100 Years of Tanks "The Legend Returns Video".

Multi Gun Support Mark 1 Wheeled Vehicles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #1 Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:15 PM

Major

• 10950 battles

In the Video,

The English "Mark 1" Tank is a Multi Gunned Tank, which has Guns either side of the Hull.  Given WG/WOT position on Multi Guns is it going to be a case of only Gun (Either the Left or Right) being able to Fire only?

Or has the Multi Gun Ruling changed, and can we Expect Multi Gunned Tanks in the Existing game to become Multi Gun operable?

Armored Cars also feature in the Video, and will this trend continue with maybe NEW wheeled scout vehicles being introduced into the main game?

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #2 Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:17 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 75036 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Balls were flying on moon...

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #3 Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

Major

• 10950 battles
SerB's?  I wasn't aware the Moon base was Completed yet.   :trollface:

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #4 Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
The guns could operate wows style, 2 main gun are puny compared to some cruseirs there.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #5 Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:53 PM

Major

• 10950 battles

Yeah, I mean i never really understood why WOT only allowed 1 gun anyway.  But what I would like to know if they can MANAGE multi Guns NOW, will we get all those secondary Turrets on our existing tanks enabled.  The M3 Lee, and Grant come to mind.

Not to mention all the Various Scout Cars that could be included.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #6 Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Maybe balance issue, plus, small caliber secondary on tanks are mostly meant for infantry or aircraft(?), it wont have much use against another tank.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #7 Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:08 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 75036 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostInglorious_Bugger_Austra, on 26 August 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

Yeah, I mean i never really understood why WOT only allowed 1 gun anyway.  But what I would like to know if they can MANAGE multi Guns NOW, will we get all those secondary Turrets on our existing tanks enabled.  The M3 Lee, and Grant come to mind.

Not to mention all the Various Scout Cars that could be included.

Because sniper view

There already are people complaining where certain tanks (M6?) have the shells not flying from the middle of the screen

Accuracy is srs business. Unless you use certain modpacks.

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #8 Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:25 AM

Major

• 10950 battles

View PostBluefunk, on 27 August 2016 - 12:08 AM, said:

Because sniper view

There already are people complaining where certain tanks (M6?) have the shells not flying from the middle of the screen

Accuracy is srs business. Unless you use certain modpacks.

The Mark 1 has Guns on either side of the hull, so I imagine they must have some sort of Fix for where the Shell is fired from?  Unless in WOT style it's still only 1 Gun that's operable.

View Postjessica_raven, on 26 August 2016 - 10:10 PM, said:

Maybe balance issue, plus, small caliber secondary on tanks are mostly meant for infantry or aircraft(?), it wont have much use against another tank.

Churchill I's 3inch Hull gun is a Worthwhile secondary don't you think?

I mentioned the Lee and Grant mainly as they have this HUGE Turret sticking up out of the top of the Tank, with a Gun that is bigger than the Main Guns on some Lights, and they're stuck using Hull mounted Gun.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

SE7EN_707 #9 Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

Corporal

• 9882 battles
  • [KINGZ] KINGZ
pretty sure that having 2 turrets/gun will be OP, like the char B1, O-I exp, O-I, O-Ni, O-Ho and the M3 Lee

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #10 Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:49 AM

Major

• 10950 battles

I was completely wrong!

PC version we don't get to drive the Mark 1.

Multiple guns would have probably sent most of Russia back into the 80's (Before Potato Computing) when their Potatoes exploded trying to cope with controlling 2 guns. 

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users