If You Are Pro Read This

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

RazorRex #1 Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:11 AM

Private

• 38 battles

Who Am I ? 

I am not a good player in wot but i was in blitz there i had a ;lot of experience in tanking and was good at knowledge and stuff but as time passed i got more handier and therefore decided in holidays to get wot pc but after i dowloaded a shock followed that i was such a noob the tactics and knowledge about most tanks from blitz was gone i started begging for help from people with 20k games and such but yet i was failing . I watched billions of videos wotreplays qb amd streams yet was failing . I by the time i wrote this have streamed through most of the guides  on the internet yet im failing . I  have tried to go into rooms and leaern yet im failing and you may say that u need ecxperience play more but just see how many game do i lose and die in first min . 

So Why Are You Losing After this ? 

1 . Bad strategy 

2.Bad situation awarness after practice ( a lot ) 

3. bad aiming really bad 

4 . bad teams 

5 . seal clubbers of the following stats always

1k games

win ratio 50%

wn8 1k 400 300 

So seeing all this im really feeling like to quit but after 2 days of downloading the game i dont want to 

This Is Why You Are Here 

I requested only pro s so if you are a normal unicum player  this is why you are here , 

i really need your help on the follwoing problems except sesal clubbers who cant learn that they are making new players run for quiting . If ypu can suggest any way on improving my aim my strategy and how i cam play the game on the key pad eg te controls thatu use please do if you have any tips seeing my problem on having tobecome better at playing the game and preserving without camping making good decision and proper aiming or want to host a training room please reply to this post right away .

Whooohooo #2 Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:18 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 15332 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
too much intro... just ask if anyone can plat or go with you in training room

my sig also got HD buff ?

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #3 Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

Destroyer of WoT

• 20172 battles
Nice name btw...

Anyone know how to put meme on sig, plss PM me, tq.

Dark267 #4 Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• 15914 battles

Tips? 

Don't listen to QBs advice, not as the only advice you listen to, anyway. I'm even guiltier of this than he is, but he wins less than someone of his stats should be winning, which implies that he is either bad at overall map control and flexing, or uses his team as meatshields. There's a lot of other "pro" youtubers out there for improving your game. Some examples are Anfield (for advanced tips and tactics) and Zeven (for more general stuff). At your level, it would also be helpful to watch some more basic guides from good players, such as How to Not Suck by The Mighty Jingles. 

However, more than anything else, remember that this is a game, so if you aren't having fun then what's the point?

GL improving. 

Next goal: 60, and then 62% recents without sealclubbing.

How to achieve this goal: stop playing the T25 pilot. 

3 Marks: IS-3 | M24 Chaffee | T37 | KV-85

Fun_D3str0y3r_Saffe #5 Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:52 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 35784 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

Overlord_Prime

The one streamer I would recommend. I dont watch him much but he is not only a good player, he explains things well and 0 salt which is good for someone that wants to learn.

Zeven for me is  mehh...  

"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
FeelsBirthday

Zynth #6 Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 23462 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Recommend Zeven for starting off. His content is a bit dry but he explains what he is doing very well.

I have a feeling that in Blitz, the maps are different and smaller. A reason why you could be doing poorly would be that you have not yet grasped map meta yet. Give yourself some time to adjust and learn the positions in maps before you go beating yourself up over it. Blitz and PC Tanks are very different.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

Mobius2011 #7 Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:41 AM

Corporal

• 20712 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostLittleTimmy, on 13 November 2016 - 10:28 AM, said:

Watch streamers like Zeven, Sela, Overlord_Prime, Skill4ltu. These are the more active english wot streamers. 

I subscribe to Zeven, but hadn't heard of the other guys you mention until now. But looking them up, they seem to have very few videoes and are close to a year old. 

I watched a bit of overlord prime just now. Does he have another channel or something, because this one only seems to have 4 videoes and the latest is like 9 months ago.

Profanisaurus #8 Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:03 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
They are talking twitch streams rather than YouTube content for most of those guys.

Edited by Profanisaurus, 14 November 2016 - 06:03 AM.

Bolagnaise #9 Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:41 AM

Captain

• Live Streamer
  • 22364 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

Overlord _Prime is a funny guy and new players can learn a lot from him. He plays a lot of lower tiers as well so if your struggling you will learn a lot just watching his gameplay. 

For Aiming and situational awareness in my opinion nobody has better than Decha https://www.twitch.t...apl/v/100844296

Replay Thread        Twitch Channel     Youtube Channel      3 MoE

"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."                   

“They loaded nothing but gold in a tier 8 game in their platoon of 55a's. They don't even aim when they know their Heat rounds will pen all, just too lazy to aim I guess. I wonder why these blue players need to do that? Do they call it stat padding or are they just scared of losing?”

CHAKA24 #10 Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:58 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 9700 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

Since you are the pro Blitz player but you are new to PC Master Race...

I would recommended twitch wot players will guide you and help you

ASIA: Va1heru, bolagnaise, AeonAce, saffee, and... most of mainly whole East Asian players.

NA: Overlord_Prime, anfield, Zeven, El_Mountain_Man, sela, SOFILEIN, Blue_stealth, Super_Noodle, and Trobsmonkey

EU (including RU): angel_killer, dakillzor, DMminion, Aniallator, ectar, xaneleon, mailand121, swift_motion, decha, sirfoch, orzanel, weenis, circon, Quickybaby, and skill4ltu

That's it.

