Gee Great... It's KELLY...

salty KELLY tomato LOL

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

_DiscoStu_ #1 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:41 AM

Staff sergeant

• 23509 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

And with those 4 words the poor KELLY platoon lost their combined shit...

the tears flowed and the salt piles grew...

they lost control of their guns and mistakenly began shooting at me...

a bit of friendly banter later and it was all resolved...

apparently it was all my fault... I should have kept my big mouth shut and not said those nasty words...

thank you KELLY for your wisdom and worldly advice...

:trollface:

http://wotreplays.com/site/3327353#overlord-discostu-t49

for those who could be bothered...

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

Profanisaurus #2 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:43 AM

Major

• 2010 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Ran into them fail platooning arty the other day.

#PrideOfStraya

Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

TE_Saffe #3 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:15 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 32483 battles
must be the Asian mentality's fault that they are having a hard time 

Profanisaurus #4 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

Major

• 2010 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I would think so.  The win rates can't be their fault.
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

Napalmer #5 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:48 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 35115 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostTE_Saffe, on 08 February 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

must be the Asian mentality's fault that they are having a hard time 

Nah, it's the cheat mods that everyone but them are running.

Next time you should point out their win rates in comparison to the server average, and the average of a bot. Good for a laugh, and some free credits.

Edited by Napalmer, 08 February 2017 - 09:50 AM.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, IS-3, T-54

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

_EzioAuditore_ #6 Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

Major

• 52612 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN
Kek, those losers

T55A Get! 263/300 done with honors!  65/75 obj 260 missions done! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Graphicnd #7 Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 28901 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Yep if its only 1 of them its 14 v 15 god help you if you find 3 of them! Hard to win 15 v 12.

Defiance_ #8 Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:54 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 18492 battles
  • [RATZ] RATZ

zPW06Ue.jpg

Nice Tags btw.

signature.png

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(2) : M4 Sherman, KV-1

2 MOE Tanks(15) : Cromwell, T-34-85, Panther 8.8, Churchill III, T-43, T37, KV-85, Pz. IV H, T32,Excelsior, IS-3, HT NO VI, StuG III G, ARL 44, T67 (Latest)

JOC469 #9 Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 61328 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
It was banter like this that made all chat worthwhile. Many a game that started with "we have KELLY/MAORI/M_M_M/etc. GG" ended with bonus credits from da,age caused by allies. All chat allowed you to feel the pity of the opposing team for what MM had dished up to you.

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Centurion_IRL #10 Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 26850 battles
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF

View PostJOC469, on 08 February 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

It was banter like this that made all chat worthwhile. Many a game that started with "we have KELLY/MAORI/M_M_M/etc. GG" ended with bonus credits from da,age caused by allies. All chat allowed you to feel the pity of the opposing team for what MM had dished up to you.

I miss all chat, my gold income has plummeted since it was removed :arta:

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler
"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 

_DiscoStu_ #11 Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• 23509 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

I guess they understand the forums just as well as they understand the game...

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

Napalmer #12 Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:09 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 35115 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 08 February 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

I guess they understand the forums just as well as they understand the game...

KELLY use the forums? What madness is this? Next they'll be winning Clan Wars and not ruining the MM of hundreds of players every day.

Edited by Napalmer, 08 February 2017 - 07:10 PM.

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

Ned__Kelly #13 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

Corporal

• 46185 battles
  • [KELLY] KELLY

View PostNapalmer, on 08 February 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

KELLY use the forums? What madness is this? Next they'll be winning Clan Wars and not ruining the MM of hundreds of players every day.

Napalmer, if you used all the energy and effort that you expend on bad mouthing and attacking us in KELLY you would probably be a good player. We at KELLY play the game to enjoy that it is simply a GAME. The seriousness that is taken is so funny and the raging and anger that is vented is just sad.If players just relaxed and started to enjoy the game then maybe their need of blood pressure tablets wouldn't be so necessary. 

Napalmer #14 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 35115 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

It's a Christmas Miracle... and it's not even Christmas!

On topic, the only anger and rage I see here is your clan towards the OP. Might I suggest you get your facts in order?

Here, I'll fix your post for you:

View PostNed__Kelly, on 08 February 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

If KELLY players used all the energy and effort that they expend on bad mouthing players who can actually play the game and attacking them for almost any non-existent reason,  they would probably have a chance to be good players. We at KELLY play4fun not4stats play the game to enjoy that it is simply a GAME. We don't care about what anyone else thinks about the way we play, and are happy to retaliate with full force (Apart from the Clan Wars map, that's too scary!) The seriousness that is taken is so funny and the raging and anger that is vented is just sad. We enjoy making idiotic choices, including killing team-mates to make sure that nobody else enjoys the game. If KELLY players just relaxed and started to try winning the game then maybe their need of sleeping tablets wouldn't be so necessary. 

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

Ned__Kelly #15 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

Corporal

• 46185 battles
  • [KELLY] KELLY

View PostNapalmer, on 08 February 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

It's a Christmas Miracle... and it's not even Christmas!

