Intra-Clan Tank leasing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ziggy_Bravo_27 #1 Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

Corporal

• 19471 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

I think if Wargaming was to introduce a system where one clan member could lease his/her tanks to a clan mate for an up front cash rate and a percentage of XP and/or Credits earned by the Lessee during the lease period.

As an example:

One of my clan mates wants to lease a tank off me in a "try before you buy scenario", we enter into a deal where he pays 50,000 credits for a one week lease and I, as the tank owner, take 5% of his/her credits and XP earnings on the leased tank for that week.

I envisage the tank is leased on a "Lease and Run" set up, that is the tank is leased with 1 set of consumables, all the equipment and crew.

Wargaming could set the maximum lease tier, as an example, no person can lease a tank off another that is more that 2 tiers above the highest tier tank they have in their garage.

Wargaming could also stipulate a range on the initial lease payment and the percentage of earnings, and that too could be on a tier by tier basis.

I think this would be a great aspect of "Clanning" in World of Tanks and another great reason for people to join a clan.

Tanitha #2 Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:31 AM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4206 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostZiggy_Bravo_27, on 24 November 2016 - 11:08 AM, said:

I think if Wargaming was to introduce a system where one clan member could lease his/her tanks to a clan mate for an up front cash rate and a percentage of XP and/or Credits earned by the Lessee during the lease period.

As an example:

One of my clan mates wants to lease a tank off me in a "try before you buy scenario", we enter into a deal where he pays 50,000 credits for a one week lease and I, as the tank owner, take 5% of his/her credits and XP earnings on the leased tank for that week.

I envisage the tank is leased on a "Lease and Run" set up, that is the tank is leased with 1 set of consumables, all the equipment and crew.

Wargaming could set the maximum lease tier, as an example, no person can lease a tank off another that is more that 2 tiers above the highest tier tank they have in their garage.

Wargaming could also stipulate a range on the initial lease payment and the percentage of earnings, and that too could be on a tier by tier basis.

I think this would be a great aspect of "Clanning" in World of Tanks and another great reason for people to join a clan.

Hello.

The above would be existing player tanks, leased to other players.

We already have a similar system, where we can award, provide, sell, TLV's = Time limited vehicles to players.

We use the TLV's occasionally, but not very often, as usually its not beneficial for us to use/offer them.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users