anyway? Oh wait, I also left my clan, surely you also want to claim that too?

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

lol, your seriously sad!

Nimish_ #145 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 38312 battles
This thread got totally derailed and NOBODY did anything about it. Enough said!

Spoiler

_Spawny_ #146 Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:22 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 43693 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
oh wait....Sir_British = Germidor = Der_aus_......?

neokai #147 Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:14 AM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33128 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Posthellvn, on 05 February 2016 - 06:08 AM, said:

Meh, I'll just run my FreeDong Botting Program™ or just some pubbie to grind my account for me at an Internet cafe - maybe 2voz will know someone...

View Posthellvn, on 05 February 2016 - 07:33 AM, said:

Log into the VPA FB page, for a couple of thousand dong (30c), someone could grind your account for you.

i know this, on account of being a VN spy. (Shhh...)

You are dangerously close to name/shame and derailing the post with CR/D stuff. Just saying.

View Post_WMD_, on 07 February 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

Dosnt the top tier player of the losing team get courageous resistance or do you need a medal for the exp to kick in ?
It is ridiclous, I cry everyday

Just need a battle hero or epic medal to get courageous resistance, essentially any medal on the right hand side.

View Postspacewolf, on 08 February 2016 - 06:30 AM, said:

I'm surprised there aren't more people that have hit the 450k. I was lazy most the weekend (lazy for tanks anyway) and managed 150k (might be a shade north of that). At that rate I'll hit the damage requirement in 6 days, and just have to log in to do the 750 xp.

Yikes, I'm late to the mission. Only did 98k damage so far, gonna need to invest time to do up the mission now.

Spoiler

neokai #148 Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:15 AM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33128 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

Oh just a heads up,

Stay on topic please.

~neokai

Spoiler

JOC469 #149 Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:47 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 60073 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

Haha ( i could continue but it would be a waste of typed letters) ,

Seriously JOC469, you are deluded, or you consider your humour to be a greater form of wit, which is a reflection of your delusion anyway, Unlike you, I don't need a white knight,or a dark knight for that matter, however I do feel that equality feeds the world, and you, sadly aren't equal, you referral to the word 'salty' instictlvely shows that you are a mere follower of someone else's thoughts, as is your previous post about 'brotherhood of trolls' which you considered to be a good clan name and was willng to invest money into it, not an original thought in sight. Your posts also follow the similar theme of someone else's ideas or banter characteristics, ergo, your not a leader, you are a follower, it would be a great surprise to me and something I very much doubt, if you had ever actually opened a thread with an original idea, or something abstract or interesting to this forum.

You are a sheep, following the herd, folowing your Alpha male (I really don't mean this in any great sense but purely reflect the meaning within a herd) Ezz!

Why would I, let's be serious here, really, invest 2500 gold to change my name on an forum, just becaue of YOU ? Delusional, since I changed my name within a time frame where the thread was still actual and therefore would be clearly obvious to those reading the thread anyway? Oh wait, I also left my clan, surely you also want to claim that too?

lol, your seriously sad!

Ummm, I think the OP forgot to log out of his alt account before replying. LOL

Profanisaurus #150 Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:53 AM

Major

• 2004 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Oh. Whoops. Chortle. Snarf.
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

mttspiii #151 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:20 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24510 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

you referral to the word 'salty' instictlvely shows that you are a mere follower of someone else's thoughts

With all due respect, but what kind of troll proof is that?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Ezz #152 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:30 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 52120 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postmttspiii, on 12 February 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

With all due respect, but what kind of troll proof is that?

From what i understand he's saying that anyone referring to the word salty is actually a sheep in the great herd of Ezz.

Who the [edited] are you?

Get Spoofed!

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

mttspiii #153 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:33 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24510 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

[SALT] is now just a clan of Ezz fanatics?

I like the sound of that.

Ezz #154 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:39 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 52120 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
All of your salt are belong to me.

Get Spoofed!

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Spawny_ #155 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:42 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 43693 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Anyways, I'm at 2 more 750xp to complete and about 70k damage away from completing this mission. 

Thank God cos I've run out of premium time.

Profanisaurus #156 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:45 AM

Major

• 2004 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

All worship at the feet(not food) of the great leader Ezz.

Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

Ezz #157 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:48 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 52120 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Guys guys, back on topic please.

So in terms of your daily stats, how much salt has this grind mission caused you?

Get Spoofed!

FeeTFooD #158 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 26404 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Absolutely none. I lost motivation when I realised I would only be able to complete 8/10 XP requirements and have instead taken a few weeks off tanks.

Ezz #159 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:54 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 52120 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostFeeTFooD, on 12 February 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

Absolutely none. I lost motivation when I realised I would only be able to complete 8/10 XP requirements and have instead taken a few weeks off tanks.

Yeah, the cable sharkage or whatever happened to it eroded any potential motivation for this. The PL would have ended in brine. I gather it's fixed now tho but a bit late. Shame tho, because that 4202p looks to be an excellent tier 6.

Get Spoofed!

mttspiii #160 Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:56 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24510 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostEzz, on 12 February 2016 - 08:48 AM, said:

Guys guys, back on topic please.

So in terms of your daily stats, how much salt has this grind mission caused you?

Turns out I'm horrible at farming damage because I'm so used to early-impact gameplay that I'm more bothered by the damage mission than the 750xp one.

Oh, and that my ping swings from 50 to 350 every few minutes, often during battles. No idea why ping swings happen to me, but I suspect traffic diversion problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users