Jump to content


[Clan Wars] Birth of Titans Rules & Regulations


  • Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
The complete rules and regulations for the Birth of Titans Clan Wars event is now available for viewing.

Full news text

spacewolf #2 Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:05 PM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69971 battles
  • 2,667
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

We should post this a couple of times so that there's no confusion.

 

Wait, the rules state the gold is switched off for the campain, and that it will be pooled and awarded to top performing clans. I don't see where the distribution is mentioned - can we get clarification on that please?


Edited by spacewolf, 17 August 2016 - 12:13 PM.

Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


tekno #3 Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 21821 battles
  • 628
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
  • Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories.
  • Clans that own provinces on the Global Map can apply for landing.
  • Clans can attack landing provinces from adjacent territories, except those which have a Mark IV.

 

so of these 3 rules...

#1....if you own land you _cant_ attack landings at all, either via tournaments or directly.

#2 if you own land you can participate in a landing tournament

#3 if you own land you can attack neighbouring landings directly.....


 

now call me a noob, but to me rules #2 and #3 are the exact opposite to rule #1.

<cough> I see the proof reading still needs work.


 



spacewolf #4 Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69971 battles
  • 2,667
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View Posttekno, on 17 August 2016 - 03:00 PM, said:

  • Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories.
  • Clans that own provinces on the Global Map can apply for landing.
  • Clans can attack landing provinces from adjacent territories, except those which have a Mark IV.

 

so of these 3 rules...

#1....if you own land you _cant_ attack landings at all, either via tournaments or directly.

#2 if you own land you can participate in a landing tournament

#3 if you own land you can attack neighbouring landings directly.....


 

now call me a noob, but to me rules #2 and #3 are the exact opposite to rule #1.

<cough> I see the proof reading still needs work.


 

 

No, it makes absolute sense. Let me clarify:

 

You can't participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories. Unless you're in an adjacent territory, in which case you can.

You also cannot participate in a landing tourney if you own land, unless you own land in which case you can.


Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


JOC469 #5 Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 68508 battles
  • 5,576
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

Block Quote

 

4.2. Clan Rating

4.2.1. Top-clans at the end of the event will get special prizes—in-game gold, Industrial Resource and Reserve. Reserve will be distributed among the top-clan players.

Eastern Front

Clan Position Gold Industrial Resource Reserve*
1 - 20 + - +
21 - 43 - + +

Western Front

Clan Position Gold Industrial Resource Reserve*
1 - 20 + - +
11 - 22 - + +

*Reserves will be added to accounts of all top-clan players who joined at least three and won at least one battle, and are still enlisted in the clan as of the end of the event.

 

 

Eastern front is bigger than the Western front? Or are they swapped around (again)?

Also clan positions for 'western front' should be 1-10 not 1-20


 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!


tekno #6 Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 21821 battles
  • 628
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

ah makes perfect sense.,...thanks :facepalm:

 

of course the eastern front is bigger than the western....and it will have more tanks to win too.....

just like CP3 ...oh wait....


Edited by tekno, 17 August 2016 - 01:55 PM.


neokai #7 Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:48 PM

    hunts pixels from red line

  • Senior Moderator
  • 39248 battles
  • 8,243
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

Looks like a lot of typos....

 

Eastern front is 62 provinces compared to Western's 100 provinces, so definitely cannot be bigger.


Spoiler

tekno #8 Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 21821 battles
  • 628
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
follow up query no split of tanks between fronts?

Elphaba #9 Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 995 battles
  • 2,570
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostJOC469, on 17 August 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

Eastern front is bigger than the Western front? Or are they swapped around (again)?

Also clan positions for 'western front' should be 1-10 not 1-20

 

Looks like they did get swapped. Article has been updated and now includes Gold and Industrial Resource distribution. :great:

 

View Posttekno, on 17 August 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

follow up query no split of tanks between fronts?

 

Tanks will be split between fronts. I'm still following up regarding how they will be distributed so I'll update you guys on the final distribution.

