Help with tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

DIE_Defender #1 Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

Private

• 159 battles

Since I am a noob I don't know anything so I need you help 

I have attached my tanks so you guys can tell me what sell and what to keep. I got a tank that is worth 100.000 so what do I do with that one lol 

In the future I want to have a heavy tank with a lot of damage, a tank destroyer, a decent spg, 

Thank you for all your help tankers!!!!tanks.PNG

Bounty #2 Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

First lieutenant

• 12950 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

Thread moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

Hello DIE_Defender,

I recommend you start with the Soviet Heavy Tank line leading up to the Tier X (10) IS-7.

The tank has great armour and a decent gun with good alpha. The tank is well known for being new player friendly. You can view more information regarding the IS-7 here.

Majority of this soviet heavy tank line is quite workable and consists of tanks that can hold their own weight.

All the best on the battlefield,

Cheers,

Bounty

iDd_Sloth #3 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:50 AM

First lieutenant

• 26473 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

Sell tanks that you no longer need ... Tier I / II / III  as events don't USUALLY include these.

Keep tanks that are either premium or like playing Tier V and above.

When an enemy Arty "one shots" 2 of your teams' heavies and you're in a heavy tank, you know you're screwed.

A heavy tank should have armor and a big gun, if you don't have either then you're not.

pokeranger24 #4 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 8891 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

Do what I did, Quickly grind all the tier I tanks to tier II but dont buy them and sell the Tier I tanks to get the tank space, then choose the tank line you what to grind.....

Athough I didnt start the russian HT line but looking at in game performance its good..........

BUT in the end of the day its your playstyle 

Well I can recommend the german Jagdpanzer E 100 and the british and american MT line.

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

You must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

DIE_Defender #5 Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

Private

• 159 battles
Thanks for your replies 

DerpGunner #6 Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Corporal

• 6510 battles

Get some of the Japanese Heavies. (Tier 5+)

:trollface:

Edited by DerpGunner, 12 January 2017 - 04:55 PM.

Please buff the AC-1 Sentinel.

Flying_Elite #7 Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:05 AM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 26352 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Hey Defender, I agree with Bounty, the IS-7 line is the best new player friendly line as from tier 5 you can learn the basics right off the bat. KV-1 has great armor and a great choice of guns, the KV-1S less armor but has speed, KV-85 has no gun depression so will teach you how to make your tank work for you and so on.  

I recommend staying at tiers 5-6 until you learn most of the basics like armor angling, tracking, sidescraping etc and take a look at streamers like Anfield, Zeven, Saffee and Bolagnaise as they'll show you how they play theirs.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users