Any SAF day promos? :D

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

U12D13 #1 Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:21 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 41811 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

Just asking, could be like anzac day or smth where free emblems were given out to their community (or those that actually bother using the forums) 

Or even better a discount on something (but i doubt that lol since marketing reasons)

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [FUNI] family! Weekly Strongholds and CWs~ Now recruiting!

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #2 Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:57 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 79216 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Giving recognition to those actually serving the army? What kind of atrocity is that?

But I doubt people serving the army would actually like to use their own logo, like people who went to war don't actually like going to war anymore. Besides, as far as my knowledge goes, using Singapore emblems without permission is illegal.

Type 4 Medium Tank Chi-To

U12D13 #3 Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 41811 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

View PostBluefunk, on 01 July 2016 - 06:57 AM, said:

Giving recognition to those actually serving the army? What kind of atrocity is that?

But I doubt people serving the army would actually like to use their own logo, like people who went to war don't actually like going to war anymore. Besides, as far as my knowledge goes, using Singapore emblems without permission is illegal.

Giving away free singapore flags, rather than new logos shouldnt be an issue. 

And not all of us hate serving in the army. 

Common misconceptions. 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [FUNI] family! Weekly Strongholds and CWs~ Now recruiting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users