Jump to content


Response time from Customer Service Center?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

KowalaBear #1 Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 9852 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    06-13-2012

So, I am wondering how long can your CSC not revert back to me after my ticket been sent/submitted in?

 

 



wasaabi #2 Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • 6,816
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

How long has it been?

 


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


afoxq #3 Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:45 PM

    Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

  • Member
  • 35135 battles
  • 1,593
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012
I am in the same boat. 

Mistakenly bought the Mutz for the wrong account and it is close to 24 hours now. 

I was under the impression that billing support would have a faster turn around. 

Ticket #171034 if anyone would be so kind to expedite it, since the package(s) are for sale for 1 more day only. 

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™


KowalaBear #4 Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 9852 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    06-13-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 05 February 2016 - 01:24 PM, said:

How long has it been?

 

 

3 days when I post this. 

Reference - Ticket #170662.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could have it expedite .

 

Edited:

The worst part is there ain't even an auto-reply mail acknowledging the submission of the ticket. (/sigh)

I noticed too that I can't see a log of date nor time on my ticket submission but the other replies added in all have.


Edited by AkUmA_a5ht0n, 06 February 2016 - 10:07 PM.


wasaabi #5 Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:03 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • 6,816
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View Postafoxq, on 06 February 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

I am in the same boat. 

Mistakenly bought the Mutz for the wrong account and it is close to 24 hours now. 

I was under the impression that billing support would have a faster turn around. 

Ticket #171034 if anyone would be so kind to expedite it, since the package(s) are for sale for 1 more day only. 

 

I have put that in to expedite, probably will not be looked at until tomorrow but as you have already purchased it is really a matter of re-assigning.  As you said, financial transactions are treated with higher priority but with CNY affecting Singapore businesses I doubt if they are working on weekends.

 


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


wasaabi #6 Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:04 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • 6,816
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostAkUmA_a5ht0n, on 07 February 2016 - 12:01 AM, said:

 

3 days when I post this. 

Reference - Ticket #170662.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could have it expedite .

 

Wait for 7 days unless it is a financial transaction, please check your tickets each day to see if they have asked for more information.


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


afoxq #7 Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:25 PM

    Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

  • Member
  • 35135 battles
  • 1,593
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 07 February 2016 - 07:03 AM, said:

 

I have put that in to expedite, probably will not be looked at until tomorrow but as you have already purchased it is really a matter of re-assigning.  As you said, financial transactions are treated with higher priority but with CNY affecting Singapore businesses I doubt if they are working on weekends.

 

 

Thanks wasaabi. 

Yeah kinda bad luck on the timing of it all, with the long holidays. 


Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users