• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Gordo_G #81 Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:27 PM

Corporal

• 38325 battles
  • [_RB_] _RB_

View PostProfanisaurus, on 04 March 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

SPG...

Don't knock them - I can do top, or at least top 3, damage regularly* - so a team should appreciate the support. Also stunning the enemy slows down their responses, which more should take advantage of.

*I use german, so can be very hard to play on some maps due to relatively flat trajectory so lower damage/stunning, especially if no-one spots for me.

Regardless, deliberate TKers are **** (rhymes with twits) - no ifs, buts, or maybes - accidental team hits are part of the game, especially idiots who drive in front of tanks in sniping mode... you wouldn't walk in front of someone shooting on a firing range (more than once), would you?

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #82 Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Rejoice when team dmge got removed later on to fite this. But be afraid of new kind of troll that follows it.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Ezz #83 Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65520 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Now i'm curious what rhymes with twits.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Puggsley #84 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

Captain

• 63216 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
tweets

TheBudgiesmuggler #85 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

Sergeant

• 24789 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostUser_000125661, on 05 November 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

You are allowed to submit a support ticket and replay if a player uses in game physics to defeat the rules.

Had a player deliberately push me out so he could use my dead tank as cover sent a ticket to WG with the replay and nothing happened as per usual, the protecting of players who break the rules is wrong especially those that use illegal mods and yes its a game but a lot people pay to play and players that don't cheat the system don't get compensation from the cheaters.

wasaabi #86 Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:54 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21785 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 14 March 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

Had a player deliberately push me out so he could use my dead tank as cover sent a ticket to WG with the replay and nothing happened as per usual, the protecting of players who break the rules is wrong especially those that use illegal mods and yes its a game but a lot people pay to play and players that don't cheat the system don't get compensation from the cheaters.

And how do you know nothing happened?  WG will not tell you if they sanction another player.  

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

_DiscoStu_ #87 Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• 26782 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-
I had a very close call last night... I was on the verge of earning a battle buddy... luckily I noticed just in time... 

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #88 Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles

View Postwasaabi, on 14 March 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

And how do you know nothing happened?  WG will not tell you if they sanction another player.  

Question is, how do you know something happen?

p.s- sweets rhyme with twits

Edited by Mother_Of_All_Rommel, 14 March 2018 - 07:43 PM.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Gordo_G #89 Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:12 PM

Corporal

• 38325 battles
  • [_RB_] _RB_
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Sometimes if you check out their stat's they're returned to :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

spacewolf #90 Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 70016 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

This is confusing. What rhymes with twits?

As for the post above, are we ever going to know what the end of your sentence is? Have they been returned to sender, address unknown?

Proudly sponsored by WG

Roby1Kanobie #91 Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 54077 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Postwasaabi, on 14 March 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

maybe they should

Drei_Gringos #92 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:46 PM

Corporal

• 27833 battles
  • [EXPAT] EXPAT

How about these LT's that claim a spotted enemy as their kill.   An enemy is spotted. I aim with my SPG and target the spotted enemy and fire my shell.  The LT rushes to the enemy tanks and attaches it self like a magnet. Is killed by my shell and complains at my address.  I damage and kill a lot of these Magnet-LT's.   What sanctions can I expect on this friendly fire and team kills ?   With and without targeting the enemy tank?  I only shoot on tanks that are not close to team mates. But the fast magnet-LT's rush to the danger, something I can't predict the moment I shoot.   I think its a team sport and all tanks have their role. SPG's shoot on tanks that are in 99.9% of the cases spotted by team mates. 

What sanctions can I expect on this kind of friendly fire and team kills ?

Ezz #93 Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 65520 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Drei_Gringos, on 27 March 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:

What sanctions can I expect on this kind of friendly fire and team kills ?

If it's a rare occasion you won't cop anything. The automated system monitors team damage over a period and weighs up other factors. If you do it a few times in a battle you may be in trouble...

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Drei_Gringos #94 Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

Corporal

• 27833 battles
  • [EXPAT] EXPAT

View PostEzz, on 28 March 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

If it's a rare occasion you won't cop anything. The automated system monitors team damage over a period and weighs up other factors. If you do it a few times in a battle you may be in trouble...

It happens once or twice  a months.  playing about 15 SPG  games  a day.  But when it happens (maybe 2 times short after echt other) My winrate drops the next 50 game about.  Something i moninitor over a year. MM gives "more often" bad teams. Bad in the meaning winrate.What I think:  All WN8 kiddo's that dont care win or lose but only their dmg. Or More Gold rounds spammers in enemy team. Normal Bad players. And on top, bad luck. shots you never miss do wide. RNG ?

It looks like a Sanction, and i dont have any other explanation for the statistics other than i'm mentaly confused. (an open goal for funny repliers)

Ezz #95 Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:54 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 65520 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Suffice to say my battle buddy count hasn't increased a great deal since I discovered that medal existed, and I don't think my teams are any worse than they always have been. 

TheBudgiesmuggler #96 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

Sergeant

• 24789 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View Postwasaabi, on 14 March 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

​Just like banned players cant be named because of what, some erroneous rule that protects them from what ...harassment, well if they continually break the rules and lose their account permanently they forfeit right to confidentiality or is it so they get another email account and start playing again or does Wargaming block their IP as well?

DanDan_Strong #97 Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:22 AM

Corporal

• 9929 battles
 Entire teamkills/shoots judged by AUTO system is not great idea. Some evils must be punished by HUMAN LAW

AlexTheKid72 #98 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:04 AM

Corporal

• 16974 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

View PostEzz, on 11 May 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

Indeed, resetting your battle buddy is safer on a toon mate. Tends not to cause as many incidents. Maybe WG should include that as the benefit of a proper platoon rather than the silly xp bonus that penalise playing solo.

Not sure why stronk team damage is counted tho. It was about the only thing that made that mode worth playing.

I keep forgetting to ff before 50 games .... my wnezzz is crap because of :(

Also just realised kamakaze is ramkilling a higher tier ....... couldn't for the life of me work out why wnezzz wasn't improving :p

Buff_Hamster #99 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

Scrub Lord

• 11918 battles
  • [STEAM] STEAM

[Content Removed]

Guess who killed me in this game? Give you a hint. It's a person in blue.

Automated system sure didn't help when he fired 3 times into my [edited] and killed me

Naming and Shaming , Post Edited , User Warned
~Ephys

Please dont do naming and shaming....

Edited by Ephys, 13 July 2018 - 01:05 PM.

ChiliMan #100 Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• 8646 battles

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 14 March 2018 - 10:26 AM, said:

I had the same thing happen to me and I died because I had nowhere to go and support told me that the auto system for team kill would take care of it when there is no auto system to punish people who do this. In other words they lied. I queried him again on it and never received a reply which means support will just ignore you and know that eventually you'll go away. I'm not so sure this is everyone at support but it is certainly one of them because it happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users