VN teams in Gold League

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

TE_party #81 Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Sergeant

• 18282 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 16 January 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Different games. Play only WGL and u get gud at it, play only Random and u get gud at it...

First of all, this topic is about WGL, not Random. And from what i can see you can't even get gud at Random, so what is your point?

we dont care you play WGL, you are not seem as good in random battle

We? Who are you talking about? And show me any WGL player who is bad in randoms?

just some very arrogant players in these leagues that think they are incredible but suck at solo matches in pubs. Please stay in WGL then and leave us "normal" players alone here in World of tanks.

You are not "normal" player, you are bad player. "Normal" players don't act like you. And again, show any WGL player who s*ck at solo matches in pubs.

PS platooning with you gold noob unicum dmg farm friends that doesnt mean you are good also, but it will increase your Win ratio it will of course, have some respect with people who play alone and rely on lucky to get good teams and decent Match making. Thank you.

I play mostly solo and i contribute to my team in randoms, what about you? You just rely on luck and not on your skill? That is pathetic. Play more t71, hellcat and arty, this is your real skill level.

_EzioAuditore_ #82 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

Major

• 52621 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostTE_party, on 16 January 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

sick burns party :D

T55A Get! 263/300 done with honors!  65/75 obj 260 missions done! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

NameWasStolenStresslevel #83 Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:45 AM

Staff sergeant

• 29397 battles

View PostTE_party, on 16 January 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

I play mostly solo and i contribute to my team in randoms, what about you? You just rely on luck and not on your skill? That is pathetic. Play more t71, hellcat and arty, this is your real skill level.

lol just because i play the tanks i enjoy doesn't mean i dont have skill or i am stat padder.

in the very oposite way of seeing this: i dont have credits to grind up to higher tiers, which are very cred ecpensive to play, so i get credits in t71 and in hellcat because its FREE to play, (and easy to earn cred) and also i just got gifted a T34 and an AMX cdc and if u check their stats arent so bad, at least i play all tanks in all trees, stock tanks, stock crews, what do u "pro" players do??? all FREE XPed, u cant play stock tanks because you know your stats will be green like mine, if you give me gold to free xp everything like you "pro" do I will show you who is the unicum here...

u buy a premium tank, desactive "crew acceleratiing" tab and then start getting easy xp in tier 8 premium, then u go and convert it to free xp using gold... just to free xp all tanks u know u suck, making sure to play only op tanks, platoon alot to avoid bad teams, and free XPing all modules to avoid "sucking" at stock tanks... All that for what??? to stat pad!!

Must be really boring to play only for stats, because not playing stock tanks and going straight to the top gun just to keep ur stats "clean" is the most boring thing in this game, it shows u guys are here only for stats padding dmg farming , not for real strategy/brain using gameplay. Which is really sad because you guys play a different game, you play WGL, we free players that play STOCK tanks in stock crews are the real players here dude, just think a little about it, i didnt even see your profile or stats, but if i go there see there will be only "top tier" tanks because u didnt had any effort to play the bad tanks or the stock tanks, u just free xped everything so you dont hurt your fake inflated unicum stats

but then again this is just a game, i guess you have some real life accomplishments dont you?!?! because all you care is about keeping stats clean and avoiding stock tanks as much as you can thats not fun, thats paying for feeling better about yourselves, the "higher tier players" is actually just the "new stat padding" thing, there is not challenge in not playing stock tanks, also not real skill needed if you stat pad at BC25t because there is not tier 11 or 12 to challenge you like we normal free players have to go through... 

stop to think about it

gg

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 January 2017 - 12:51 AM.

That Awkward Moment When You Realize It Takes More Skill To Win A Forum Argument About Stats Or Light Tank Stat Padding, Than It takes To Win An Actual Random Battle In 5 Minutes Full DPM... And You Also Realize You Spend More Time And Energy Arguing About Skill Related Issues In The Forums Than You Spend Playing The Game Or Padding Your Stats...

recents

NameWasStolenStresslevel #84 Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:52 AM

Staff sergeant

• 29397 battles

sry for the edit, this time i removed any kind of offense or off topic thing, just to respond to "Party's" comment as we have right to defend our point of view as well . the right of response, none of my response is "off topic" mr moderators, unless the "Party's" comment is off topic as well... dont make sense i get warned by mods for posting off topic, I am talking to PArty, or are we both off topic here? wait it is just me??? something really fishy in this forum.

It is not a provocation post as well, just read the PArty's comment, and my response to him, well balanced, not insults and not off topic issues. Just a clean straight up answer. Unless it is a provocation when is a response given by me, but not a provocation if it is the very same response style when given by them (them, you know who i am talking about)

Thats why this is screenshot for good, will be heading a good well written complaint to WG so they can explain whats wrong in this forum to me.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 January 2017 - 01:23 AM.

