• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

MagicalFlyingFox #41 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:00 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 32830 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostEzz, on 09 February 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Good to know the system still works. I was getting worried. Pubbies kept telling me that they were going to report me and to enjoy my ban. Yet it never happened. I'm reassured that we are still protected.

PBKAC gets favourable treatment by mods as per usual.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

_KayGeraint_ #42 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:01 PM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 61936 battles
  • [N_P_C] N_P_C

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

By playing the GAME to enjoy it as you would any other game ... to get hung up on either how well you did or what you killed is ridiculous. If you play for the stats etc then good on you.we play World of tanks because we enjoy driving the various tanks and the fun we have when we do that as a Clan.You play it as you will and i'll do so too .. doesn't mean anyone is "RIGHT" in their approach to this game(despite what some say and think. people will always play a video game their way !!

Clearly you don't realise this is a MMO.

Go play your single player/casual mobile games then

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

_DiscoStu_ #43 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:04 PM

First lieutenant

• 28338 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 05:38 AM, said:

By playing the GAME to enjoy it as you would any other game ... to get hung up on either how well you did or what you killed is ridiculous. If you play for the stats etc then good on you.we play World of tanks because we enjoy driving the various tanks and the fun we have when we do that as a Clan.You play it as you will and i'll do so too .. doesn't mean anyone is "RIGHT" in their approach to this game(despite what some say and think. people will always play a video game their way !!

So by enjoying the game do you encourage your clan mates to team kill and ruin the game for other players... I was simply playing the game... I made one comment and your clan members lost their shit... I did not retaliate... but they found it necessary to shoot me 3 times and kill me... much enjoyment for all... if that is how you enjoy world of tanks then good for you... to me it just confirms my original statement... "gee great... it's KELLY..." ...a bunch of tomatoes with too much salt...

Edited by _DiscoStu_, 09 February 2017 - 02:06 PM.

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

MagicalFlyingFox #44 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 32830 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Imagine if they shot the red tanks more. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

_DiscoStu_ #45 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:22 PM

First lieutenant

• 28338 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 09 February 2017 - 06:09 AM, said:

Imagine if they shot the red tanks more.

it's easier to shoot the green ones... you can see them all the time and most of the time they don't shoot back...

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

afoxq #46 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 33866 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

Using the term "I play for fun" as some sort of excuse due to the lack of aptitude of being able to function in a binary environment ?

NEWSFLASH 

Guess what, we all play video games for fun.

Just because the rest of us don't shit ourselves each time we play this game does not mean we're having any less fun than you and your cohort of baddies.    

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

Ned__Kelly #47 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Corporal

• 51423 battles
  • [KELLY] KELLY

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 09 February 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

So by enjoying the game do you encourage your clan mates to team kill and ruin the game for other players... I was simply playing the game... I made one comment and your clan members lost their shit... I did not retaliate... but they found it necessary to shoot me 3 times and kill me... much enjoyment for all... if that is how you enjoy world of tanks then good for you... to me it just confirms my original statement... "gee great... it's KELLY..." ...a bunch of tomatoes with too much salt...

they did .Why did u start it? I have seen the replay

_DiscoStu_ #48 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

First lieutenant

• 28338 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

they did .Why did u start it? I have seen the replay

Why did I start it?... you mean by typing those terribly hurtful words... gee great... it's KELLY..?

And to think that playing the game for fun meant they got sooooo angry they lost all the fun and had to shoot me... taught me real good they did... I now know how to enjoy the game more... shoot my own team!!

Ned__Kelly #49 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

Corporal

• 51423 battles
  • [KELLY] KELLY
i was right there are so many who clearly need to take a chill pill. To rage about the fact that it is a MMO (where have you been hiding?) last time i checked in the RANDOM battles no one gives a toss about their fellow team mates(every man for himself) so much for being a MMO. And like you i find it refreshing when i get a group that actually play as a team in randoms. Unusual but happens occasionallyYou can only lead a horse to water... you can't make him drink !!. 

Ned__Kelly #50 Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

Corporal

• 51423 battles
  • [KELLY] KELLY

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 09 February 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

Why did I start it?... you mean by typing those terribly hurtful words... gee great... it's KELLY..?

And to think that playing the game for fun meant they got sooooo angry they lost all the fun and had to shoot me... taught me real good they did... I now know how to enjoy the game more... shoot my own team!!

not the forum the battle where all this started !! are you even reading this?? 

Napalmer #51 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 48202 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

Reading and laughing at the ridiculous comments ... especially from  Napalmer. We at KELLY obviously enjoy the GAME of WORLD OF TANKS. I'm sure the creators of this game would be highly amused at the seriousness that some players take to this game(almost like being in the army). And their ignorance of KELLY and it's players is outstanding ! I can hear the flames and raging that will ensue after reading this. BTW Naplamer i thought(I was wrong) that The "Council Of armed forces" was actually of some merit to Wargaming moderators. Turns out it's not despite the fact it has a green and not red lettering.I was giving you some credit Used rightly the honor of being in that group would benefit clans. Like all things the Tag next to your name means you represent that group. Others i have dealt with in the council have been decent people.Unfortunately from reading your toxic comments I wonder how you manage to stay in this group?  I like many PLAYERS enjoy World of tanks for the camaraderie  we have in KELLY and unlike other Clans are very social,those who actually know us have a great time doing Platoons and count ins ( probably around 9 clans now).So if your reading this and want a social Clan that enjoy playing Tanks without the Sargent major yelling at you come on over !

