風林火山

Fu () "Move as swift as the Wind"
Rin
() "Stay as silent as a Forest"
Ka () "Attack as fierce as Fire"
Zan
() "Immovable like a Mountain"

PROLOGUE

On the first of October 2015, the first Regiment of the Genyosha Division was started as Genyosha Ichi [G-I] with a small team of 8 pioneer members.Along the way, we grew and scaled up the Clan Ratings ladder steadily as a DARK HORSE.

Genyosha Ichi broke its barrier (hovering around positions # 60 – #120) to achieve position #31 on the Clan Ratings on 05 June 2016 among the 2000+ clans listed.

As Genyosha Ichi continues on its path, the renewal of its “life blood” needs to be consistently done to ensure that it does not stagnate and wither. We are ever looking for valuable team mates (INTERNATIONAL) that will practice and uphold OUR MOTTO while wearing our EMBLEM with HONOR!

WHAT’S NEXT?

To join us on our journey ahead, there are some simple characteristics and parameters that we want to see in you!

WHAT ARE THEY?

a) You should have played more than 8,000 battles

b) Your Personal Ratings must be at least 6,000 

c) In your tank garage, you must have at least ONE (1) Tier X tank and THREE(3) Tier 8 tanks

d) Most importantly, your Average EXP must be above 600 and your Average Damage must be above 1,000

e) Last but not least, your HIT RATIO must be at least 65%

EXPECTATIONS

When two entities form a relationship, there would definitely be expectations on both directions.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS

a) Rewards

b) Recognition

c) Sane gameplay

d) Sense of belonging

e) Growth opportunities

f) International friendship

OUR EXPECTATIONS

a) Adaptability

b) Results

Our ACTIVE TIME ZONE is 2000 to 0100 (UTC + 8).

GETTING CONNECTED

There are lots of team mates that you can communicate with to share your interest to be part of us. Send them a message for clarifications (please do so, in fact, please ask about them our expectations on RESULTS and REWARDS) and they will be most happy to share their experiences with you.

Philippines

a) Jagernaught

b) Columbus_Tank

Japan

a) Takusann

b) KenBolt

Vietnam

a) Formular9999

b) Acemol

Taiwan

a) MITLeopard

Indonesia

a) byQQnk

b) McNdul

Thailand

a) Stufen0708

b) Snorklehead

India

a) onku 

China/HK

a) Silence_Defence

b) HAMIURI

Australia/New Zealand

a) core_24

b) fmanchch

Malaysia

a) SpooNx 

b) WJin

c) Miloful

Singapore

a) NameTakenWTS 

b) Xarlock

EPILOGUE

With the Genyosha Division growing, the second Regiment - Genyosha Ni [G-II] was established on 23 July 2016 to cater to the evolution of Genyosha Ichi; where some of its pioneer members were transit to it to help Genyosha Ni evolve into operational status in the coming months.

Looking at what we want and checking out on us through your conversations with our mates, if it fits, we look forward to walk our exciting journey together with you.

Cheers!

Takashi_Kurita

Commander

Genyosha Ichi

Edited by Takashi_Kurita, 25 October 2017 - 10:35 AM.

Defiance_ #2 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:12 PM

The Firestarter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 27616 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

GOOD LUCK! G-I. I was thinking of joining your clan yesterday....I think you have raised the requirements now? 

Anyways,

Best of Luck

Tx

signature.png ?username=Defiance_WoT&theme=dark

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(14) : Obj 140, IS-3, T32, Panther 8.8,Comet, T20, VK 36.01(H), MT-25, T-34-85M, Cromwell, M4 Sherman, KV-1, Churchill III, PZ IV H

Takashi_Kurita #3 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Thanks, TxTheBest!

Talk to any of us if you are keen and I am sure NobleOne would vouch for your capabilities.

Cheers, mate!

spacewolf #4 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75091 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

That's a very well written recruitment post, +1 for you.

Good luck with the recruiting!

Proudly sponsored by WG

Takashi_Kurita #5 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Postspacewolf, on 19 August 2016 - 05:29 AM, said:

That's a very well written recruitment post, +1 for you.

Good luck with the recruiting!

Cheers, mate!

Looking forward to shine with you folks.

