Support - Friendly Fire / Team killing

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

ReikoTsukiHime #41 Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

Private

• 7965 battles

Most of the time if I hit an ally it's because I'm taking a calculated shot at the enemy and an ally drives into my line of fire at the wrong moment, getting hit instead, I always apologise for accidental team damage, but quite often they'll retaliate and shoot me once in return, not really a big deal, accidentally blew an ally up with arty once or twice as well because RNG.

Who cares what others think? be TRUE to YOU.

SirReitei #42 Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 88 battles
Just had a Ferdinand team shot me on purpose and a fellow teammate in a Grille 15. (which is close to 1k damage in team damage) He didn't turn blue at all.

MagicalFlyingFox #43 Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 29825 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

He would have been straight up banned in the 3rd shot most likely. 

I also love it when teammate drive in front of my gun as i fire. They deserve the shot in the back. I'm not going to give them any sympathy. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Hot_Blood #44 Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:45 PM

Sergeant

• 33670 battles
  • [__S__] __S__

View PostJordyBro, on 28 September 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

They ram me, they shot me. They killed me. What did i do?? I can't complain about this problem? Many platoons done this be4

View PostWeebl, on 28 September 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

You can raise a ticket if you want but you will just get a copy pasted response stating that team damage is dealt with by the auto system.

Yah. I checked it  :P

Hot_Blood #45 Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• 33670 battles
  • [__S__] __S__

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 28 September 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

He would have been straight up banned in the 3rd shot most likely. 

I also love it when teammate drive in front of my gun as i fire. They deserve the shot in the back. I'm not going to give them any sympathy. 

Sometime, i shot enemy but it bounced. And pen my ally next to him and mad him burned. My ally didnt equipt Fire extinguisher. Poor me :(

Matt_B #46 Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• 17458 battles

I took out a Comet on my own side when I was busy piling shots into the side of a Super Pershing in my AMX 13 a couple of days back.

He apologised to me for getting in the way, and I warned him to watch out for autoloaders in future. If only all friendly fire incidents could be resolved so amicably. :)

Jf1ZzLe #47 Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:56 AM

Sergeant

• 26280 battles

View PostZynth, on 10 May 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

So as a decent player with good damage ratios, I can shoot team mates with almost absolute impunity?

Excellent......

Love this .. :teethhappy:

Profanisaurus #48 Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Tan.  There is a typo in the header it should be -

Support Friendly Fire / Team killing

I agree though.  I support it as well.

_Sammich_ #49 Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 30413 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostProfanisaurus, on 20 October 2016 - 03:10 AM, said:

Tan.  There is a typo in the header it should be -

Support Friendly Fire / Team killing

I agree though.  I support it as well.

I approve of this post.  

:)

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

garlicpepper #50 Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:43 PM

Sergeant

• 16359 battles
  • [3NZEF] 3NZEF

View PostHot_Blood, on 28 September 2016 - 04:12 AM, said:

Should i report them through Support Center? Becoz Auto system didn't work here.   :confused:

ABsoloutely.  If they want to waste your time when you pay good money to play, waste theirs by sending them a ticket everyday.

If everyone stopped playing, sent a ticket etc they would change their weak system,.  But everyone carries on feeding the beast so it goes on.

Ezz #51 Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:43 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Ha! Support are immune to anything as trivial as a ticket.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

garlicpepper #52 Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:44 PM

Sergeant

• 16359 battles
  • [3NZEF] 3NZEF

View PostEzz, on 20 October 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

Ha! Support are immune to anything as trivial as a ticket.

Not really, thats why they removed cross team chat so they dont have to respond to "troll gave away my position."

Sadly for WG its mostly about counting those pennies.  Its clear they dropped the ball a long time ago.

TechnoGore #53 Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

Corporal

• 18361 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

Block Quote

Q: I got rammed by a tank and then got banned for team killing.

A: Please use situational awareness and pay attention to other tanks. The movement/speed of both tanks is taken into consideration.

Wat??

so my slow heavy can be rammed by a tank that I can't escape from, but I should use situational awareness and do.... what exactly? to avoid being banned/turning blue?

people who game the system (including someone who isn't me sometimes) should, if anything, receive a lengthier ban for not only doing team damage/killing, but for abusing the system to avoid receiving sanctions for it

JOC469 #54 Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 67763 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

View Postgarlicpepper, on 20 October 2016 - 05:43 PM, said:

ABsoloutely.  If they want to waste your time when you pay good money to play, waste theirs by sending them a ticket everyday.

