in game bugs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Joemarks #1 Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

Private

• 28455 battles
  • [FURIN] FURIN

i don't  know if somebody already noticed about this already or not a bugs at all, but i noticed that there's bug when using cruise control ( by pressing R and F ) that's all :)

( sorry for bad grammar )

Edited by Joemarks, 06 February 2017 - 01:41 PM.

goldty12 #2 Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Private

• 24193 battles

i noticed that the damage counter to the side of the tank display (bottom left) is not working as it is not counting any seen damage and unseen is not recorded (but it never did anyway which is understandable)   (this is for artillery only i have not seen this problem with other types)

i also noticed that there is a cruise controls bug where when you are already driving and switch to cruise control the cruise indicator breflies switches to the first bar (in the forward control display) and then displays a full set of bars in the arrow indicating that the cruise option is set to full when the vehicle continues only in the first bar setting as if "R" had been pressed just once

Edited by goldty12, 07 February 2017 - 02:17 PM.

Lynman_Alpha #3 Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

Corporal

• 14609 battles
  • [SVTN] SVTN

Hi! I just tested the Type 5 Heavy and it was a really cool fight however, I got -1 on my name due to this problem/bug:

In the battle, I just want to give attention in a certain area of the map so I pressed the Ctrl and click the map coordinate, unfortunately, I accidentally killed JgPz E 100.

matthew1 #4 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:57 AM

Corporal

• 40955 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostJoemarks, on 06 February 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

i don't  know if somebody already noticed about this already or not a bugs at all, but i noticed that there's bug when using cruise control ( by pressing R and F ) that's all :)

( sorry for bad grammar )

Yeah i had noticed the same thing, when you are going full speed and put cruse control on max the tanks stops, then start moving really slow.

I had to take it off cruise get up to speed and try again, 2 out of 3 times that worked

kangacub #5 Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:26 PM

Corporal

• 20876 battles
  • [-ANR-] -ANR-
Ditto that problem with the Cruise control.

Woodpeckers #6 Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Private

• 23311 battles
  • [AE-ML] AE-ML
My game was crash when use conqueror GC in tundra map:arta:

Gn001008 #7 Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:02 AM

Private

• 850 battles
I noticed that my ping is always high and crash all the time

Arshar #8 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:06 AM

Corporal

• 17393 battles

1> Yes, I came across this issue too.

2> When I had to switch Windows and was not able to get Mouse-Click back to Game, Clicking in game bought me back to desktop.. This happened more than once. The only way to get back is RIGHT CLICK on TAB and select, but again when u click it jumps back to desktop. That is Frustrating when ur in a HOT GAME.

3> My Hardware appears to be running Hotter in Common test version.

4> After shooting an Enemy, damage shown is something higher.. is it the pen which is only counted ? Seeing the SAME on Live server.. Incorrect ingame live stats on pens..

5> Safety of my account details.. How do you Guarantee it ? (Remember password on CT server but not on Live server)

6> How can I securely provide the crash dumps logs to Wargaming, protecting my privacy and security, what confidentiality does wargaming provide ?

7> Does wargaming install some kinda software to quietly extract data with CT version ?

8> How many days can we play on Common test server.. will Wargaming notify us when this CT SERVER would be bought down ?

Info for People who want to try Common test server

A> Downloads in 2 parts.. 2.3 GB APPX and 5.4 GB Appx.. Total of 8 GB APPX, after expansion 25 GB APPX.

B> Changes made, whatever u gain, loose spend does not affect LIVE SERVER account. BUT RULES to behave applies, u can be punished for breaking it.

C>  Spend XP, Credit, Gold Wisely.

D> Thinking...

Edited by Arshar, 22 February 2017 - 12:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users