Support - Friendly Fire / Team killing

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Lee_Shawran #21 Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:48 AM

The marshal of missions

• 48057 battles
  • [VPA] VPA

So here again, I can't understand how those .... players could play this game. Are they ..... or what (.... is what I want to express). That M4A1 Rev is the one which killed me without any reason, afraid of being taken more exp or what

[Content removed]

Naming and shaming.  Content removed, user warned.

Posts and/or threads are not to be created to discuss game violations and as you have been told in this thread and by previous announcements please do not raise support tickets or message moderators about team damage or team killing.

~Wasaabi

"I'm a simple man, when I see a free premium tank, I grind, I take it"

Weebl #22 Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:48 AM

Captain

• 15004 battles
Do you have, or have you had, a T22sr? Because TK'ing owners of said vehicles is now an Asia server international sport. Many people have even cleared their blacklists down and repopulated it with T22sr owners who they TK pretty much on sight, regardless of what they are driving that game.
Some have also expanded their TK on sight list to those in the clans that seem to be actively organising the rigging, maybe it's that?

Oh yea, edited to add your picture is also naming and shaming which is against the rules of the forum. 

Edited by Weebl, 15 May 2016 - 06:52 AM.

JOC469 #23 Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 66798 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

VAE have been penalised for rigging before and currently have 5 accounts suspended... 4 of which had T(K)-22s

The player was from a JP clan, so who knows why they did it. Maybe they were aggrieved with the number of T95E6s (refer a friend) tanks that VAE have farmed?

Lee_Shawran this is the second time you have attempted to name and shame players by posting screenshots with IGNs displayed.

Edited by JOC469, 15 May 2016 - 07:13 AM.

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Profanisaurus #24 Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:16 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
psssst.  E2's JOC.  E6 is Clam Wars reward.

Lee_Shawran #25 Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

The marshal of missions

• 48057 battles
  • [VPA] VPA

View PostJOC469, on 15 May 2016 - 06:05 AM, said:

VAE have been penalised for rigging before and currently have 5 accounts suspended... 4 of which had T(K)-22s

The player was from a JP clan, so who knows why they did it. Maybe they were aggrieved with the number of T95E6s (refer a friend) tanks that VAE have farmed?

Lee_Shawran this is the second time you have attempted to name and shame players by posting screenshots with IGNs displayed.

Wait a minute JOC469, I did post a screenshot having name on it, Tanitha read that and there is no offense in there, you can check from the beginning
T95E6 is from CW reward, T95E2 is from refer a friend, you should double check
and the 5 blocked players, they have just been recruited for 2 weeks, not before, you can also check

Edited by Lee_Shawran, 15 May 2016 - 10:58 AM.

Lee_Shawran #26 Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

The marshal of missions

• 48057 battles
  • [VPA] VPA
I just want to show that, there must be a punishment for team kill on purpose instantly after team killing. How many times  should I explain until you can acknowledge, JOC ?
And please moderator, when I post screenshot, I know the rules, I just make an exmple, not naming and accussing player

Edited by Lee_Shawran, 15 May 2016 - 11:00 AM.

Weebl #27 Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:04 PM

Captain

• 15004 battles

View PostLee_Shawran, on 15 May 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

I just want to show that, there must be a punishment for team kill on purpose instantly after team killing. How many times  should I explain until you can acknowledge, JOC ?
And please moderator, when I post screenshot, I know the rules, I just make an exmple, not naming and accussing player

I imagine WG will get around to instant punishments for any deliberate team damage at around the same time they get around to instant punishments for rigging or otherwise cheating. 

WG have a reasonable anti team damage mechanic in place, it allows certain ratios of team to friendly damage to take place before automatically applying a sanction, it needs to do this because even the best players will accidentally smack one into an ally occasionally, especially if that ally is driving in front of your gun while you are trying to brawl, or RNG says 'no' as you take a long range shot and you miss the enemy while hitting an ally. Tomatoes also need this mechanic to have a bit of wiggle room because they are much more likely to shoot an ally because they are tomatoes. 

While this mechanic exists, you will have to live with the fact that sometimes allies will deliberately target you for whatever reason they feel like. 

Like I said above, it is now fairly common practice to instateamkill anybody driving a T22, anybody who is known to have a T22, or anybody belonging to a clan which is known and proven by WG to be organising rigging a T22.  

If people show contempt for the community, then they should expect the community to show contempt back, and whining WG should do something about it, is more than a touch hypocritical. 

Oh yea, and FYI, explaining that you know naming and shaming is against the rules but doing it anyway because you think you doing it is somehow different to when somebody else does it, also does not make it right. My own opinion on naming and shaming says we should be able to publish names on here, especially when we have screenshots or replays proving them in the wrong, but I don't do it because it is against the rules. 

Edited by Weebl, 15 May 2016 - 12:07 PM.

lion100 #28 Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:19 AM

Private

• 2283 battles
I was playing with a new accout and i thoght shooting Bot tanks wont get me ban/suspended But i was wrong XD

PanzerfahrenIV #29 Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:46 AM

Private

• 4848 battles

About becoming blue...

Its very easy to become blue at lower tiers(1 and 2) when you're driving a tank with an autocannon. Yesterday 3 allies drove into my line of fire and my autoccanon shells went into them, making me blue. Today another ally drove in front of me and another autocannon-armed ally when we were both shooting, and both of us became blue. 

