• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

U12D13 #181 Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:21 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 51553 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

View PostIronman_primus, on 27 January 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

Hiii guys it's my first post ever but I want to draw attention towards India, yeah guys I m from India and like any other Indian player I want, WG to add a India based map or tank at least one as premium one whenever I met a Indian players we keep talking that WG should add a India based map or tank to attract more players I have suggestions for maps as game maps were based on history India also has a great tank war history For example battle of asal uttar where amx 13, m4, centurion and vijayanta tank fought against enemies m48 Patton tank or battle of basantar where 3 Indian tank fought against 14 enemies tank! For tank WG can add vijayanta tank it's based on vickers mk1 mbt tank but better than that it's lighter than centurion and have better armour, firstly it's equipped with a 20 pounder gun but later it got replaced by l7 anti tank gun. I know it's based on centurion but it's better than centurion it has parts from chieftain tank too like engine and firing system This will help WG expand thier game in India and Indian players will go crazy for it!!! I will be really really really happy if WG do so!!!!!!   

Well the game does need more desert/winter theme maps to balance out all the summer maps - if there are interesting historical battlegrounds that suit these requirements then why not provide a detailed proposal to WG under a map/suggestion thread instead.

Edited by U12D13, 29 January 2018 - 11:21 AM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

Ironman_primus #182 Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:38 PM

Corporal

• 4186 battles

View PostU12D13, on 29 January 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Well the game does need more desert/winter theme maps to balance out all the summer maps - if there are interesting historical battlegrounds that suit these requirements then why not provide a detailed proposal to WG under a map/suggestion thread instead.

Thanx for suggestions bro!

OutCom #183 Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:20 PM

Own all the accounts

• 22961 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostU12D13, on 29 January 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

I like the approach they did with Glacier on the test server. If you look on the east side of the map, it is an absolute beauty and more of that would be nice.

I think desert maps would be a little hard tho cause of how little cover there usually is.

My accounts: er.... half of kac?

2MoE tanks: idfk, ask the others in kac who probably have a better idea than me

3MoE tanks: I'm a poor boi and 3 marking is actual soul destroying

Anti-stat padding is better than stat padding because at least then artillery won't go for you

Flamehaze11 #184 Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

Private

• 8442 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT
I'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks the KV-85 is in a broken state i know that back when it was the kv-1s it was a complete power house but recently I've been playing through it to get to the IS and have been finding it painful to use the 122 as it has 3 degrees of gun depression and 0.5 accuracy with long load time and poor aim time. Honestly i believe that it would need a makeover in the short future as it behaves nothing like any of the tanks on the line (in my own opinion) it would be great if it was re-balanced.

CelestiaLudenberg #185 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 26161 battles
  • [IMPCT] IMPCT

View PostFlamehaze11, on 18 March 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

I'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks the KV-85 is in a broken state i know that back when it was the kv-1s it was a complete power house but recently I've been playing through it to get to the IS and have been finding it painful to use the 122 as it has 3 degrees of gun depression and 0.5 accuracy with long load time and poor aim time. Honestly i believe that it would need a makeover in the short future as it behaves nothing like any of the tanks on the line (in my own opinion) it would be great if it was re-balanced.

Use the 100mm...

When you show her all 96kw from your mighty 20E

thealinator #186 Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

Private

• 13550 battles
Can the WOT Asia team have an option to change the language of the game to French. I am native English speaker, but I would like to practice and improve my French reading skills. Would it be possible too introduce French as a language option for the game? Also, I am new to this forum thingy...

TD1 #187 Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:14 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 9278 battles

I have a suggestion I took from this game's fellow warships stablemate: 

in WoWS, premium ships are able to train the captain of any type of ship (destroyer/cruiser/battleship/aircraft carrier) as long as they have the same nationality. Is this system possible to implement in World of Tanks? I think we have enough issues training crew if we need to match crew layout, nationality and type, so removing the last part from the equation seems like a practical idea for me.

Republic_of_Ongaonga #188 Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

Corporal

• 25436 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
Enable a pinned note in clan chat.