Hot_Blood #10 Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 33855 battles
  • 196
  • [__S__] __S__
  • Member since:
    12-04-2013
i wonder which continent will be set as battlefield ?:unsure:
                                                                  

neokai #11 Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:26 PM

    hunts pixels from red line

  • Senior Moderator
  • 39248 battles
  • 8,243
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostHot_Blood, on 17 August 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

i wonder which continent will be set as battlefield ?:unsure:

 

Given the title, it might be Europe.
Spoiler

spacewolf #12 Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:57 PM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69971 battles
  • 2,667
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

So, a couple more questions:

 

  1. When will we receive notification that the global map will be frozen? Just asking, cause it's now frozen and it would have been nice to get a head's up.
  2. WRT gold payments - please tell me you will only allow gold payments to players that have participated in the event? Or at the least put some kind of restriction on gold payouts?

 

 


Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


tekno #13 Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 21821 battles
  • 628
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

how dare you filthy capitalist...you expect everything don't you...clear rules, double checked documents....and now you demand notification?

<clickeddy click> just fixed RNG for you :arta: enjoy bottom tier MM and minimum pen/dmg rolls...


 



LoneRanqer #14 Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 8495 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    09-29-2015
No matter what happens people will be unhappy about something

tekno #15 Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 21821 battles
  • 628
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

well this IS the 5th campaign....and they aren't balancing another job .....

running WoT IS their job....somehow I cant see a press agent/event organiser keeping their job very long...

I do deliveries to building sites.....if I consistently delivered 90% of the order...10% of that incorrect product...and not on the day arranged...



spacewolf #16 Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69971 battles
  • 2,667
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View Posttekno, on 18 August 2016 - 06:16 PM, said:

well this IS the 5th campaign....and they aren't balancing another job .....

running WoT IS their job....somehow I cant see a press agent/event organiser keeping their job very long...

I do deliveries to building sites.....if I consistently delivered 90% of the order...10% of that incorrect product...and not on the day arranged...

 

Yep, it wouldn't bode well for you. And by the way RNG and MM make a point of shafting me as oft as they can.

 

View PostLoneRanqer, on 18 August 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

No matter what happens people will be unhappy about something

 

You're 100% correct. How dare I ask for some sort of head's up that WG freeze the map. I should rather just sit and wonder why our attacks aren't going through, and keep the whole clan uninformed about what's happening so that they all waste time waiting to see if there's cw or not.

Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


Elphaba #17 Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 995 battles
  • 2,570
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View Postspacewolf, on 18 August 2016 - 04:57 AM, said:

So, a couple more questions:

  1. When will we receive notification that the global map will be frozen? Just asking, cause it's now frozen and it would have been nice to get a head's up.
  2. WRT gold payments - please tell me you will only allow gold payments to players that have participated in the event? Or at the least put some kind of restriction on gold payouts?

 

The Global Map will be frozen until the start of the Campaign.

 

Gold payments will be made directly to the winning clans' treasury, not to individual players.



Lee_Shawran #18 Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:57 PM

    The marshal of missions

  • Member
  • 51205 battles
  • 647
  • [GVN-D] GVN-D
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

Hi Tan, I still don't get it here. Will we fight from the morning till late afternoon ?

1.3. During the event, the Global Map will be divided into two Fronts—Eastern and Western—independent territories with their own Prime Times.

  • Eastern Front:
    Prime Times—08:00–11:00 (UTC)
    Total of provinces—62
  • Western Front:
    Prime Times—12:00–15:00 (UTC)
    Total of provinces—100

"I'm a simple man, when I see a free premium tank, I grind, I take it"

 


stewiejp #19 Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:14 AM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 41970 battles
  • 1,554
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostLee_Shawran, on 19 August 2016 - 01:57 AM, said:

Hi Tan, I still don't get it here. Will we fight from the morning till late afternoon ?

1.3. During the event, the Global Map will be divided into two Fronts—Eastern and Western—independent territories with their own Prime Times.

  • Eastern Front:
    Prime Times—08:00–11:00 (UTC)
    Total of provinces—62
  • Western Front:
    Prime Times—12:00–15:00 (UTC)
    Total of provinces—100

 

UTC = 8 hours before server time so...

 

Eastern Front 16:00 - 19:00 Server Time (Singapore Time) UTC +8

Western Front 20:00 - 23:00 UTC +8

 

(add 2 hours for AEST, 4 hour for the Kiwis)


         #GetOnBoard Studios  - Where the Magic Happens:  www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp      https://www.twitch.tv/stewiejp     

                                                                                              


Elphaba #20 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 995 battles
  • 2,570
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Just a heads up on the reward tank distribution for each front:

  • East = 400
  • West = 1000

 

Before any of you complain about the distribution, I did ask and this was based on map activity, not province distribution, so this stays as it is.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users