I don't want to be banned because of situations like this. Just saying.

RalphTheTheatreCat #30 Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

SealClub Number 10

• Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles
Then install the friendly fire mod.    The down side means that you may ear a battle buddy

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

tekno #31 Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:28 AM

First lieutenant

• 21142 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

even that mod doesn't totally save fools who drive into the line of fire when the shell is already "on the way!"

plus that removes the joy of poking fun at clan members who manage to one shot the clan commander in clan wars!!!<sorry thommo>

Rudolftheleader #32 Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Private

• 38165 battles
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF

Team killing is not fair, entered a game and with in the first 20 seconds got shot by a tank. he ran off laughing, I tracked him down and rammed him. he shot me several times more and when I started shooting back I turned blue and he got to kill me. I got NO compensation only a fine and turned BLUE. How is that fair, was he running a premium account, do they get better allowances or something?

He shot first, the worst thing is they don't even say why. Atleast if I team shoot someone I give them a reason why!

This game is getting more and more frustrating, im disappointed in it!

kyonko #33 Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:37 PM

Corporal

• 20781 battles

When i'm playing a random game as usual, one of the player on my team using O-I shot me from my back with his 15cm gun, and lied our teammate that i shot his trick 5 times that he should fight back against me, which my teammate believed. Another O-I nearly hit me again LOL. And he ridiculed me after he was killed by enemy which really make me angry.

it seems to be a necessary issue to let others understand how the penalty works. If don't, this situation may still happen and teammate will become the biggest problem of enjoying WOT. I don't want to be mad with a lier and a bunch of silly sheep again.

will WOT  set up a function of TK damage with HP percentage? it can provide players from get FF from arty, or those with big guns.

FishyPower #34 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

First lieutenant

• 13645 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF
What if you see an afk guy. All 14 team mates each take turn to take a shot. Would that work? I mean that kind of behavior is pretty bad too. And what about my O-I derp, if my finger twitches and fires accidentally at an teammate, that's 700 hp gone. 

Stats on the left are outdated, look at the purple statz on the right please

Ravvi_ #35 Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:30 AM

Corporal

• 27678 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

This happen to me last night while platooning with a couple of friends. 
In a tier 6 game, playing my Skoda T25. I have 200ms ping (which isn't normal for me) so i am getting pretty bag lag right now, i did 3 team damage shots into 3 different teammates. I was focused on shooting the enemy tank and each time i had a teammate drive straight in front of me each time. Seems very unlikely but it happened. Turned blue and got banned for 1 hour, no big deal, not what i am asking. What i am asking is how did i get banned when all 3 shots were accidental and was clearly focused on the enemy, plus i had bad ping? I cant magically stop the shot from hitting my teammate when they drive infront of me. 

Ravvi is on a Rampage!!!

Ezz #36 Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:04 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 62457 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Rules are rules. Like many automated systems, it isn't infallible.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

ugottabekittenme #37 Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:53 PM

First lieutenant

• 666 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

View PostEzz, on 10 August 2016 - 04:04 AM, said:

Rules are rules. Like many automated systems, it isn't infallible.

​You have either been shooting your own team mates in other games, killed one of them, or were in the cap circle. You most likely should have just turned blue with 3 shots, unless you were already blue on the second.

Edited by ugottabekittenme, 10 August 2016 - 01:54 PM.

Hot_Blood #38 Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:12 PM

Sergeant

• 33261 battles
  • [__S__] __S__

Yesterday, I used TVP 50/51 in Live Oaks. I was going to bridge with 3 other MTs while "my teammate" M48A1 Pattons ram me from beside. Then he shot me but i ignored and kept heading to bridge to capture it be4 enemy team.

But M48 shot me 2nd time. Then he stopped and told his platoon members (Obj 140 and STB-1)  shot me. After 2 shots from each one in that platoon (included M48, Obj 140, STB-1), i died. They killed me but didn't turn Blue, none of them. Then they kept fighting as normal game like as nothing happened. I wasn't in thier platoon.

Should i report them through Support Center? Becoz Auto system didn't work here.   :confused:

JordyBro #39 Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

Captain

• 23091 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

View PostHot_Blood, on 28 September 2016 - 04:12 AM, said:

Yesterday, I used TVP 50/51 in Live Oaks. I was going to bridge with 3 other MTs while "my teammate" M48A1 Pattons ram me from beside. Then he shot me but i ignored and kept heading to bridge to capture it be4 enemy team.

But M48 shot me 2nd time. Then he stopped and told his platoon members (Obj 140 and STB-1)  shot me. After 2 shots from each one in that platoon (included M48, Obj 140, STB-1), i died. They killed me but didn't turn Blue, none of them. Then they kept fighting as normal game like as nothing happened. I wasn't in thier platoon.

Should i report them through Support Center? Becoz Auto system didn't work here.   :confused:

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Weebl #40 Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:15 PM

Captain

• 15004 battles
Auto system worked, they gamed it.

2 shots each is not enough for anything to happen presuming they don't make a habit of it and their enemy/ally damage ratios are high enough.

You can raise a ticket if you want but you will just get a copy pasted response stating that team damage is dealt with by the auto system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users