Warlicht #189 Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 18143 battles
  • [PGASE] PGASE

View PostRepublicofOngaonga, on 15 July 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Enable a pinned note in clan chat.

what, like a clan bulletin? i'd like to see how WG could make that happen without screwing something up

View PostTD1, on 09 May 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

I have a suggestion I took from this game's fellow warships stablemate: 

in WoWS, premium ships are able to train the captain of any type of ship (destroyer/cruiser/battleship/aircraft carrier) as long as they have the same nationality. Is this system possible to implement in World of Tanks? I think we have enough issues training crew if we need to match crew layout, nationality and type, so removing the last part from the equation seems like a practical idea for me.

have to say tho, captaining a ship is definetly a lot more diffrent than crewing a tank. doubt you could just suddenly run a Pershing when previously you were driving a Sherman, but i think it would make somewhat more sense if it's only applied to commanders.

Mezawaridesu #190 Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:33 PM

Private

• 11748 battles
  • [T-J-1] T-J-1
cant we like put Girls und Panzer Emblem into this game ?
i would pay just to put it on show instead of using Mods where people wont see unless they got the mods

Warlicht #191 Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 18143 battles
  • [PGASE] PGASE

View PostMezawaridesu, on 06 August 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

cant we like put Girls und Panzer Emblem into this game ?
i would pay just to put it on show instead of using Mods where people wont see unless they got the mods

this. i'm not sure why warships gets the anime collab ships while all we got are some outdated mods. maybe the guys at Lesta (warships devs) love anime a lot more than the guys at Minsk (WG Minsk, WoT dev office)

Puggsley #192 Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

Major

• 76345 battles

^^^^^

I'm pretty sure there is a policy encouraging zero interaction between WoT n WoWS.

The ability to make your favourite non premium ship a semi-premium.

Maps scaling with tier, bigger view range, bigger map.

Transferable captain XP (to any nationality) after you reach a certain point.

>2 caps on most maps promoting more dynamic gameplay.

The ability to win on points encouraging people to get in and try for a win. There are no draws.

Set repair costs regardless of how much damage you take.

Very high ammo stocks (well infinity) which make running out of ammo impossible.

Edited by Puggsley, 16 August 2018 - 12:38 PM.

alpadz7642 #193 Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 34527 battles
  • [RE3EL] RE3EL

Sir

Can you ask the WG that the matchmaking should be the base WR of the player not the tank that he use. I experience so many times that on our side where many red player the other side is unicum player. I am just only asking thanks for your time and good day to you.

Edited by alpadz7642, 19 August 2018 - 03:06 PM.

Warlicht #194 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:14 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 18143 battles
  • [PGASE] PGASE

View PostPuggsley, on 16 August 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

^^^^^

I'm pretty sure there is a policy encouraging zero interaction between WoT n WoWS.

The ability to make your favourite non premium ship a semi-premium.

Maps scaling with tier, bigger view range, bigger map.

Transferable captain XP (to any nationality) after you reach a certain point.

>2 caps on most maps promoting more dynamic gameplay.

The ability to win on points encouraging people to get in and try for a win. There are no draws.

Set repair costs regardless of how much damage you take.

Very high ammo stocks (well infinity) which make running out of ammo impossible.

-semi prem: ppl have been asking that ever since AW introduced them, so i'm still not sure why WG hasn't made that happen yet, considering this si something everyone can agree to have.

-map scaling: issue with that is that if you're a superheavy with a 20km/p topspeed, even a 1000mx1000m map (the current largest map size) would take ages to cross. your proposal's flaw is this: what's the max map size? if it could go bigger than 1000x1000, it would take an eternity for a superheavy to get from one end to another. now imagine 2 of them doing a carousel around the map for 5-10 minutes as they try to look for each other around a circle. not very exciting gameplay now innit? if anything, i'd advocate for more smaller maps for tighter mass brawls that you'd normally only find when 2 sheep herds meet each other (unlikely to happen under most circumstances)

-"the ability to win on points": not sure what you mean. it's not making any sense to me

-preset repair costs: imagine trying to justify repairing a tier 2 with the repair bill of a tier 10. you'd hardly get any creds when you're on tier 8 and the bill jumps to 10k, whatever makes you think a tier 2 can earn as much to barely cover it like a tier 8, if tier 8s are already struggling with it?

-near-unlimited ammo stocks: no. first, that would piss off the historical camp. 2nd, that would upset parts of the balance. 3: deal with it.

it is not my fault if i'm exaggerating if you fail to set/propose the limits yourself

View Postalpadz7642, on 19 August 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

Sir

Can you ask the WG that the matchmaking should be the base WR of the player not the tank that he use. I experience so many times that on our side where many red player the other side is unicum player. I am just only asking thanks for your time and good day to you.