That Awkward Moment When You Realize It Takes More Skill To Win A Forum Argument About Stats Or Light Tank Stat Padding, Than It takes To Win An Actual Random Battle In 5 Minutes Full DPM... And You Also Realize You Spend More Time And Energy Arguing About Skill Related Issues In The Forums Than You Spend Playing The Game Or Padding Your Stats...

recents

Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin #85 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

First lieutenant

• 21333 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

but then again this is just a game, i guess you have some real life accomplishments dont you?!?! because all you care is about keeping stats clean and avoiding stock tanks as much as you can thats not fun, thats paying for feeling better about yourselves, the "higher tier players" is actually just the "new stat padding" thing, there is not challenge in not playing stock tanks, also not real skill needed if you stat pad at BC25t because there is not tier 11 or 12 to challenge you like we normal free players have to go through... 

stop to think about it

gg

Sorry..But.. auto loaders are actually the hardest tanks to play in this game esp considering the average Joe on any server! Only does 4 rounds of damage in the batchat.... That's less than 1 entire clip of damage btw.. and to three mark it you have to have a very good average combined damage per game of something like 4.5-5 k...  so considering party has 3moe on it.. amongst other tier X's... You really are stepping out of line. But hey. If you really want to stick your mouth in this forum. I'm pretty sure there is another maverick tournament coming up for qualifications into WGL.... So if you really want to prove yourself. Get a team together. Win that tournament. Get into WGL and beat party..... And TE and EL Gaming....

Edited by Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, 21 January 2017 - 06:09 AM.

3Moe Tanks: VK28.01 (1st and most proud of), IS6

2Moe Tanks: Batchat 25T AP, T54light, 416, IS3, ScorpionRHM, RHM(15cm), WZ-132, T21, PZ IV H, M4, KV1s, 

Spoiler

TE_Saffe #86 Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

lol just because i play the tanks i enjoy doesn't mean i dont have skill or i am stat padder.

in the very oposite way of seeing this: i dont have credits to grind up to higher tiers, which are very cred ecpensive to play, so i get credits in t71 and in hellcat because its FREE to play, (and easy to earn cred) and also i just got gifted a T34 and an AMX cdc and if u check their stats arent so bad, at least i play all tanks in all trees, stock tanks, stock crews, what do u "pro" players do??? all FREE XPed, u cant play stock tanks because you know your stats will be green like mine, if you give me gold to free xp everything like you "pro" do I will show you who is the unicum here...

u buy a premium tank, desactive "crew acceleratiing" tab and then start getting easy xp in tier 8 premium, then u go and convert it to free xp using gold... just to free xp all tanks u know u suck, making sure to play only op tanks, platoon alot to avoid bad teams, and free XPing all modules to avoid "sucking" at stock tanks... All that for what??? to stat pad!!

Must be really boring to play only for stats, because not playing stock tanks and going straight to the top gun just to keep ur stats "clean" is the most boring thing in this game, it shows u guys are here only for stats padding dmg farming , not for real strategy/brain using gameplay. Which is really sad because you guys play a different game, you play WGL, we free players that play STOCK tanks in stock crews are the real players here dude, just think a little about it, i didnt even see your profile or stats, but if i go there see there will be only "top tier" tanks because u didnt had any effort to play the bad tanks or the stock tanks, u just free xped everything so you dont hurt your fake inflated unicum stats

stop to think about it

gg

Can you like, go and look for aliens or something?

or maybe find Elvis or 2pac. 

_A_M_G_ #87 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

First lieutenant

• 16237 battles
  • [MOOSE] MOOSE

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 04:52 AM, said:

Wow someone's got a chip on their shoulder. Speaking of stat padding one would only ever play the m7 for 1557 games if they were stat padding. Sound like anyone you know?? <long sigh......>

One thing I can say about Party is he is no stat padder. He has good stats because he got good. Watch his streams or when he toons with saffee for example. You might even learn something.

--- _A_M_G_ the artist formally known as AgingMasterGyppo

--- 3MoE: M4, T37, T21, T20, WZ-131, M46 KR. Scrub. :-(

NameWasStolenStresslevel #88 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Staff sergeant

• 29397 battles

View Post_A_M_G_, on 21 January 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

Wow someone's got a chip on their shoulder. Speaking of stat padding one would only ever play the m7 for 1557 games if they were stat padding. Sound like anyone you know?? <long sigh......>

One thing I can say about Party is he is no stat padder. He has good stats because he got good. Watch his streams or when he toons with saffee for example. You might even learn something.