NobleOne #6 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• 22794 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
come join our ever growing multinational clan, pm any of our officers for clarifications and such. looking for capable players and callers for the upcoming event, do your part, and thy shall be rewarded

They see me rollin, they hatin. (Atleast i make myself think so.:trollface:)

Silence_Defence #7 Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

Private

• 14656 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

欢迎来到【G-I】

我们是一个国际化的军团,欢迎任何国籍的玩家加入

在军团中我们使用英语讨论,如果你的英语水平一般,不要担心,我们会帮助你更好地融入集体。

军团内氛围和睦,会讨论某些车的优缺点,会偶尔秀战绩。

关于要塞战(SH)和领土战(CW),我们军团主打6级,正在训练8级,暂时不打10级

我们的领土活动时间从北京时间晚上9点开始,鼓励但不强制参加

我们希望新加入的玩家能有一定的水平,有6级领土车(克伦威尔,T37,O-I等)和8级领土车(IS-3,T32,AMX50100,AMX1390,T54lt等)

如果你暂时没有达到这些要求,但是积极向上,有时间并且愿意积极参加我们的要塞、领土活动的话,可以找我们的军团长Tak

Whatever, Welcome

RADaway #8 Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:33 AM

Corporal

• 33835 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

クラン【G-I】はただいま拠点戦やクランウォーズに積極的に参加できるメンバーを募集しています

当クランはクランウォーズにおける陣地の獲得や、キャンペーンの参加などを普段より行っており、現在は”Birth of Titan”での車両獲得ににむけて練習を重ねています。

拠点戦やクランウォーズに興味があるけれど、なにをしたらいいか分からない…

そんな人はまず【G-I】に参加して、雰囲気を掴んでみませんか?

もちろん、腕に覚えのある人も大歓迎です。一緒に車両獲得にむけて頑張りましょう!

ご覧の通り、このクランは多国籍クランであり、さまざまな国籍のWoTプレイヤーが集まっています。

ですが、皆が英語を使うので、簡単なものができれば問題ありません。

他国のプレイヤーと交流したいという人も歓迎します。

何か質問ありましたら、私にPMを送ってください。お待ちしています。

Snorklehead #9 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

Private

• 67076 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

I think it would help to show the prime times for each region and maybe set the PRIME times earlier as we are losing the OZ and NZ folks as it is past midnight there. Also a tank recommendation and the skills/perks and loadout equipment for the SH and CW tiers. So many members don't have the preferred tanks we use. Many want to use arty. Also i read that many clans that recruit platoon M8's are the best, these groups of 3 to 5 players are buddies who plat together extensively, mostly for stat building, but they shy away from the Clannies, they don't know how fun these are and think they need to join a clan to battle with them, if we get them as Legionaries we should get some permies. Also we need to warn folks they will be critiqued and not to take any drubbing as a personal insult. It is a rite of passage for new members, and to get and keep everyone on the same page and keep tankers from going AWOL. I have tried to soothe a few members that were tweaked by our friendly Dictator and have had some success, but natural selection is at work here too so those who are too timid or proud need to [edited].

And last, but not least, we need to get everyone on the teamspeak, i never tried commanding as i can't type and play-- period, and when we used to use it, it seemed to stop much confusion and gave clarity. Even the emotion a voice carries gives commands and responses a telling of importance on the critical battlefield scrimmages. Cheers!!

Columbus_Tank #10 Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:56 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 43893 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Sa Mga Kababayan kong Pinoy!

Inaanyayahan namin kayo na sumali sa aming clan (G-I) at sigurado ako na pag napatunayan ninyo ang inyong kakayahan sa alinmang SH o CW, taas noo namin ko kayong ipagmamalaki. Ang aming mga team leader ay strikto pagdating sa laro ngunit walang murahan, walang pahiyaan na magaganap, bagkus ay pagsasabihan ka ano mali mo pagkatapos ng bawat laro, panalo man o talo, (every game win or lose on SH/CW is a learning process to be better player).

Kung sa ibang clan ay minumura, pinapahiya o binabalewala, dito ay hindi. Naranasan ko na, noob ako pagdating sa play pero "encouragement" ang payo ng bawat isa sa loob ng clan, ANG TAGUMPAY NG ISA  AY TAGUMPAY NG LAHAT. (Every individual's success is the team's success).

Join now in our clan and you will feel the camaraderie within the team and we'll help you uplift your capabilities.

MARAMING SALAMAT AT MABUHAY!

WELCOME TO G-I CLAN!

