Jump to content


T-44-122 - Tier VII(?) Medium . The most broken tank in-game

T-44-122

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

CounterMAN #1 Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

    Thanh Niên Nghiêm Túc

  • Moderator
  • 27182 battles
  • 7,626
  • [CTMAN] CTMAN
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

Good day fellow tankers. First and fore most, i have to clear this : English is not my main language, and my ability to write English is not so good ( screw the grammar!) . So, excuse me if some sentences in wrong grammar or typo.

 

Ok, lets begin. You guys may already seen some one with T-44-122 playing in public game at Asia sever. This tank marked as Beta-tester tank (T icon), but at Asia sever, it appear as Christmas gift from WG for long term Forum/In-game Moderator. Me and my fellow mods received this tank just 4 days before Christmas. It only about ~15 T-44-122's all over Asia sever.

Now to main topic. Why im called this tank "Most broken tank in-game"? It simple, because this tank are basically buffed verson of Tier 8 T-44 with 122mm D25A with pref. MM (MM+1)

 

-T-44-122 have same, or even slightly better speed and mobility than elite Tier 8 T-44 (Now i will call it T-44). T-44-122 have best mobility of all tier 7 medium, even better than the elite Comet. It more like T-62A at tier 7

-T-44-122 have same size with T-44, so it have same camo factor to T-44

-T-44-122 have much better ROF than T-44 with 122mm D25A, 14s compare to 18 of T-44 with 122mm gun

-T-44-122 are tier 7 medium when T-44 are tier 8, and the most IMPORTANT IS - T-44-122 HAVE PREF. MM (MM+1), that mean T-44-122 only see tier 7 and 8 battle

-390 damg/175(217)mm penetration gun on fast and nimble tier 7 medium tank, sure you guys understand what will happen.

-T-44-122's viewrange not too good, but it useable (370m)

 

This can tank be a Brawler, a Supporter, a Anti-scout or Run-and-gun maniac



and in additionally, this tank have same credit farming ability with other tier 8 premium

 

I think that more than enough for T-44-122 to be called "most-broken-tank". Hope WG never sell this tank to public, if they really do it, tier 5 to tier 7 battle will become hell-on-earth for every tier 5 6 7 tank.

 

2 first replays from old patch, so dont download it, it useless now.

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

 

Victory!
Battle: Mountain Pass
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 4,896
Credits earned: 125,501
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Winterberg
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 2,971
Gold received: 20
Credits earned: 124,425
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Swamp
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 1,523
Credits earned: 69,680
Battle achievements: Tank Sniper, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Murovanka
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 2,358
Credits earned: 72,080
Battle achievements: Top Gun, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Mission completed! Reward: Added: Large First Aid Kit (x2)

 



Kyokushin_TrIp #2 Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

    Sent to in-game Coventry, forever!

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35120 battles
  • 451
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostCounterMAN, on 19 April 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

Good day fellow tankers. First and fore most, i have to clear this : English is not my main language, and my ability to write English is not so good ( screw the grammar!) . So, excuse me if some sentences in wrong grammar or typo.

 

Ok, lets begin. You guys may already seen some one with T-44-122 playing in public game at Asia sever. This tank marked as Beta-tester tank (T icon), but at Asia sever, it appear as Christmas gift from WG for long term Forum/In-game Moderator. Me and my fellow mods received this tank just 4 days before Christmas. It only about ~15 T-44-122's all over Asia sever.

Now to main topic. Why im called this tank "Most broken tank in-game"? It simple, because this tank are basically buffed verson of Tier 8 T-44 with 122mm D25A with pref. MM (MM+1)

 

-T-44-122 have same, or even slightly better speed and mobility than elite Tier 8 T-44 (Now i will call it T-44). T-44-122 have best mobility of all tier 7 medium, even better than the elite Comet. It more like T-62A at tier 7

-T-44-122 have same size with T-44, so it have same camo factor to T-44

-T-44-122 have much better ROF than T-44 with 122mm D25A, 14s compare to 18 of T-44 with 122mm gun

-T-44-122 are tier 7 medium when T-44 are tier 8, and the most IMPORTANT IS - T-44-122 HAVE PREF. MM (MM+1), that mean T-44-122 only see tier 7 and 8 battle

-390 damg/175(217)mm penetration gun on fast and nimble tier 7 medium tank, sure you guys understand what will happen.

-T-44-122's viewrange not too good, but it useable (370m)

 

This can tank be a Brawler, a Supporter, a Anti-scout or Run-and-gun maniac



and in additionally, this tank have same credit farming ability with other tier 8 premium

 

I think that more than enough for T-44-122 to be called "most-broken-tank". Hope WG never sell this tank to public, if they really do it, tier 5 to tier 7 battle will become hell-on-earth for every tier 5 6 7 tank.

 

2 first replays from old patch, so dont download it, it useless now.