Edited by CHAKA24, 14 November 2016 - 11:15 AM.

U12D13 #11 Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 34278 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Well, I stream for fun whenever im free. Im a skrub though.

Id recommend watching AeonAce and _Rampant_ streams as well.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

Mobius2011 #12 Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

Corporal

• 20712 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostProfanisaurus, on 14 November 2016 - 08:03 AM, said:

They are talking twitch streams rather than YouTube content for most of those guys.

I can't say I've got into Twitch all that much. Certainly not the live streams anyway, as my free time, doesn't seem to coincide with their live streaming. The USA & EU guys are on when Im working and the Asia guys are on when Im gaming myself.  Maybe I'm doin it wrong.  Are you guys watching the live streams mostly, or the video replays?

Thats why I love the digital age and on demand, as I can tune in when i want. It's like TV. I cant remember the last time I sat down and watched the TV. I cant stand fitting in with a schedule and watching ads, I download and watch on demand. Too impatient maybe? Same with twitch live streams. I like it when the action is happening, but when its back to the garage time and general chat while in there, it's like an ad to me and I switch over.

Maybe I need to get hold of the list and players mentioned in this thread and subscribe to them all. I mostly only do that with you tube.

Mobius2011 #13 Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• 20712 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostTE_Bolagnaise, on 14 November 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

Overlord _Prime is a funny guy and new players can learn a lot from him. He plays a lot of lower tiers as well so if your struggling you will learn a lot just watching his gameplay. 

Are you mainly watching the replay vids, or live streams, or a little from column A & B? I would never make the live streams I don't think because of time difference.

View PostTE_Bolagnaise, on 14 November 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

For Aiming and situational awareness in my opinion nobody has better than Decha https://www.twitch.t...apl/v/100844296

Hmm, that sounds like what I need. I'll check his vids.

Edited by Mobius2011, 14 November 2016 - 03:36 PM.

Bolagnaise #14 Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Captain

• Live Streamer
  • 22364 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostMobius2011, on 14 November 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

Are you mainly watching the replay vids, or live streams, or a little from column A & B? I would never make the live streams I don't think because of time difference.

Mostly live

“They loaded nothing but gold in a tier 8 game in their platoon of 55a's. They don't even aim when they know their Heat rounds will pen all, just too lazy to aim I guess. I wonder why these blue players need to do that? Do they call it stat padding or are they just scared of losing?”

Deflected #15 Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:49 PM

Private

• 501 battles

Lemming Rush is another guy you could watch... 

https://m.youtube.co...RF77I-afTBJu5Q?

Edited by Deflected, 15 November 2016 - 01:54 PM.

Mobius2011 #16 Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

Corporal

• 20712 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostTE_Bolagnaise, on 14 November 2016 - 08:36 PM, said:

Mostly live

Ok watched yours and Saffe's for a bit last night, but yours kept on freezing on me. I turned quality down to low, but it still did it, so I moved on. Maybe an anomoly, I'll check again tonight.

Btw, I checked the OP on this thread. Cant be too enthusiastic. Has a total of 38 games and hasn't had a game in over 60 days. :facepalm:

Bolagnaise #17 Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:49 PM

Captain

• Live Streamer
  • 22364 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostMobius2011, on 15 November 2016 - 05:31 PM, said:

Ok watched yours and Saffe's for a bit last night, but yours kept on freezing on me. I turned quality down to low, but it still did it, so I moved on. Maybe an anomoly, I'll check again tonight.

Btw, I checked the OP on this thread. Cant be too enthusiastic. Has a total of 38 games and hasn't had a game in over 60 days. :facepalm:

Yeah the service I used to stream to twitch and YouTube simultaneously was having issues. I got it sorted. Try again tonight and say hi.

_CuTeo_12 #18 Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:39 AM

Corporal

• 8777 battles
  • [WEBER] WEBER
First time i play before i just blame on MM, but after that i calmdown and just not hurry in game, result 49%>53% win rate :trollface::trollface::trollface:

>>Team Esport logo/banner design<<

>>https://goo.gl/Dkkgbw<<

CaptainBer #19 Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:41 AM

Staff sergeant

• 831 battles

Just remember that watching a whole lot if twitch streamers and youtube content is just a part of learning and becoming better in the game. You still have to learn what kind of gameplay you enjoy most, be it scouting or medium tank roles or even heavy brawling. Also be consistent with how you play and try not to rush early on at the start of a match.

I normally watch QB, Circon, Anfield and SirFoch, though they focus on higher tiers more.

Whatever it is, just apply whatever you pick up at your own pace. No point login in straight and expecting to do a perfect sidescrape, be it at a correct angle or even the correct junction or corners in city maps.

signature.png

J'ai joué soixante-quatre des chars en World of Tanks.

[M:14/64 | 1er:20/64 | 2ème:24/64 | 3ème:5/64 | Pas de maîtrise: 0/64 ]

Mes cuves premium actuelles: T2 Light, Toldi III et Pz.T-15

Je suis nouveau, mais pas une tomate!

Ivan_TheTerrible #20 Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• 49277 battles
  • [SWA] SWA

this is new kind of crying for help right ? . You must so high to post it .

'request only pro to respond here' ... well 

Please note that this is New Player Zone, the rules are somewhat stricter here. Regardless of the newbie's tone, try to be a bit gentler, k?

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 06 December 2016 - 11:05 PM.

Оля Полякова - Russian Style 

Russian girl the most beautiful girl in the world :bajan:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users