IIRC WR is part of the MM equation. tank types are included too now because you don't want your toptier to be an Arty/LT setup now do you? having 10 TDs in the team is not desirable at all too

Profanisaurus #195 Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:32 PM

le sigh

• 2240 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostWolvenworks, on 30 August 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

IIRC WR is part of the MM equation...

Umm. No.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

Warlicht #196 Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:31 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 18143 battles
  • [PGASE] PGASE

View PostProfanisaurus, on 30 August 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

Umm. No.

huhm really? anyway, best keep it out of the MM equation i think, since it also means you could get gold statpadders matched up with the true unicums

Loz59er #197 Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:50 PM

Private

• 4400 battles
  • [AUS-T] AUS-T

I this a good place to suggest some new maps ? and is it hard to make maps for WOT ? are there any tutorials for map making and offering ? thanks.

Lozza here are some for Sydney harbour …2018-10-02_14-27-00.jpg2018-10-02_14-26-01.jpg2018-10-02_14-25-17.jpg 

Puggsley #198 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:00 PM

Major

• 76345 battles

View PostWolvenworks, on 30 August 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

-semi prem: ppl have been asking that ever since AW introduced them, so i'm still not sure why WG hasn't made that happen yet, considering this si something everyone can agree to have.

-map scaling: issue with that is that if you're a superheavy with a 20km/p topspeed, even a 1000mx1000m map (the current largest map size) would take ages to cross. your proposal's flaw is this: what's the max map size? if it could go bigger than 1000x1000, it would take an eternity for a superheavy to get from one end to another. now imagine 2 of them doing a carousel around the map for 5-10 minutes as they try to look for each other around a circle. not very exciting gameplay now innit? if anything, i'd advocate for more smaller maps for tighter mass brawls that you'd normally only find when 2 sheep herds meet each other (unlikely to happen under most circumstances)Introduce points to win and they will be forced to get to a spot to be able to fight. Campy play will be punished because there is almost no chance of a draw - someone will win. Who wants it most. Having more than 2 caps will also give encouragement to more dynamic players. The larger map size will also allow scouts to fulfill their role and allow a less corridor meta. You could also scale speed a little if that was required. All this is about is pointing to a mechanism which reduces the impact of higher tier better vision. It prevents the map from becoming too covered with vision allowing room for more mobile ships to still be mobile.

-"the ability to win on points": not sure what you mean. it's not making any sense to me In WoWS a winning condition is kill all or get to 1000 points first. Usually there are more than 2 caps so you have LT equivalents seriously contesting caps right from the start and playing vision games. A cap gives you additional points every few seconds. Controlling caps and the middle of the map by being smart and aggressive reap really big rewards.  In addition killing enemy ships results in their team losing points. This system really punishes camping and it is almost impossible to have a draw. It also opens up ways for teams to win when they are down on ships by being smart. Good example is a team with one ship, but who have played smart and controlled the caps, facing off against 4 ships who have redline sniped. The single ship will have a good point lead and being smart will just stop firing, drop out of vision and collect a win because his team played smart. The team who camps loses because they were not aggressive enough. There is no draw.

-preset repair costs: imagine trying to justify repairing a tier 2 with the repair bill of a tier 10. you'd hardly get any creds when you're on tier 8 and the bill jumps to 10k, whatever makes you think a tier 2 can earn as much to barely cover it like a tier 8, if tier 8s are already struggling with it? It changes with tier. Why would you have the same cost for all tanks??

-near-unlimited ammo stocks: no. first, that would piss off the historical camp. 2nd, that would upset parts of the balance. 3: deal with it. Not suggesting this for Wot just saying that is what is in WoWS

it is not my fault if i'm exaggerating if you fail to set/propose the limits yourself ??

IIRC WR is part of the MM equation. tank types are included too now because you don't want your toptier to be an Arty/LT setup now do you? having 10 TDs in the team is not desirable at all too

Warlicht #199 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 18143 battles
  • [PGASE] PGASE

-oh okay now i get it. agree that introducing the point ticker to WoT would be interesting, but this requires testing. and smaller maps. it's not going to be much diffrent from the timer if you have a 5-min stalemate other than someone actually winning instead of a draw.

-would be in favor of infinite ammo, but only if the ammo price drops to at least a tenth of current costs. hightier ammo costs can easily get even more expensive than hightier repair bills, especially when it involves heavy fighting

Titan_vikram #200 Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

Private

• 27781 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
Need some Buffs to Tiger II and VK 45.02 A unable to stand against new tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users