Edited by Columbus_Tank, 20 August 2016 - 05:57 PM.

miloful #11 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:16 PM

Private

• 11933 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Clan yang awesome dan aktif dalam CW dan SH serta mempunyai ahli-ahli yang sangat supportive :great:

sertai kami dan "become the best among the best" :izmena:

byQQnk #12 Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

Private

• 47913 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
clan terbaik yang saya temui.......bertempur bersama tanpa lelah. hormat pada general taka general noble general jager. serta rekan - rekan semua. bersama kalian membuat hidupku lebih hidup wkakakakaka

Great_Marksman97 #13 Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:46 PM

Private

• 29212 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

assalammualaikum , 

dari pengalaman sejak mula bersama dengan klan GI , ternyata ianya penuh bermakna

bahkan ia juga terlalu bermakna buat saya , ahli klan juga sentiasa memberi dorongan dan juga nasihat jika saya merasa putus asa sehinggakan saya hampir keluar dari klan ini kerana sikap saya yang tidak matang , sekian lama saya berusaha untuk klan akhirnya saya mendapat peluang yang cerah , setiap perlawanan klan , kubu itu berbaloi kerana pemain yang melakukan yang terbaik komander sendiri akan mengeluarkan duitnya untuk memberi ganjaran kepada ahli klan , bukan sahaja itu , kami disini umpama keluarga dan saya amat menyayangi keluarga saya yang berbagai negara , bangsa dan agama , ia tidak menjadi halangan buat kami untuk bersatu dan berkerjasama sebagai ahli pasukan malah lebih seperti keluarga ...

apa yang saya harapkan pada player yang diluar sana , sertailah kami maka kamu akan merasai apa yang saya rasai

tak kenal maka tak cinta , itulah ibaratnya . 

lupakan ganjaran yang akan diperoleh , tetapi lihat pada persahabatan yang terjalin , itulah yang akan menjadikan kita bersatu , berjuang bersama , berkorban demi sahabat dan klan .

terima kasih pada komander , takashi kurita , pemimpin yang takkan kamu jumpa sepertinya , begitu jugalah ahli ahli dan Genyosha Ichi ! selamat berjuang tankers 

iDd_Sloth #14 Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

First lieutenant

• 29363 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

You've sent me an invite and upon checking on your qualifications ...

I guess I'm not up to your standards ...

- I don't have a personal rating of 6000

- My average damage is not 1000

So, I'll just treat that invite as a wrong send.

When an enemy Arty "one shots" 2 of your teams' heavies and you're in a heavy tank, you know you're screwed.

A heavy tank should have armor and a big gun, if you don't have either then you're not.

NobleOne #15 Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• 22794 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
If a inv was sent, it was based on previous recruitment standards. Everything is negotiable. Havent checked your stats yet but still anything do go through PM if interested tq

Edited by NobleOne, 20 August 2016 - 09:56 PM.

They see me rollin, they hatin. (Atleast i make myself think so.:trollface:)

Angel_alita #16 Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:21 PM

Private

• 50871 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View PostTakashi_Kurita, on 19 August 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

GENYOSHA ICHI [G-I]

The FIRST REGIMENT of the GENYOSHA DIVISION

OUR MOTTO

風林火山

Fu () "Move as swift as the Wind"
Rin
() "Stay as silent as a Forest"
Ka () "Attack as fierce as Fire"
Zan
() "Immovable like a Mountain"

PROLOGUE

On the first of October 2015, the first Regiment of the Genyosha Division was started as Genyosha Ichi [G-I] with a small team of 8 pioneer members.Along the way, we grew and scaled up the Clan Ratings ladder steadily as a DARK HORSE.

Genyosha Ichi broke its barrier (hovering around positions # 60 – #120) to achieve position #31 on the Clan Ratings on 05 June 2016 among the 2000+ clans listed.

As Genyosha Ichi continues on its path, the renewal of its “life blood” needs to be consistently done to ensure that it does not stagnate and wither. We are ever looking for valuable team mates (INTERNATIONAL) that will practice and uphold OUR MOTTO while wearing our EMBLEM with HONOR!

WHAT’S NEXT?

To join us on our journey ahead, there are some simple characteristics and parameters that we want to see in you!

