• Please log in to reply
790 replies to this topic

Flying_Elite #781 Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 22579 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View Postspacewolf, on 17 May 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Join so that you can be associated with my ever awesome diplomatic forum responses. Or platoons, either would do.

I thought I joined to learn how to swear in russian?

I hope you all have your Fizzydrinks, DoctorYodaBiscuits and a Gingerbread_man ready this is going to be a wild ride!
The amount of haxxors we have is just Skimming the surface of some elaborate plot to scratchel that itch, but then again today was very moggy and it seems our favorite OzNemesis wants to steal our Jocs while we update our graphic's. It's almost as if one of the ImmortalOne's were being being violent with our stash of Afoxq's, with 3xpl0s1ve results. But that is crazy right? You'd be sent to a MadHouse if you thought we were that clever, but then again we do like to Maximirz our gold income...

Help me Roby1Kanobie, LittleTimmy fell down a well, all we have to rescue him is a RustBuck3t and some Napalm(er), we do have a Spacewolf and a MagicalFlyingFox too but all they like to do is camp at the base of the Hilly on Mountain Pass, such a saad thing to realize... they don't even talk during CW, it's almost as if they are just Silent_Warrior's. You may have an army but we have Bruce BNNR and a bunch of Grilles being Boosh_Kemper's. With our mascot the Freisian Captain_Cows we MouseWill milk all the gold we can from the global map as we execute 0rder66 IT'S A (SCRUFFY) TRAP!

Hope this brought a Ray of sunshine to your forums experience, if not PM Hilly for M60 Codes...and if that doesn't quench your thirst for gold, you can watch Sphinx getting yelled at by skims in the video on the previous page. Just choose the lesser of two Weebl's.

Surly I've added enough references by now? T_Rash post I know but I thought it was funny, sigh MCP is going to make weird TS tags now, I can already feel him getting nagy about not being on TS too..

Don't be shy, don't run away from us like Robin

Pretty much join us if you want me to add you to this ;)

Edited by Flying_Elite, 21 May 2017 - 05:38 PM.

Proloser #782 Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

Major

• 20319 battles
  • [TAM] TAM
wew.

Scrub Reviews (most with memes): T20, T26E4, T-34-3

Kind of Scrub Reviews (no memes 2lazy): T110E5

kek

spacewolf #783 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 61518 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostFlying_Elite, on 18 May 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

I hope you all have your Fizzydrinks, DoctorYodaBiscuits and a Gingerbread_man ready this is going to be a wild ride!
The amount of haxxors we have is just Skimming the surface of some elaborate plot to scratchel that itch, but then again today was very moggy and it seems our favorite OzNemesis wants to steal our Jocs while we update our graphic's. It's almost as if one of the ImmortalOne's were being being violent with our stash of Afoxq's, with 3xpl0s1ve results. But that is crazy right? You'd be sent to a MadHouse if you thought we were that clever, but then again we do like to Maximirz our gold income...

Help me Roby1Kanobie, LittleTimmy fell down a well, all we have to rescue him is a RustBuck3t and some Napalm(er), we do have a Spacewolf and a MagicalFlyingFox too but all they like to do is camp at the base of the Hilly on Mountain Pass, such a saad thing to realize... they don't even talk during CW, it's almost as if they are just Silent_Warrior's. You may have an army but we have Bruce BNNR and a bunch of Grilles being Boosh_Kemper's. With our mascot the Freisian Captain_Cows we MouseWill milk all the gold we can from the global map as we execute Order66 IT'S A (SCRUFFY) TRAP!

I gave that a perfect 5/7. +1'd it too which made me feel cheap.

Need to adjust the "skimming" to skims'ing. Also add the Ray of light flipping the maus. Something about weebl not being able to coherently england would make a nice touch. I also don't mean to sound nagy, but MCP's tags deserve mention. Don't forget sphinx, else you'll face the wrath of his rage quiet kurb stomping.

Profanisaurus #784 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Major

• 2004 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Also missing use of the PM JOC for 69s
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

spacewolf #785 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 61518 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Yea I was a little surprised no mention of pm'ing hilly for m60's was made too, though an apt pun of hilly's base camping tactics was made.

xRainbowAssassinx #786 Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 24974 battles
  • [TIM] TIM

Come on lads, join PYRO.

#1 english speaking clan in ASIA

50% credit boosters nightly

All the CW and advances you can handle

best callers in ASIA

don't forget, regular payouts

JOOOOOOOIN

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn                           

spacewolf #787 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:33 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 61518 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostFlying_Elite, on 18 May 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Help me Roby1Kanobie, LittleTimmy fell down a well, all we have to rescue him is a RustBuck3t and some Napalm(er), we do have a Spacewolf and a MagicalFlyingFox too but all they like to do is camp at the base of the Hilly on Mountain Pass, such a saad thing to realize... they don't even talk during CW, it's almost as if they are just Silent_Warrior's. You may have an army but we have Bruce BNNR and a bunch of Grilles being Boosh_Kemper's. With our mascot the Freisian Captain_Cows we MouseWill milk all the gold we can from the global map as we execute 0rder66 IT'S A (SCRUFFY) TRAP!

Hope this brought a Ray of sunshine to your forums experience, if not PM Hilly for M60 Codes...and if that doesn't quench your thirst for gold, you can watch Sphinx getting yelled at by skims in the video on the previous page. Just choose the lesser of two Weebl's.

Surly I've added enough references by now? T_Rash post I know but I thought it was funny, sigh MCP is going to make weird TS tags now, I can already feel him getting nagy about not being on TS too..

I can only give you a single +1, but very well played FE. Nice work 8)

MagicalFlyingFox #788 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24545 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostxRainbowAssassinx, on 19 May 2017 - 12:35 AM, said:

50% credit boosters nightly

I wish.

Stupid SH changes.

Napalmer #789 Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 34123 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
PM MCP for 50% booster codes.

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin #790 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

First lieutenant

• 20146 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostNapalmer, on 19 May 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

PM MCP for 50% booster codes.

Or you could just pm Hilly for something else :^)

Join pyro. It's where the party stays ;)

Block Quote

"theres nothing wrong with this strat... you just have to believe!!!" - TCZ Himelsdorf every time..... 

3Moe Tanks: 

VK28.01 (1st and most proud of), IS6

WarpZone #791 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• 6867 battles
Would like to join but potato stats. :teethhappy:

Also tagged with clan wars, pyro, pyromaniacs, english, best clan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users