[G-I] Genyosha Ichi

G-I G-II Clan Clan War Recruitment Stronghold Campaign Season Event Platoon

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Takashi_Kurita #61 Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
Yo mate, thanks for your query. You are still under 2 days system penalty. Catch ya on board when the expiry ends. Cheers!

NobleOne #62 Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 22794 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
Currently actively recruiting players for SH and CW. Callers and players alike.

They see me rollin, they hatin. (Atleast i make myself think so.:trollface:)

Takashi_Kurita #63 Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

IT'S TIME.                                     

https://www.youtube....M2wA_FTg                ENJOY THE TUNES!       

Yes, we are reaching the close of Clan War Season 5 in the next couple of hours!

In preparation for the next Clan War Campaign, we have some slots available for you folks that are keen to join us in our next lap of the Clan War journey!!!

COME ON IN AND JOIN US!

If you have some doubts, reach out to any of our team mates ( http://asia.wargamin...le_type=default ) and we will be glad to clarify or share more on our clan culture.  (PS : You definitely need to meet the minimum requirements that we are looking for prior to take a slot in      G-I     ; Alternatively, you could join      G-II       if you are improving on the stated requirements)

Looking forward to have you folks on board with us.  

Cheers!

Takashi_Kurita #64 Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Ola mates!

One of our clan mates _kainyn_ being featured on Claus Kellerman's channel for THE LOST ART OF SPOTTING. Enjoy the video!

If you have such skills and characteristics, we are all ready to welcome you on board.

You still definitely need to be able to meet our basic entry requirements. Please do refer to our first forum entry for recruitment!

Thanks to _kainyn_ for the extremely good play in spotting and marking targets. Thanks to Claus for his interesting commentary!

Cheers!

Edited by Takashi_Kurita, 14 June 2017 - 07:21 PM.

Takashi_Kurita #65 Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:05 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Ola mates!

It has been a long hiatus on our recruitment post … time to share some positive vibes!

Recently, our clan mate _kainyn_ had supported StewieJP (Community Contributor for World of Tanks) on his channel via his contribution of replays.

On one such replay featuring a recent clan war (Arms Race) battle on himmelsdorf, StewieJP had done a fantastic job in the vocal commentary section for our clan war team, putting the mundane replay viewing a notch up with added excitement! 

Thank you, StewieJP for including us into your video! 

Our lads enjoyed it thoroughly!    Two thumbs up!

Enjoy the embedded video!   Our battle starts on the 24.38 mark.

Spoiler alert : _kainyn_ was the focal point of the battle since it was his replay … but nevertheless, the team did a good job in winning that battle by either sacrificing themselves (HP) or keeping the enemies busy with thinking who to destroy first instead of the Obj268 V4 - _kainyn_.

Cheers!

Edited by Takashi_Kurita, 26 June 2018 - 10:24 PM.

Takashi_Kurita #66 Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:39 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Ola folks!

Back again!

Before I start, special thanks to StewieJP for featuring my replay in the Tortoise at Himmelsdorf!

It's an honour for me. Good and upbeat commentary throughout.

Here's the replay. Enjoy!

A question was raised by StewieJP on my ammo loadout (10 AP, 20 APCR and 20 HESH) for the Tortoise, the reasons (my personal viewpoint) for it were :

a) AP shells were not useful in most match-ups (mostly tier Xs and tier IXs) and not taking any chances to prove my skills or knowledge in the heat of battle; although the reload time is 5.8 seconds to switch ammo type; every second is crucial in a firefight

b) HESH shells were reserved for the heavily armoured HTs/TDs and those lightly armoured LTs/SPGs/TDs/MTs for maximum effect if RNG permits ... the penetration for HESH shell is 120mm, which is decent

c) HESH shell is also used for tracking in some instances when it arises (like a corner fight with a JPE100 etc, tanks with huge alpha and strong fronts), instead of using AP or APCR to track .... especially for E3, JPE1000, T95 or Foch or OBJ 268 V4 or any fixed turreted TDs, the trick is to make the enemy use their repair kit and then track on every alternate 3rd shot - first shot track, second shot track, third shot reload, fourth shot damage, fifth shot damage, sixth (third shot) shot track, seventh shot damage, eighth shot damage, ninth shot (third shot) track ... did that to a few TDs/HTs in a number of battles ... you could sense their helplessness .... while your teammates continue to bombard (if they are able to)

A word of caution, do not try to track if your gun reload is long or the calibre is small .... 

To close off this post, we are still looking for team mates to join us in our journey ... catch ya around! 

Cheers!

Edited by Takashi_Kurita, 29 July 2018 - 12:57 PM.

stewiejp #67 Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45634 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Thanks for the plug Takashi, and the replay! - Apologies if I totally got your name wrong! :B

#GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

Takashi_Kurita #68 Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:00 PM

Corporal

• 53919 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Poststewiejp, on 29 July 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

Thanks for the plug Takashi, and the replay! - Apologies if I totally got your name wrong! :B

No worries, Stewiejp!

It's a tongue twister.

Appreciate your commentary and feedback ... nevertheless, we are definitely glad that we could be featured in your videos!

Cheers!

Also tagged with G-I, G-II, Clan, Clan War, Recruitment, Stronghold, Campaign, Season, Event, Platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users