Clanwars management staff : Mobius99

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

sZniPeR #21 Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:18 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 13827 battles

View Posttankload, on 17 January 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

hello ni hao konnichiwa hawawa ganbarimasu i am tankload i am new to tanks please help me mobius get type 59

hue heu hue.. I like this one!! on the same boat like this dude! 

TX - T57 HT, 113, WZ 111 5A, JgE100, GwE100
Im a Potato, Yes I know that. 

Puggsley #22 Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:30 PM

Major

• 75882 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Hi Mobius.

In the interest of making CW better and a more enjoyable experience for those playing I want to draw your attention to the actions taken by [the person] who was organising the chipping for -ONE- clan last night. 

They appear to have purposely used tech losses to deprive other clans of fame points. 

To put this into context they had 11 tech losses during the event. 6 of them were in the last few hours as they appear to have purposely chipped to impact other teams with no intent of putting up teams.

The issue is raised in this thread, where HoPeY puts up all sorts of obfuscation, and then there are images of the -ONE- discord which clearly show the intent behind the chipping.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/86504-the-clown-antics-of-one-clan-on-the-sea-server/

Cheers 

Edited by AHB_Centurion, 24 February 2020 - 02:54 PM.
player name removed

U12D13 #23 Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:55 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 44603 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

View PostPuggsley, on 24 February 2020 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hi Mobius.

In the interest of making CW better and a more enjoyable experience for those playing I want to draw your attention to the actions taken by [Redacted] who was organising the chipping for -ONE- clan last night. 

They appear to have purposely used tech losses to deprive other clans of fame points. 

To put this into context they had 11 tech losses during the event. 6 of them were in the last few hours as they appear to have purposely chipped to impact other teams with no intent of putting up teams.

The issue is raised in this thread, where HoPeY puts up all sorts of obfuscation, and then there are images of the -ONE- discord which clearly show the intent behind the chipping.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/86504-the-clown-antics-of-one-clan-on-the-sea-server/

Cheers 

Puggs try sending in a support ticket. Would be faster because who knows if WG ever visits the forums. I would drop them a ping on discord about the shitstorm but eh, no guarantees they'd even drop by. 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

HoPeY_ #24 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:09 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

View PostPuggsley, on 24 February 2020 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hi Mobius.

In the interest of making CW better and a more enjoyable experience for those playing I want to draw your attention to the actions taken by [Redacted] who was organising the chipping for -ONE- clan last night. 

Cheers 

We chipped for the numbers online. Not my fault they were too busy doing the new Bourrasque mission that started 2 days ago (great timing WG). I was new to ONE and most don't speak English so how am I suppose to control them? I simply place chips on advised numbers. When we got the penalties late last night I believe there was 30-45 online so plenty of numbers.

I do not appreciate these constant personal attacks.

Edited by AHB_Centurion, 24 February 2020 - 02:55 PM.

IMC_Jezza #25 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:14 PM

First lieutenant

• 41858 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Check your discord post, keep telling yourself what you believe........

No-one appreciated being cheated by deliberate throwing of battles........

Edited by IMC_Jezza, 24 February 2020 - 02:59 PM.

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

HoPeY_ #26 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:19 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

View PostIMC_Jezza, on 24 February 2020 - 02:14 PM, said:

Check your discord post, keep telling yourself what you believe........

No-one appreciated being cheated by deliberate throwing of battles you piece of trash........

What discord post? SABRE and ONE are private channels and non reportable. So if you want to report something I possibly typed, late at night while drunk in jest... go for it. Dig deeper.

Edited by HoPeY_, 24 February 2020 - 02:24 PM.

U12D13 #27 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:36 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 44603 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 02:19 PM, said:

What discord post? SABRE and ONE are private channels and non reportable. So if you want to report something I possibly typed, late at night while drunk in jest... go for it. Dig deeper.

"I possibly embezzled company funds, while on private property, late at night while drunk in jest. So its non reportable!"

Ermm... I... No. 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

IMC_Jezza #28 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:47 PM

First lieutenant

• 41858 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:

Sick back-pedal bro.......

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

HoPeY_ #29 Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:45 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX
Here's the thing Jezza, I guess you don't understand chipping. We went into the last day with penalties. A couple of hours before the end chips became available but we were about to max out our penalties. So looking at numbers online I chipped 6 battles at the end of the night before I could no longer chip (max penalties). Once the hour turned we could do no more but play. A moderator has checked our logs, we had more than enough people online, sadly they preferred to do the marathon.

HoPeY_ #30 Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

Reporting 1AR and RAAC_

When a 1AR member reports they played 300 games in the event but logs show 250 in 1AR I've been told several of them were driving accounts in RAAC_

Worth doing IP checks and asking for RAAC replays particularly when they played 1AR. Looking for AFK tanks might help.

IMC_Jezza #31 Posted 24 February 2020 - 03:59 PM

First lieutenant

• 41858 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 04:48 PM, said:

Reporting 1AR and RAAC_

When a 1AR member reports they played 300 games in the event but logs show 250 in 1AR I've been told several of them were driving accounts in RAAC_

Worth doing IP checks and asking for RAAC replays particularly when they played 1AR. Looking for AFK tanks might help.

Go for it............

Back-pedal all you like.........  Keep trying to deflect.........  The proof is there for eveyone to see,,,,,,,,

Snowflake?

Princess?

IMC_Jimmy #32 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:02 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21501 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Reporting 1AR and RAAC_

we only played 1AR in second rounds, ya back pedalling is real right now cheater

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

Stewy_Jay_Peed #33 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:15 PM

Sergeant

• 22931 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 03:48 PM, said:

Reporting 1AR and RAAC_

Since you keep accusing us of stuff, Ill go find the replays for you. Make it easy on the WG staff

IMC_Jimmy #34 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:25 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21501 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Reporting 1AR and RAAC_

No one in 1AR played 250 games, do ya research better next time, and even if someone did play 250 games how the [edited] would they have time to pilot someone from RAAC lol. u are clutching at straws now

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

Centurion_MK64 #35 Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:39 PM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 32214 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

This thread was started to introduce Mobius.

If you have evidence of any breach of the rules for the just finished campaign submit it in a ticket to Support

Thread closed

>AHB_Centurion

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

I have sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users