What pains you most about World of Tanks?

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Poll: What are you most unhappy about in WOT? (262 members have cast votes)

List one thing that p*sses you off most about WOT?

1. Match Making (76 votes [29.01%])

Percentage of vote: 29.01%

2. Illegal Mods/ Cheats (87 votes [33.21%])

Percentage of vote: 33.21%

3. Team Killers (3 votes [1.15%])

Percentage of vote: 1.15%

4. RNG (10 votes [3.82%])

Percentage of vote: 3.82%

5. Arty needs rebalancing (42 votes [16.03%])

Percentage of vote: 16.03%

6. Clan Wars Map (4 votes [1.53%])

Percentage of vote: 1.53%

7. Performance based (or lack of) restriction on higher Tiers (12 votes [4.58%])

Percentage of vote: 4.58%

8. BOTS / AFKers (18 votes [6.87%])

Percentage of vote: 6.87%

9. Physics (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Map Design (10 votes [3.82%])

Percentage of vote: 3.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Umfaan #121 Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:40 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 48582 battles
  • [ANZAR] ANZAR
Yup that is another thing... I added a mod to prevent me shooting wrecks or team members by accident but after 2k battles it is time to remove it. Sometimes the enemy is just too close to you team member ;)
I wish WG would act more so dumb or deliberate fools would learn from it.
There is so much that WG could do to make this game a whole lot better for every-one.

montrose44 #122 Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• 15151 battles
Lag.

U12D13 #123 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 26679 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

View Postmontrose44, on 19 March 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Lag.

Wow your lag must be so bad it took you a year for your reply to show. 

Stop necroing 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Sir_British #124 Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• 8558 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostStormCrowReaperManyHat, on 27 June 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

If you think Illegal mods are worse than RNG and arty you are part of the problem

+/- 25% RNG is not conducive to a skill based game, it makes the competitive scene literally a joke and it means a significant portion of events in the game are quite literally determined by dice rolls. If you and your opponent both have a D-25T yet one of you rolls 320 (literally me every T-34-3 game) and the other rolls 450 that's not a product of skill, it is a product of luck. If this game wants to be taken seriously RNG needs to be reduced to +/- 10%.

I agree, Illegal mods, arty, MM whatever, I can accept and deal with, but RNG.. you position your tank somewhere to your advantage, outplay the enemy, wait fully aim and ... hit the ground 20 yards away..

Fully aimed shots.. even after waiting that extra second like 4dogs suggests.. ground-hog -day..  or the shot flies off at such an angle i wonder if I even have a straight barrel

but yet, reload and take a snapshot at an ELC wizzing around the map 400m away and BOOM..  yeah RNG at its finest..

I really detest my skill at tanks being SIRcumvented by something I literally have no control over..  

Feel a player is cheating, reloacate, BAD MM , farm damge.. but RNG.. get away!

LesterBurnham #125 Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 24599 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

All of the options have a degree of validity, except for the arty option. Arty is just fine.

The biggest issue on the SEA server is the player base - camping in heavies, lites that refuse to scout, teams that ignore pushes, players that watch another tank take the initiative and refuse to help. The game play meta on this server is sooo cautious its painful.

and provence - bring that map back for low tiers....

jumphonner #126 Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

Sergeant

• 35785 battles
  • [OLDR] OLDR

View PostLesterBurnham, on 28 March 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

The biggest issue on the SEA server is the player base - camping in heavies, lites that refuse to scout, teams that ignore pushes, players that watch another tank take the initiative and refuse to help. The game play meta on this server is sooo cautious its painful.

Too many potatoes

Puggsley #127 Posted Yesterday, 11:00 AM

Staff sergeant

• 47369 battles
  • [TIM] TIM

I reckon it is like a large portion of the server is on auto-pilot.

This scenario happens all the time.

I'm in a team of mostly heavy tanks on a map like Highway. The enemy team is mostly meds. The obvious thing to do is all push into the city, meds and tds as well. Comments in chat about how we will win in the city. Enemy team has a couple of tanks who go city, hold up the overwhelming force because no-one wants to rush them, and the flanking 80% of the team races into cap for the win.

Or the fabulous T49 anti-scout. When you drive it you wait at the back of the map to snipe. Despite being the only light tank on your team, spotting is not in your list of "things to do".

Or that mindset of "I am in a sniper tank - must camp hard".

Or my absolute pet peev. TDS and tanks waiting for a scout to get lights, and then never move forward as the scout does so they can shoot at newly lit targets. Yes Prok/FS 1/2 line campers, I'm talking about you........

It is not everyone who does this sort of thing, but it is a pretty significant portion who do.

And wow, I'm salty. It was kind of like knocking off the scab and out it comes!!!

Profanisaurus #128 Posted Yesterday, 11:11 AM

Major

• 2004 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

That Prok one triggers me massively... or when you are scouting on Prok and some idiot TD decides because nothing is lit for 60 seconds the scout 300 metres in front of him isn't scouting so he shoots them, then calls the team noobs when the enemy drive within 100 metres of him and kill him.

[edited]

Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #129 Posted Yesterday, 02:24 PM

Major

• 9150 battles

The one I've discovered is the RICH Numpties, who like their Poorer Bretherin, leave the Cap with their fingers on the fire button.

Firing any and everywhere.

The Difference being that these RICH Numpties, are firing SPREM, as they leave the CAP.

I know this because I was Racked and had my Commander Injured by a Friendly Numptie in a Crusader Scout.

I Can't be Sure he was Apologising, as the message I "ASSUME" was directed at me was "[][][][][][] [][][][][][] [][][][][][][]"

By the same Token he could have been calling me "Noob" for intercepting his Gold Wild Firing.

It's happened a Few Times of late, Not as Damaging, but even in a Tier 9 match, with a (Whats the German version of the Bulldog called?  The Premium WG Grand final one? ) Black Premium German / U.S Grad Final Edition Tier 8 Light Tank.

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

EnglishBob #130 Posted Yesterday, 06:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35029 battles
  • [JGS] JGS

I voted for Map Design ... but there's probably 2 others that are equal ... 1. Illegal Mods  2. Vodka starved MM   :child:

So Many Idiots, So Few Shells

Edited by EnglishBob, Yesterday, 06:53 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users