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

 

Victory!
Battle: Mountain Pass
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 4,896
Credits earned: 125,501
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Winterberg
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 2,971
Gold received: 20
Credits earned: 124,425
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Swamp
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 1,523
Credits earned: 69,680
Battle achievements: Tank Sniper, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

 

http://wotreplays.co...terman-t-44-122

Victory!
Battle: Murovanka
Vehicles: T-44-122
Experience received: 2,358
Credits earned: 72,080
Battle achievements: Top Gun, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Mission completed! Reward: Added: Large First Aid Kit (x2)

 

 

Very nice that you cut a big wound in us normal players (showing a tank which no one else can get), and then throw salt on the wound (then telling everyone how awesome it is).

Wot EU Beta tester name: TrIpMo || WOT NA Player name: TrIpMo || WOT EU Player name: ThaTrip || WOT SEA Player name: KyokushinTrIp <-- active


Computer Specs: Corsair Obsidian 550D || Seasonic M12II 620W Bronze Evo Edition || Asus Maximus Hero VII Formula || Intel I7 4790K || Coolermaster Hyper 212X || Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming 4Gb || Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250Gb || 3Tb Black Western Digital 7200rpm SATA || 16Gb RAM DDR3 G-Skill RipJawX 2400 / C11 || 27" 4k LCD Screen Overlord Tempest X270OC || Windows 10 64bits

(if I don't reply, that is because I got a permanent chat ban. Still waiting for my special decal)
 

 


CounterMAN #3 Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:01 PM

    Thanh Niên Nghiêm Túc

  • Moderator
  • 27182 battles
  • 7,626
  • [CTMAN] CTMAN
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View PostTrIpMo, on 19 April 2016 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

Very nice that you cut a big wound in us normal players (showing a tank which no one else can get), and then throw salt on the wound (then telling everyone how awesome it is).

 

:trollface:

oh well, i think is better write this on forum since almost every game have some one ask "what tank is this ?" "Does is good ?"

 



mttspiii #4 Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:59 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35152 battles
  • 17,388
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012
Obviously, since it's not a premium tank anyway bought for gold, WG can nerf it hard.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


CounterMAN #5 Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

    Thanh Niên Nghiêm Túc

  • Moderator
  • 27182 battles
  • 7,626
  • [CTMAN] CTMAN
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View Postmttspiii, on 19 April 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Obviously, since it's not a premium tank anyway bought for gold, WG can nerf it hard.

actually , they buffed it

 

Patch 0.9.9
 

Т-44-122
  • Dispersion on the move and hull traverse of the Т-44-122 suspension decreased by 8%
  • Gun depression angle increased by 1 degree


mttspiii #6 Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:13 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35152 battles
  • 17,388
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

Better than ISU-130 then.

 

Those 2 are the moderator gift tanks right?


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


JOC469 #7 Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:15 PM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles
  • 5,611
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012
Well since then decision to buff the tank would be taken from overall stats, that means that the rest of the ingame and forum moderators  are terrible in it. Which their stats show is the case. Well done for insulting them.

Edited by JOC469, 19 April 2016 - 06:17 PM.

 

 


_Folinic_ #8 Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

    Make WoT Great Again

  • Member
  • 43488 battles
  • 580
  • Member since:
    11-20-2013

View PostJOC469, on 19 April 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

Well since then decision to buff the tank would be taken from overall stats, that means that the rest of the ingame and forum moderators  are terrible in it. Which their stats show is the case. Well done for insulting them.

 


WG logic: Give OP tanks to terrible mo players for them to be better players

Edited by __Miracle__, 19 April 2016 - 06:53 PM.

 

3 MoE tanks: T110E5, IS7, T62A, Obj140, CAX, STB-1, M48 Patton, FV215b, Batchat25t, TVP 50/51, AMX 50B ...

My replays
My twitch
 


RainbowAssassin #9 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:10 PM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 41915 battles
  • 2,194
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
U want ur lovely tank nerfed? :)
 
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Object 907, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, T110E4, E100, TVP T 50/51, OBJ. 260, T110E3, STB-1, FV4005 Stage II, T95/FV4201, M48A5 Patton, E 50 Ausf. M, 113, Strv 103B, Obj. 268 4, AMX 13 105, Panhard EBR 105, Foch 155, K-91, T110E5, AMX M4 mle. 54, T92 HMC, Object 261, Foch B

 


 

 


RainbowAssassin #10 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:15 PM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 41915 battles
  • 2,194
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
U dirty arty troller :P
 
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Object 907, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, T110E4, E100, TVP T 50/51, OBJ. 260, T110E3, STB-1, FV4005 Stage II, T95/FV4201, M48A5 Patton, E 50 Ausf. M, 113, Strv 103B, Obj. 268 4, AMX 13 105, Panhard EBR 105, Foch 155, K-91, T110E5, AMX M4 mle. 54, T92 HMC, Object 261, Foch B

 


 

 


Anonymium #11 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 41037 battles
  • 371
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
You're beautiful, it's true!