WHAT ARE THEY?

a) You should have played more than 8,000 battles

b) Your Personal Ratings must be at least 6,000 

c) In your tank garage, you must have at least ONE (1) Tier X tank and THREE(3) Tier 8 tanks

d) Most importantly, your Average EXP must be above 600 and your Average Damage must be above 1,000

e) Last but not least, your HIT RATIO must be at least 65%

EXPECTATIONS

When two entities form a relationship, there would definitely be expectations on both directions.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS

a) Rewards

b) Recognition

c) Sane gameplay

d) Sense of belonging

e) Growth opportunities

f) International friendship

OUR EXPECTATIONS

a) Adaptability

b) Results

Our ACTIVE TIME ZONE is 2000 to 0100 (UTC + 8).

GETTING CONNECTED

There are lots of team mates that you can communicate with to share your interest to be part of us. Send them a message for clarifications (please do so, in fact, please ask about them our expectations on RESULTS and REWARDS) and they will be most happy to share their experiences with you.

Philippines

a) Jagernaught

b) Columbus_Tank

Japan

a) tacoyakiJP

b) KenBolt

Vietnam

a) Formular9999

b) Acemol

Taiwan

a) Caspian_TaiwanPlayer

b) MITLeopard

Indonesia

a) byQQnk

b) McNdul

Thailand

a) Stufen0708

b) Snorklehead

India

a) onku 

China/HK

a) Silence_Defence

b) HAMIURI

Australia/New Zealand

a) core_24

b) taleniekov

Malaysia

a) SpooNx 

b) WJin

c) Great_Marksman97

Singapore

a) NameTakenWTS 

b) Xarlock

EPILOGUE

With the Genyosha Division growing, the second Regiment - Genyosha Ni [G-II] was established on 23 July 2016 to cater to the evolution of Genyosha Ichi; where some of its pioneer members were transit to it to help Genyosha Ni evolve into operational status in the coming months.

Looking at what we want and checking out on us through your conversations with our mates, if it fits, we look forward to walk our exciting journey together with you.

Cheers!

Takashi_Kurita

Commander

Genyosha Ichi

:\ ola mate 

kiku1924 #17 Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:09 PM

Private

• 22379 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

【G-I】は現在、拠点戦やクランウォーズに積極的に参加できる方を募集中です

普段からクランウォーズや拠点戦に積極的に参加しています

普段からYo○tubeやニ○ニ○動画でクランウォーズでユニカムクランが活躍している動画を見たりして、「興味あるけど俺、ユニカムでもなんでもねぇしなぁ...」と思っている方とかどうでしょうか?

ここは多国籍クランですが、「俺は英語が下手だ!!」と自覚している方でも(Go○gle翻訳を使えば)割と問題ないです、日本人で英語を使える方に翻訳してもらうこともできます

というより私はWoTで英語を覚えました(割と汚い英語ばかり覚えた気もします)

逆に海外の人ともコミュニケーションを取れる絶好のチャンスでもあります、殻を破りませんか?

興味、あるいは質問がありましたら私にメッセージを飛ばしてください

淫夢語録しか使えない方でも114514

WJin #18 Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:22 PM

Private

• 14374 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

supportive clan, passionate leader and great callers when in clan wars and stronghold battles 
play hard and most importantly have fun
join us be active and help us grow this family 

signature.png

Edited by WJin, 20 August 2016 - 11:27 PM.

ant17 #19 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

Staff sergeant

• 90906 battles

G-I

*salute*  :honoring:       <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nice recruitment ya! 

R u using TS to call team? well play in SH 8s tonight. 

Hv fun again next time. :D 

> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>            @NobleOne :: I know you like it when i use arty. :arta:

-----------------------------------## 募集のための幸運 ##-----------------------------------  

Takashi_Kurita #20 Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:08 AM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Postant17, on 20 August 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

G-I

*salute*  :honoring:       <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nice recruitment ya! 

R u using TS to call team? well play in SH 8s tonight. 

Hv fun again next time. :D 

> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>            @NobleOne :: I know you like it when i use arty. :arta:

-----------------------------------## 募集のための幸運 ##-----------------------------------  

Thanks, Ant17.

We do not use TS as not all players have a good PC or a good internet connection.

We were lucky that you folks gave us some leeway otherwise we were toast. You folks did well too.

Catch you folks on the battlefield.

Cheers!

Also tagged with G-I, G-II, Clan, Clan War, Recruitment, Stronghold, Campaign, Season, Event, Platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users