If everyone stopped playing, sent a ticket etc they would change their weak system,.  But everyone carries on feeding the beast so it goes on.

this has got to be some of the dumbest advice given. It even says not to submit a ticket for this when you go to submit a ticket. Not only will you get a copy pasta response, you waste the time of a support stafff member who could have actually been answering a real ticket.

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

BorisTheBlade888 #55 Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

First lieutenant

• 32374 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

View PostTechnoGore, on 22 October 2016 - 01:00 PM, said:

Wat??

so my slow heavy can be rammed by a tank that I can't escape from, but I should use situational awareness and do.... what exactly? to avoid being banned/turning blue?

people who game the system (including someone who isn't me sometimes) should, if anything, receive a lengthier ban for not only doing team damage/killing, but for abusing the system to avoid receiving sanctions for it

The faster tank is the one which gets assigned responsibility for the damage. So no, you will not be held responsible for team damage if you get rammed in your "slow heavy"

wasaabi #56 Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:36 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21256 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTechnoGore, on 22 October 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Wat??

If you turn blue after being involved in a collision then you have obviously been doing team damage before that point.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

TechnoGore #57 Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Corporal

• 18361 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

And what about since the physics update? A while back someone who isn't me was involved in a trolly situation. As a result of this the other tank decided to just auto pilot forward behind someone, eventually leading to a position where someone who wasn't me was pushed into a cliff. The end result was that someone who wasn't me realised that if I drove forwards against him, he would drive up the front plate of the tank causing crush damage to both tanks involved. 

He tried to reverse off, but the situation had progressed to the point where someone who wasn't me was happy to sacrifice their tank to get rid of him. So that person drove forward and didn't let the damage stop. The end result was that the other person turned blue, and than got auto banned. 

Both tanks suffered almost full damage, and they were high tier so if the tank had done team damage it was a negligent amount. 

The same thing could happen when an ally is trying to help right your tank or get you unstuck. Usually there is some ram/crush damage that occurs than, maybe this is why there are not many people willing to help if you flip your tank? Too scared of being auto banned.

i doubt that is the only situation where the wrong person can be banned, or team damage can be gamed

edit: imagine getting auto banned while you are stuck (ie you have no control over your tank) because the ally trying to help you gets crushed by your tank...

edit2: light tanks being trolled by heavies? If the lt has enough hp, or has been involved in a minor amount of team damage (accidental or otherwise), the lt gets autocbanned because he was going faster?

Edited by TechnoGore, 23 October 2016 - 03:36 PM.

wasaabi #58 Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:13 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21256 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTechnoGore, on 23 October 2016 - 05:24 PM, said:

And what about since the physics update? A while back someone who isn't me was involved in a trolly situation. As a result of this the other tank decided to just auto pilot forward behind someone, eventually leading to a position where someone who wasn't me was pushed into a cliff. The end result was that someone who wasn't me realised that if I drove forwards against him, he would drive up the front plate of the tank causing crush damage to both tanks involved. 

He tried to reverse off, but the situation had progressed to the point where someone who wasn't me was happy to sacrifice their tank to get rid of him. So that person drove forward and didn't let the damage stop. The end result was that the other person turned blue, and than got auto banned. 

Both tanks suffered almost full damage, and they were high tier so if the tank had done team damage it was a negligent amount. 

The same thing could happen when an ally is trying to help right your tank or get you unstuck. Usually there is some ram/crush damage that occurs than, maybe this is why there are not many people willing to help if you flip your tank? Too scared of being auto banned.

i doubt that is the only situation where the wrong person can be banned, or team damage can be gamed

edit: imagine getting auto banned while you are stuck (ie you have no control over your tank) because the ally trying to help you gets crushed by your tank...

edit2: light tanks being trolled by heavies? If the lt has enough hp, or has been involved in a minor amount of team damage (accidental or otherwise), the lt gets autocbanned because he was going faster?

Deliberate use of the physics system to damage your team is an offence under the Game Rules so can be reported:

5.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

VPTK #59 Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

Corporal

• 19723 battles

[Video Removed]

Hey WG team i want to report this guy who is play really bad with me. Can you block his IP pls

Im from asian server and his name is: [Removed]

Naming and Shaming; Post updated. User Warned
~Flying_Elite

Edited by Flying_Elite, 14 November 2016 - 07:28 PM.

TrinityShock #60 Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

Staff sergeant

• 25073 battles

Name and shame is not allowed on forums, you need to submit a ticket.

AC-1 Sentinel needs Buffing NOW

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users