Applying for CoAF is simple and people in the group are nominated for the role by their clan. If you really wanted to, you could have some shiny red green letters next to your name too, by sending Mobius99 a PM in the forums. More info here. The only real requirement is that you have at least 30 members in your clan to join it, so it's not really an 'Elite Group of people with higher opinions'. (Trust me, there's a few in there with some... questionable ideas)

There are also other people who have replied to this thread who are in CoAF, or are Live Streamers, who have the same Green Tag under their name as me, all of which have the same opinion as myself. As per the Forum Rules, kindly stop the directed attacks at me as this is CLAN RIVALRY / DIPLOMACY. Rules have already been reminded to you on Page 1, if you've got some time on your hands.

Oh, and the 'Toxic comments' are directed at your clan, not yourself, which is entirely allowed in this section of the forums. If you've got some counter-argument to my clan, I'd love to hear it.

Edited by Napalmer, 09 February 2017 - 03:07 PM.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

Centurion_IRL #52 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 29731 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

i was right there are so many who clearly need to take a chill pill. To rage about the fact that it is a MMO (where have you been hiding?) last time i checked in the RANDOM battles no one gives a toss about their fellow team mates(every man for himself) so much for being a MMO. And like you i find it refreshing when i get a group that actually play as a team in randoms. Unusual but happens occasionallyYou can only lead a horse to water... you can't make him drink !!. 

a chill pill is a very good idea and perhaps a word to the player from your clan who took the time to send me an abusive in game private message. Its not easy being a CO but sometimes you have to take a stand and realise that the members reflect the clan.

I commanded two clans and if I got reports of my clan members being abusive they got at the very least a reminder that the clan tag was a priveledge after seeing one replay with a platoon of 3 of my clan members being abusive they got kicked.

Was the initial comment as innocent as it is claimed to be with no hidden intent, I doubt it, but did it justify the team killing and serious abuse that was then delivered. No it did not.

Edited by Bas_Dearg, 09 February 2017 - 03:33 PM.

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler

neokai #53 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles

View PostNapalmer, on 09 February 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

If you've got some counter-argument to my clan, I'd love to hear it.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Edited by neokai, 09 February 2017 - 03:36 PM.

Spoiler

Ezz #54 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:29 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69251 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Your mum.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Mudguts4710 #55 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

Face like a Robber's Dog

• Beta-Tester
  • 43298 battles
  • [-RGB-] -RGB-

View Postneokai, on 09 February 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

Your mother is a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

So go away or I neokai will taunt you a second time...

Napalmer #56 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 48202 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View Postneokai, on 09 February 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Your subclan is a hamster and your other subclan smelled of elderberries.

FTFY. Plz no r00d comments about my family, I might have to file a hurt feelings report (Search it up, some variants are slightly stretching the forum rules, so I can't post it here)

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

Mudguts4710 #57 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

Face like a Robber's Dog

• Beta-Tester
  • 43298 battles
  • [-RGB-] -RGB-

View PostMudguts4710, on 09 February 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

So go away or I neokai will taunt you your clan a second time...

Oops - good point: FTFme

SLAV_ROBIN #58 Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:59 PM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 29861 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View Postneokai, on 09 February 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

that.... thats r00d you kn...know :ohmy:

Spoiler

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

_DiscoStu_ #59 Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

First lieutenant

• 28338 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostNed__Kelly, on 09 February 2017 - 06:39 AM, said:

not the forum the battle where all this started !! are you even reading this??

Ummmm... yes... are you??

In "the battle" (please refer to supplied replay if you need to)... I simply typed "gee great... it's KELLY"... that was in "the battle"... not here... you with me... should I type slower...

After I typed "gee great... it's KELLY" ( in the battle)... your friendly, game loving, clan mates decided that was so offensive that they should all take a shot at me and team kill me... so.. are we following..?

Was it justified to kill me and take away my fun of playing the game for a backhanded comment that was at most mildly offensive..?

Salty tomatoes... that's about it...

Let me know if the words I used are too big or if you need any further help...

and just in case that all goes over your head...

I know you are but what am I... :P

GunnyB #60 Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Sergeant

• 16148 battles

I side with Ned Kelly on this one. 

I watch most of you guys rage at your teammates, rage at the other team, rage at arty, rage at game mechanics, rage at your team not shooting someone - ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THE GAME?

Who cares you got tk'ed? Oh I got tk'ed, better post on CR/D. Now it's just turned into a KELLY is bad at the game topic. So? Who cares?

Also tagged with salty, KELLY, tomato, LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users