Would you be interested in a free Mumble server for WoT?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

M0rdd #1 Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

To the SG World of Tanks Community:

I currently host Teamspeak servers for the AU/NZ WoT community (see the link in my signature), and I am going to install a Mumble server alongside my Teamspeak server for testing. At the moment I only allow clans which have a partial AU/NZ membership to use my teamspeak servers, but I am going to trial offering Mumble servers (which I don't have a limit on how many I can run, whereas I am limited to only 10 TS servers under my free license) to clans without any AU/NZ membership. To start with id like to reach out to the SG community here to see if any clans would have any interest in this.

If you would like to experiment with using a Mumble server for WoT, please reply in this thread or in my original thread (see the link in my signature). If you would like to know more about my reputation and if you can trust me, simply refer to my TS thread (see the link in my signature) and contact any of the current or former clan leaders that have used my service or just read through the 5 pages of comments and see for yourself. I have been doing this for about 2 years now.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will be more than happy to answer.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

U12D13 #2 Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 43549 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI
Most established clans have our own TS servers already, don't know about the rest tho.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [FUNI] family! Weekly Strongholds and CWs~ Now recruiting!

M0rdd #3 Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostU12D13, on 02 June 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:

Most established clans have our own TS servers already, don't know about the rest tho.

Sure I can appreciate that, I am just offering an alternative to see what interest there might be in that.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

M0rdd #4 Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles
If anyone is still interested, please see the updated information on the main thread linked in my signature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users