Jump to content


How to play Chinese Tier 6 Med : Type 58 ?

HowtoplayType58

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Commander_Karn #1 Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:03 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016
So I'm some kind of stuck in this tank. The gun depression is so terrible. Anyone know how to play this thing right ? I really want to go to T-34-1. Thanks.

BunBubnHime #2 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 437 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    05-25-2016
A mix of safely working your tank depression over gun depression and sniping from a distance with the Chinese accuracy

This game is too hard.


Commander_Karn #3 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostBunBubnHime, on 25 May 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

A mix of safely working your tank depression over gun depression and sniping from a distance with the Chinese accuracy

"Chinese accuracy" xD  And what is tank depression ? 



Zynth #4 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 20907 battles
  • 2,281
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

Learn to deal with the gun depression. All Chinese mediums including the T-34-1 have terrible gun depression. If you don't know how to deal with it you will suffer even more down the line and you won't enjoy the T-34-1.

 

Learn to abuse terrain to create artificial gun depression. Basically find reverse slopes or using sideways slopes to compensate for depression.


RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

BunBubnHime #5 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 437 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    05-25-2016

View PostCommander_Karn, on 25 May 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

"Chinese accuracy" xD  And what is tank depression ? 

 

Literally making your entire tank depress by driving up a small incline with your rear, or doing it with your front and slinging your gun behind you.

And the Chinese guns are accurate shhh I can believe.


This game is too hard.


Commander_Karn #6 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:44 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostZynth, on 25 May 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

Learn to deal with the gun depression. All Chinese mediums including the T-34-1 have terrible gun depression. If you don't know how to deal with it you will suffer even more down the line and you won't enjoy the T-34-1.

 

Learn to abuse terrain to create artificial gun depression. Basically find reverse slopes or using sideways slopes to compensate for depression.

 

I enjoy playing Type T-34 and i made it elite but I am now a bit lost at Type 58. Maybe I have to do more practice. And what is reverse slopes ?

Commander_Karn #7 Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostBunBubnHime, on 25 May 2016 - 06:29 PM, said:

 

or doing it with your front and slinging your gun behind you.

 

I don't get it lol sorry Im new to this game :/



BunBubnHime #8 Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 437 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    05-25-2016

View PostCommander_Karn, on 25 May 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

I don't get it lol sorry Im new to this game :/

 

I was about to log into the game to screenshot an example but the new update is here now so that can wait

This game is too hard.


TheRealHaifisch #9 Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:39 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 25589 battles
  • 538
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

View PostCommander_Karn, on 25 May 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

So I'm some kind of stuck in this tank. The gun depression is so terrible. Anyone know how to play this thing right ? I really want to go to T-34-1. Thanks.

 

uhhh dont, literally worse than the T-34/85

 

Also you dun goofed, the T-34-1 is a great tank but the T-34-2 is terrible, you should have gone for the 59-16. The Tier 8 Wz-132 unlocks a tier 9 gun thats compatible with the Wz-120, and not avaliable on the T-34-2 so you just disadvantage yourself in future, however if you intend to stop at the T-34-1, good taste.


Special Talent: Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

"I am as agile as a brick" - Figure11
"We Maus Now" - E-50M as the only Tier 10 vs a Maus.... for a win

"What does the Toilet Paper do?" - cod1933


Zynth #10 Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:46 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 20907 battles
  • 2,281
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostCommander_Karn, on 25 May 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

 

I enjoy playing Type T-34 and i made it elite but I am now a bit lost at Type 58. Maybe I have to do more practice. And what is reverse slopes ?

 

If you reverse up a slope, you can gain artificial depression.

 

Just imagine your tank reversing up a slope, your gun should be pointing down due to the hull angle, this creating artificial depression for your gun.


RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

MagicalFlyingFox #11 Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24591 battles
  • 10,962
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

The tank is a steaming pile of shit and only works sometimes when you yolo in and press the 2 key.

 

Every now and again you will do decently well, but in the other games, you will do nothing because your gun wont depress for you to get any shots.

Its so [edited] tall that the lack of gun depression makes you depressed whenever you play it. 

 

Thankfully the top gun CAN hit things so it has that... (The stock gun made me rethink my life. Aiming was irrelevant, just point and click because even if you aim, you'll miss 90% of the time. And aiming took about 50 aeons).

 

Worst tier 6 medium, since it has NOTHING going for it.

 

All i try to do all game is stay in flat ground to shoot things, or wait till the enemy is low enough HP that i can go over a crest and just yolo into them and shoot them. Hopefully with support. 



Commander_Karn #12 Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:29 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostTheRealHaifisch, on 25 May 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

 

uhhh dont, literally worse than the T-34/85

 

Also you dun goofed, the T-34-1 is a great tank but the T-34-2 is terrible, you should have gone for the 59-16. The Tier 8 Wz-132 unlocks a tier 9 gun thats compatible with the Wz-120, and not avaliable on the T-34-2 so you just disadvantage yourself in future, however if you intend to stop at the T-34-1, good taste.

Yeah I was going to stop at T-34-1. And I was thinking about the 59-16 but I am not sure because so many people said that I shouldn't play it, it's terrible or something like that :#



Commander_Karn #13 Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:32 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2942 battles
  • 7
  • [TH-ND] TH-ND
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 25 May 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

The tank is a steaming pile of shit and only works sometimes when you yolo in and press the 2 key.

 

Every now and again you will do decently well, but in the other games, you will do nothing because your gun wont depress for you to get any shots.

Its so [edited] tall that the lack of gun depression makes you depressed whenever you play it. 

 

Thankfully the top gun CAN hit things so it has that... (The stock gun made me rethink my life. Aiming was irrelevant, just point and click because even if you aim, you'll miss 90% of the time. And aiming took about 50 aeons).

 

Worst tier 6 medium, since it has NOTHING going for it.

 

All i try to do all game is stay in flat ground to shoot things, or wait till the enemy is low enough HP that i can go over a crest and just yolo into them and shoot them. Hopefully with support. 

 

Damn. That is WHAT I have been feeling since I played it lol. Yolo or I can't hit anything because the ammo flies to Nowhere Land xD




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users