Jump to content


Congratulations Team Efficiency!


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

FunkMan #1 Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32745 battles
  • 3,732
  • [TE] TE
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013

Is there not already a thread about this?
 
Surely there is...somewhere but I couldnt see it.


Anyway, a bit late, I watched the game on Sunday, but my internet ran out and got throttled when it was 5-5, was not happy.


Just finished watching the rest of the video and nice to see TE take out a super exciting win against CT. 

I hear you have to play the folks at EL Gaming on Saturday, well I havnt really watched that many WGL games before, but suffice to say I will be getting a few beers in preparation for Saturday's game (which apparently no one knows yet what time the game will be? When will we find out?)


 


Devilz1 #2 Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10129 battles
  • 211
  • [-M8S-] -M8S-
  • Member since:
    11-09-2012
TE and EL Gaming are both amazing teams, I know this by learning the hard way, thought against a platoon of EL Gaming and TE a few times.... Aka Bolignase >:O xD
Spoiler
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TE_Saffe #3 Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

    Major

  • Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

Cheers funky,

It was a shame we could not keep the energy up against Bgaming,

Elong will be well, tough...


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 

xRainbowAssassinx #4 Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 27094 battles
  • 1,440
  • [LIFE] LIFE
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

Goodluck TE! :medal:

 

Waiting for another 'top 5 screw up' video, except this time with Saffe. Do not disappoint :P


Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn                           

 


Trumz #5 Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 37539 battles
  • 1,129
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012
gratssssssssssssss!

CHAKA24 #6 Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 9400 battles
  • 2,113
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012
And free tour to Saffee's basement. :teethhappy:

Hometown: Davao - PH | Title: "Škoda Hero of Dabaw"


Roby1Kanobie #7 Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:15 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 46980 battles
  • 407
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    07-23-2012
See you guys on Saturday!!!

spacewolf #8 Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:40 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 63288 battles
  • 2,022
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012
A Saffee screw up vid must be accompanied by the resulting rages/frustration shots too. Nothing beats an angry techno viking.


FunkMan #9 Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32745 battles
  • 3,732
  • [TE] TE
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013
Saffee I wanted to ask you, you are prone to a bit of the old rage in wot as I am I at times (sometimes it can ruin my mood for a couple of hours or more when something goes badly wrong it wot) - how do you keep that under control in WGL when the stakes are so much higher and there is so much on the line?

 


TE_Saffe #10 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:51 PM

    Major

  • Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

View PostxRainbowAssassinx, on 11 October 2016 - 08:35 PM, said:

Goodluck TE! :medal:

 

Waiting for another 'top 5 screw up' video, except this time with Saffe. Do not disappoint :P

I only screw up when no one is watching, 

 

View PostRoby1Kanobie, on 12 October 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

See you guys on Saturday!!!

Sounds good

 

View Postspacewolf, on 12 October 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

A Saffee screw up vid must be accompanied by the resulting rages/frustration shots too. Nothing beats an angry techno viking.

 

 

View PostFunkMan, on 12 October 2016 - 12:07 PM, said:

Saffee I wanted to ask you, you are prone to a bit of the old rage in wot as I am I at times (sometimes it can ruin my mood for a couple of hours or more when something goes badly wrong it wot) - how do you keep that under control in WGL when the stakes are so much higher and there is so much on the line?

 

I am a new person. 

But to answer your question funk, I do snap sometimes but it tend to be more about how we lose and if someone has gone full [edited] rather then if we lose fair and square, it's Not always the right thing to do.

My missus found during our spring cleaning this weekend a dream catcher in all her stuff and hung it up over my computer without my knowledge before the play off games.

Apparently its helped me find my zen,

im surprised its not set itself on fire though :D 


Edited by TE_Saffe, 12 October 2016 - 12:52 PM.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 

spacewolf #11 Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:20 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 63288 battles
  • 2,022
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostTE_Saffe, on 12 October 2016 - 02:51 PM, said:

I am a new person. 

But to answer your question funk, I do snap sometimes but it tend to be more about how we lose and if someone has gone full [edited] rather then if we lose fair and square, it's Not always the right thing to do.

My missus found during our spring cleaning this weekend a dream catcher in all her stuff and hung it up over my computer without my knowledge before the play off games.

Apparently its helped me find my zen,

im surprised its not set itself on fire though :D 

 

We all get angry sometimes Saf, especially at wot. Finding that balance between a balanced temper and giving up one's leisure time to play this game is the trick that most wot vets have to experience and manage.

 

It indeed sounds like you have found your Wal (for those that read Raymond Feist). For something closer to your heritage, perhaps Freyr has given you a blessing.



FunkMan #12 Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32745 battles
  • 3,732
  • [TE] TE
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013

Hmmm, maybe I should pick up one of those dreamcatchers, not fun being so salty it ruins your day when arty one shots you.

 

 


 


TE_party #13 Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18357 battles
  • 182
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    08-28-2015

View PostFunkMan, on 12 October 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

Saffee I wanted to ask you, you are prone to a bit of the old rage in wot as I am I at times (sometimes it can ruin my mood for a couple of hours or more when something goes badly wrong it wot) - how do you keep that under control in WGL when the stakes are so much higher and there is so much on the line?

 

For Saffee its for a couple of days :hiding: And how does he keep that under control in WGL? He just skips matches :trollface:

 

P.S. And thank you for congratulations! This is my first season ever and now i can't come to the offline finals :arta:


Edited by TE_party, 13 October 2016 - 10:04 AM.


TE_Saffe #14 Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:48 AM

    Major

  • Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

View PostTE_party, on 13 October 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

 

For Saffee its for a couple of days :hiding: And how does he keep that under control in WGL? He just skips matches :trollface:

 

Gentlemen as I am at least I let people know when im "unhappy" and dont "sleep" in

rekt 


Edited by TE_Saffe, 13 October 2016 - 11:53 AM.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 

TE_party #15 Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 18357 battles
  • 182
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    08-28-2015

View PostTE_Saffe, on 13 October 2016 - 01:48 PM, said:

Gentlemen as I am at least I let people know when im "unhappy" and dont "sleep" in

rekt 

at least it didnt stop me from performing better than you

rekt 

CHAKA24 #16 Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 9400 battles
  • 2,113
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012
Now.... I want some more MingLee moments in Final! :trollface:

Edited by CHAKA24, 13 October 2016 - 04:18 PM.

Hometown: Davao - PH | Title: "Škoda Hero of Dabaw"


TE_Skell_ #17 Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:27 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17143 battles
  • 1,238
  • Member since:
    01-27-2013
Thx guys <3

TE in finals will only be complete with much PJSalt, MingLee and a dash of FailFish

KiSa_KeyPas_MY #18 Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

    Sergeant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 23616 battles
  • 184
  • [HERO] HERO
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Congras guys.. keep up the momentom, please take care of my friends gamer.. he still kids, should bring his babysitter to aus.. 

Maaw, take care gamer plz.. :child:



TE_Saffe #19 Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

    Major

  • Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

View PostKiSa_KeyPas_MY, on 19 October 2016 - 12:07 PM, said:

Congras guys.. keep up the momentom, please take care of my friends gamer.. he still kids, should bring his babysitter to aus.. 

Maaw, take care gamer plz.. :child:

 

lol

I know botek and gamer has landed safely

They are with skell on the way to the hotel now.

 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 

Hilly #20 Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 11047 battles
  • 1,928
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
Yeah well done lads on your win over Caren Tiger

 

 

 

 



Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users