Since you seem to read only the 1st line of my replies, this reply was made specially for you with one paragraph:

A known player who i forgot the name but have 16k battles in a BC25t has 3400 wn8, so maybe he is stat padding in his BC25t right? or maybe you think stat padding happens only in tier  7 and bellow???? I am sure you havent played a tank too much, because u dont like any of them, u actually play only for stats so you tend to skip weak tanks and stock tanks to avoid hurting ur stats, i said that above but apparently u only read the 1st line. You can stop reading here now.

M7 is a good tank fun tank to play because of the 6th pounder (gun) So its very unique and thats why i played it so much, ''put'' the 6th pounder in some tier 10 tank and i ll try to grind to it, now if you think that playing your favorite character in a game because u like it is a war crime or stat padding, then playing GAMES is a not a thing recommended for you. Now give me some gold to have an account re-roll like these guys or like you so i can hide my bad stats (from when i started learning to play) just like you did, or so i can avoid playing bad tanks by free researching all bad tanks or all modules to avoid stock tank just like you did, stat padding at tier 10 is the easiest thing ive seen with no tier 11 or 12 to challenge or BC25t. Stat padding is done when you do those things i mention above, but as u can see in my acc, the bad stats from past tanks are still there, but i can play any tier 10 tank with at least 3000 WN8 per battle if i want, just give me the credits and the gold to free xp things like you do. The real stat padders are the ones who hide their stats by not playing stock tanks or by avoiding bad tanks so they keep stats clean...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 January 2017 - 11:01 AM.

recents

TE_Saffe #89 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

A known player who i forgot the name but have 16k battles in a BC25t has 3400 wn8, so maybe he is stat padding in his BC25t right? or maybe you think stat padding happens only in tier  7 and bellow???? I am sure you havent played a tank too much, because u dont like any of them, u actually play only for stats so you tend to skip weak tanks and stock tanks to avoid hurting ur stats, i said that above but apparently u only read the 1st line.

m7 is a good tank fun tank to play because of the 6th pouder, put some 6th pouder in some tier 10 tank and i ll try to grind to it, now if you think that playing your favorite character in a game because u like it is a war crime or stat padding, then playing GAMES is a not a think recommended for you. Now give me some gold to have an account reroll like these guys or like you so i can hide my bad stats just like you did, or so i can avoid playing bad tanks by free researching all bad tanks or all modules to avoid stock tank just like you did, stat padding at tier 10 is the easiest think ive seen with no tier 11 or 12 to challenge or BC25t. Stat padding is done when you do those things i mention above, but as u can see in my acc, the bad stats from past tanks are still there, but i can play any tier 10 tank with at least 3000 WN8 per battle if i want, just give me the credits and the gold to free xp things like you do. The real stat padders are the ones who hide their stats by not playing stock tanks or by avoiding bad tanks so they keep stats clean...

So someone enjoys playing batchat but because they are obviously a good player they are statpadding

you obviously enjoy playing m7 / T37 / bulldog and so on, which is either light tanks which are the easiest way to pad stats in. but you are not stat padding?

the hypocrisy is real.

its as simple as this.

Some players are better then others. some players accept it, some deny it. 

Are there players out there that purely play for stats, off course it is. just like there are shit players out there that blame everything but themselves rather then trying to improve. 

But to say that all WGL players who in 80% off the cases, especially in the top 4-6 teams are some of the best players on the server are not good at all modes of this game is such a stupid comment that it makes Pauline Hansen look intelligent. 

Edited by TE_Saffe, 21 January 2017 - 11:02 AM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #90 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Staff sergeant

• 29397 battles

View PostTE_Saffe, on 21 January 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

So someone enjoys playing batchat but because they are obviously a good player they are statpadding

you obviously enjoy playing m7 / T37 / bulldog and so on, which is either light tanks which are the easiest way to pad stats in. but you are not stat padding?

the hypocrisy is real.

its as simple as this.

Some players are better then others. some players accept it, some deny it. 

Are there players out there that purely play for stats, off course it is. just like there are shit players out there that blame everything but themselves rather then trying to improve. 

But to say that all WGL players who in 80% off the cases, especially in the top 4-6 teams are some of the best players on the server are not good at all modes of this game is such a stupid comment that it makes Pauline Hansen look intelligent. 

well as i said before and have to repeat it again, yes i like playing light tanks because they are agile, fast and high rate of fire, Wjhere is the tier 10 light tanks so i can show you??? Well there is not in case you dont know....

or make HTs that play like light tanks... Well there is not, so whats the point of you even mentioning my LTs??? or even better REMOVE the LTs class because playing it seems to be strictly connected to stat padding, and if u check my acc i have played all class almost the same amount...

i did not think specifically about the "easy so stat pad" thing like you thought it so fast.  You  CANT see my recent stats for my tier 10 and 9 tanks Heavy and medium tanks - unfortunately u cant, but i promise you i do 3000 wn8 and above avg per battle in those tanks. But if u check my acc you see that i enjoy playing heavy tanks too like the op t29 that i still managed to get 3 marks. 