On topic, the only anger and rage I see here is your clan towards the OP. Might I suggest you get your facts in order?

Here, I'll fix your post for you:

If KELLY players used all the energy and effort that they expend on bad mouthing players who can actually play the game and attacking them for almost any non-existent reason,  they would probably have a chance to be good players. We at KELLY play4fun not4stats play the game to enjoy that it is simply a GAME. We don't care about what anyone else thinks about the way we play, and are happy to retaliate with full force (Apart from the Clan Wars map, that's too scary!) The seriousness that is taken is so funny and the raging and anger that is vented is just sad. We enjoy making idiotic choices, including killing team-mates to make sure that nobody else enjoys the game. If KELLY players just relaxed and started to try winning the game then maybe their need of sleeping tablets wouldn't be so necessary. "

And you wonder why we don't come onto the forums?? You support my statement is a clear message of where you are coming from, just put yourself in hospital over it , it's not worth it ! It's only a GAME !!

Bounty #16 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Forum Moderator
  • 12081 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

View PostNed__Kelly, on 08 February 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

If KELLY players used all the energy and effort that they expend on bad mouthing players who can actually play the game and attacking them for almost any non-existent reason,  they would probably have a chance to be good players. We at KELLY play4fun not4stats play the game to enjoy that it is simply a GAME. We don't care about what anyone else thinks about the way we play, and are happy to retaliate with full force (Apart from the Clan Wars map, that's too scary!) The seriousness that is taken is so funny and the raging and anger that is vented is just sad. We enjoy making idiotic choices, including killing team-mates to make sure that nobody else enjoys the game. If KELLY players just relaxed and started to try winning the game then maybe their need of sleeping tablets wouldn't be so necessary. "

And you wonder why we don't come onto the forums?? You support my statement is a clear message of where you are coming from, just put yourself in hospital over it , it's not worth it ! It's only a GAME !!

Cheers,

Bounty

wasaabi #17 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 19579 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

This is a reminder to all clans about the purpose and rules of CR/D.

CR/D is for Clan Rivalry and/or Diplomacy.  The current rules can be found at http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/56677-clan-rivalry-and-diplomacy-forum/ but are repeated here as follows:

* This section contains the threads made by players for general clan rivalry and diplomacy. Since the purpose of this section revolves around clan rivalry, moderation will be lighter in this section due to clan rivalry belonging in this section.
* Normal forum rules such as sanctions on insults, inappropriate language, naming and shaming players, etc,, will be enforced within this section, however friendly clan ribbing and clan rivalry is permitted within this section to some extent.

* Racism/Nationalism or any other form of derogatory references, are not tolerated.
* Any clan rivalry outside of this section, will be deemed as off-topic and shall be sanctioned.

* In addition the normal Forum Rules will be referred to

So clans that are being singled out here for attention should not use the Report function unless there is evidence of a direct attack on a named individual.  Clan leaders also have less protection here if acting on behalf of their clan.

In other words, this section is for banter with a reasonable degree of latitude.  If it is given to your clan, you can give it back, either in this thread or start your own walldeck.

~Wasaabi

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

LeSigh #18 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

Major

• 31429 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

It's only a game?

Good go and play a game where your attitude only impacts you.  Unlike many games this is a team sport and behaving like this impacts on the rest of your team, impacts other people.  If you want to be a clan of trolls and just 'play for fun' go and play another game or just do Clan Wars or just do Skirmishes, whatever just play something where the other 12-14 players on the team are not impacted by your 'play for fun' attitude.

tallyh0 #19 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

Sergeant

• 33292 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNed__Kelly, on 08 February 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

Napalmer, if you used all the energy and effort that you expend on bad mouthing and attacking us in KELLY you would probably be a good player. We at KELLY play the game to enjoy that it is simply a GAME. The seriousness that is taken is so funny and the raging and anger that is vented is just sad.If players just relaxed and started to enjoy the game then maybe their need of blood pressure tablets wouldn't be so necessary. 

Ned__Kelly, can you confirm that you have instructed your clan mates to follow the Rules of the Game and CEASE TKing? You guys are famous for it. As Clan Commander we are looking to YOU to set the standard of behaviour in your clan. We know you guys aren't good enough to shoot the enemy, so you have to shoot someone, but really! If it is only a game can you please only follow the rules?

Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin #20 Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

First lieutenant

• 21108 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 12:50 AM, said:

[Redacted] 

On note. Maybe if you actually reminded your own players that it's a game and that perhaps they need to be less abusive aswell... You know. That black kettle analogy phrase thingy

Please do not attack individuals in CRD.

>Bas_Dearg

Edited by Bas_Dearg, 12 February 2017 - 05:02 AM.

3Moe Tanks: VK28.01 (1st and most proud of), IS6

2Moe Tanks: Batchat 25T AP, T54light, 416, IS3, ScorpionRHM, RHM(15cm), WZ-132, T21, PZ IV H, M4, KV1s, 

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users