New fans


Nishizumi_Miho_SG #12 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:38 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 1268 battles
  • 336
  • [WAT] WAT
  • Member since:
    12-06-2014

Doggone it

 

Making new account on Vietnam server now~



_EzioAuditore_ #13 Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

    Rushes mid every game :^)

  • Member
  • 63959 battles
  • 4,754
  • [HIMOG] HIMOG
  • Member since:
    12-20-2012

wow man, that is one tank i would pay A LOT for...even better than the type 59 i would think considering its tier 7 lmao.

Can you show us the ingarage stats? I would like to see them :3 I am a prem tank collector~


Edited by _xXx_Heman_o7o7o7_xXx_, 19 April 2016 - 07:59 PM.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif


CrankyCheese #14 Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 87964 battles
  • 123
  • [LICK] LICK
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

CounterMan there is a saying

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth" which means don't whinge about something if it's free

You got super rare tank. Live with it we will never get the chance own one so don't use this post to show off

 

P.S. if you hate it ask WG to remove it and put it in my account please

 



CounterMAN #15 Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:37 PM

    Thanh Niên Nghiêm Túc

  • Moderator
  • 27182 battles
  • 7,626
  • [CTMAN] CTMAN
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View Postmttspiii, on 19 April 2016 - 05:13 PM, said:

Better than ISU-130 then.

 

Those 2 are the moderator gift tanks right?

yep, and ISU-130 more like punishment than gift from WG

View PostJOC469, on 19 April 2016 - 05:15 PM, said:

Well since then decision to buff the tank would be taken from overall stats, that means that the rest of the ingame and forum moderators  are terrible in it. Which their stats show is the case. Well done for insulting them.

Well, since this tank are exclusive for Beta-tester, WG only give a very small amount of this tank to in-game/forum moderator at Asia, so that mean Beta-tester at RU sever are terribad, not us moderator at asia sever :teethhappy:

View Post__Miracle__, on 19 April 2016 - 05:42 PM, said:

 


WG logic: Give OP tanks to terrible mo players for them to be better players

then how about Isu130, worst TD8 ever for moderator ? T-44-122 can consider as sorry gift after they "torture" us with 215mm pen + slow TD at tier 10 room

View PostMidnight_Reverie, on 19 April 2016 - 06:16 PM, said:

You're beautiful, it's true!

and hardest tank to get MoE at Asia sever, seriously

View Post_xXx_Heman_o7o7o7_xXx_, on 19 April 2016 - 06:54 PM, said:

wow man, that is one tank i would pay A LOT for...even better than the type 59 i would think considering its tier 7 lmao.

Can you show us the ingarage stats? I would like to see them :3 I am a prem tank collector~

there you go

View PostCranky1, on 19 April 2016 - 07:46 PM, said:

CounterMan there is a saying

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth" which means don't whinge about something if it's free

You got super rare tank. Live with it we will never get the chance own one so don't use this post to show off

 

P.S. if you hate it ask WG to remove it and put it in my account please

 

i never said i hate T-44-122 :teethhappy:, if i hate it, i will never play it ~550 battle just from last year Christmas (in Isu130 case, yes, i hate it with current stat, worse than even Su-152 @WG : #BUFF_ISU30 )



_Sabre_ #16 Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:50 PM

    Over It

  • Member
  • 40699 battles
  • 2,086
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

NO neg rep?

Enjoy your stuff.

See you in another game soon.



MyNameBiku #17 Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:54 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15991 battles
  • 797
  • [BAMF] BAMF
  • Member since:
    11-01-2014
This... Same gun as IS-6 in tier 7... If I find you... You better watch out... Cause you have no armor... Suddenly, buff appears. T-44-122 now has 1356542643km of armor...

Stats on the left are outdated, look at the purple statz on the right please


Anonymium #18 Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:40 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 41037 battles
  • 371
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View PostCounterMAN, on 19 April 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

and hardest tank to get MoE at Asia sever, seriously

 

Obviously, because 12 or more people only have it. May put it that way you are the best 122 player here, so you have to compete over your own stats to get another MoE.


New fans


mttspiii #19 Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:38 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35152 battles
  • 17,388
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostMidnight_Reverie, on 21 April 2016 - 12:40 AM, said:

 

Obviously, because 12 or more people only have it. May put it that way you are the best 122 player here, so you have to compete over your own stats to get another MoE.

 

AKA WG still wants moderators to suffer. ISU-130 makes moderators suffer because it's bad, T-44-122 makes moderators suffer because there's too few of them to get MoE.

 

I like the way WG is being sadistic to its own servants.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Anonymium #20 Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:23 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 41037 battles
  • 371
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View Postmttspiii, on 21 April 2016 - 06:38 AM, said:

 

AKA WG still wants moderators to suffer. ISU-130 makes moderators suffer because it's bad, T-44-122 makes moderators suffer because there's too few of them to get MoE.

 

I like the way WG is being sadistic to its own servants.

 

But there are a few mods around... So few tanks given out.

New fans





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users