But yes i do think u guys are not good in random battles. the real good players play stock tanks, the real good players play alone (no platoon stat padding) with bad teams and still carry the game and win, the real good players dont have acc reroll, i have not idea how many times u played this game, maybe u have other 10 accounts with bad stats from when  u started playing, but now u created a "clean" account where u have only 9k battles and everything look so pretty and neat with high WN8... So how we know u arent a stat padder ? Well i am abandoning this post because i have to say everything the same time because you guys dont seem to get it. There is not point in discussing something if we just keep running around the table trying to caught each other when the answer was given and the reply is the same everytime :( bye then

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 January 2017 - 11:20 AM.

recents

TE_Saffe #91 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:17 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

well as i said before and have to repeat it again, yes i like playing light tanks because they are agile, fast and high rate of fire, Wjhere is the tier 10 light tanks so i can show you??? Well there is not in case you dont know....

or make HTs that play like light tanks... Well there is not, so whats the point of you even mentioning my LTs??? or even better REMOVE the LTs class because playing it seems to be strictly connected to stat padding, and if u check my acc i have played all class almost the same amount...

i did not think specifically about the "easy so stat pad" like you thought so fast.  You cant see my recent stats for my tier 10 and 9 tanks Heavy and medium tanks - unfortunately u cant, but i promise you i do 3000 wn8 and above avg per battle in those tanks. But if u check my acc you see that i enjoy playing heavy tanks too like the op t29 that i still managed to get 3 marks. 

But yes i do think u guys are not good in random battles. the real good players play stock tanks, the real good players play alone (no platoon stat padding) with bad teams and still carry the game and win, the real good players dont have acc reroll, i have not idea how many times u played this game, maybe u have other 10 accounts with bad stats from when  u started playing, but now u created a "clean" account where u have only 9k battles and everything look so pretty and neat with high WN8... So how we know u arent a stat padder ? Well i am abandoning this post because i have to say everything the same time because you guys dont seem to get it. There is not point in discussing something if we just keep running around the table trying to caught each other when the answer was given and the reply is the same everytime :( bye then

And with that sentence of yours I rest my case.

You clearly have issues.

more facts less shit talk next time. 

Edited by TE_Saffe, 21 January 2017 - 11:19 AM.

TE_maaw_ #92 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 37811 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
and thats why ppl put you in the twitch ignore list

TE_Bolagnaise #93 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

First lieutenant

• Live Streamer
  • 19580 battles
  • [RAISE] RAISE

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

So how we know u arent a stat padder 

I guess the same way we don't know your [Removed]?

Filter Bypass; Content Removed, User Sanctioned.

/Bounty

Edited by Bounty, 21 January 2017 - 01:28 PM.

Replay Thread        Twitch Channel     Youtube Channel      3 MoE    

Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin #94 Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

First lieutenant

• 21333 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostTE_maaw_, on 21 January 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

and thats why ppl put you in the twitch ignore list

Funny enough he got banned from Sir_Foch twitch chat for bitching too much... xD

3Moe Tanks: VK28.01 (1st and most proud of), IS6

2Moe Tanks: Batchat 25T AP, T54light, 416, IS3, ScorpionRHM, RHM(15cm), WZ-132, T21, PZ IV H, M4, KV1s, 

Spoiler

Flying_Elite #95 Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 23762 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

Btw, Skell playing in a mostly stock tank...

Spoiler

Facebook | Youtube | SEA Replay Thread | WotLabs Stats | Best Ambush Skills Asia

3 MoE: Crusader

2 MoE: AMX 1390, Skorp G, T-34-3, T-34, T67, M53/M55, WZ-131, STRV m/42-57

NICE MEME

TE_Saffe #96 Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 32807 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 January 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

There is not point in discussing something if we just keep running around the table trying to caught each other when the answer was given and the reply is the same everytime :( bye then

View PostRun_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, on 21 January 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Funny enough he got banned from Sir_Foch twitch chat for bitching too much... xD

Its just the standard denier,

Everyone is wrong and he is right. 

The world is against him and we are all to stupid to understand the "truth"

feelsbadman 

Centurion_IRL #97 Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 27049 battles
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF

Its pretty clear that this thread has gone way off the original topic of VN teams in the Gold League.

I see no way it can be recovered and is therefore closed

>Centurion_LXIV

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler
"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users