Crash going into battle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Quasinerdo #1 Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 15713 battles

In platoon or solo I am having a crash after hitting the "battle" button.

I get the box with the tank numbers in play, then when the transition screen for the map loads it only partially loads - maybe half the image and the rest is just grey screen.

If I am in platoon I can still type messages but I am frozen there while team goes in.

I can alt tab out, close client through task manager and restart to get into battle.

I have updated mods, cannot recall if it was happening while playing vanilla and it is only random - not any specific map I can recall.

Occurs 1-2 times a night of gaming.

no ingame crashes, no crashes from garage.

Custom water-cooled setup. Temps and system stability otherwise excellent.

Hardware:

intel i7

Titan X (not pascal)

16GB RAM

SSD OS and game.

Asus 797 motherboard

onboard audio and NIC.

Win 10

I will update my graphics driver and continue to monitor. I do not get issues with anything else.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

McBoog #2 Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 14148 battles
  • [NPK] NPK
I had similar but dont recall what it was...  as usual though you should suspect mods if you have any.

sig vs 

Quasinerdo #3 Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:02 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 15713 battles

yep that's where I started looking. Nothing new I'm using though so it's hard to track down.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users