Forbid Use of Free XP to research modules or skip low tier tanks

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

Run_Away_Brave_Sir_Robin #21 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31332 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

and do you know how i enjoy the game? nopee just like i dont know how u do it, the point is not if i care or not, the point is that its just not fair and period, my playstyle is my own business and i never said he is a bad player, you see this is not rant post, this is a suggestion post. Thank you for understanding

i bolded bellow, where you insinuate he is a bad player, its obvious you use xvm, because of your suggestion about pugglesy....

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

hey son, there are other metrics for statistics other than XVM as i said in my post, even without XVM you can see stats, I enjoy stats and play for it, fun is stats and stats are fun and i dont understand what u mean by "just play the game and enjoy it"  - isnt it what everybody else is trying to do? You called me ''jealous'' - thats an insult and I reported you. As i said in my post, i dont reroll like these guys that you admire, and keep admiring fake stats - other wise there would be no reason to call me jealous, UNLESS you are the one here.  

I like stats, and thats the whole thing about my post, I dont see which part i said i dont care about stats, I WILL NOT REMOVE XVM, just deal with it son. Stats are fun, but it needs to be fair, thats the point of my post

I know YOU dont care about stats as you are 50k battles still ORANGE and I respect your decisions, but you should know that every unicum in this game play for stats only, not for fun. Just watch some streams in twich and you realize "fun" and stats are the same thing here son.

Calling someone jealous is not an insult and that report is closed with no further action

>Centurion_IRL

oh i can tell you enjoy the game. :) 

btw, is life fair? no, not always, WG do try to make this game as fair as possible for the masses. it is simply the options they provide to you, (and everyone else) *where they make their $$from* 

that your complaining about.... its simply a case of people happening to have money to put into this game. etc. its life.

*puts glasses on* "Deal With It" - FAME clan EU (their motto)

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

NameWasStolenStresslevel #22 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View PostBounty, on 25 February 2017 - 10:21 AM, said:

A lot of people find enjoyment out of being strategical and successful (in terms battles and stats). A good performance is a stimulate for enjoyment in many cases, hence why you feel really good about yourself after a high performance in a battle.

Regarding the restriction on free experiencing modules, if you observe its use, it is a monetary avenue for Wargaming. Holding an open mind, I do see your point regarding skipping modules to obtain the best upgrades for the tank, however I don't believe it's constructive to rule out free experience usage as a whole. A majority of statistics taken from players can still be correlated to how they perform in the vehicle and their method of utilizing the battlefield. You could run a top vehicle with full upgrades, and still under perform heavily.

Cheers,

Bounty

wow we finally got there!! Thank you for starting the discussion as this topic was getting crazier and not getting to the point.

Yes free xp means money to WG, just as anything else in this game is monetized!! they could give up one of these things and make free xp more of a play for free currency in the game than something you can use to research modules, using free xp to convert it to gold instead of module/tanks research. its just an idea.

The bad players perform bad in top tank yes, just as they perform bad in ANY tank so we cant blame players who do their best in both stock and top, some ppl will play better after many hundreds of battles playing given tank, but they still play better it WITH top configuration THAN stock config IMO (with some very few rare exceptions of tanks that have better statistics on the stock mode)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 February 2017 - 09:39 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #23 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View PostRun_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, on 25 February 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

i bolded bellow, where you insinuate he is a bad player, its obvious you use xvm, because of your suggestion about pugglesy....

oh i can tell you enjoy the game. :) 

btw, is life fair? no, not always, WG do try to make this game as fair as possible for the masses. it is simply the options they provide to you, (and everyone else) *where they make their $$from* 

that your complaining about.... its simply a case of people happening to have money to put into this game. etc. its life.

*puts glasses on* "Deal With It" - FAME clan EU (their motto)

what i am trying to say fellow tanker, is that so far in this post u and others seems to be focusing more on my statistics than on my suggestion forcing me to use the same language (statistics) as a reply, the guy started saying i am jealous, that means he checked my statistics instead of considering my idea without taking it to the stats side, so who started it? u see my point?? u are not focusing in the discussion of the tittle, instead, u are "making me" the discussion here

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 February 2017 - 01:19 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

_EzioAuditore_ #24 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:38 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 64454 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

You do realise every party in this thread who said anything that -might- be considered insulting got a warning, and this warning is not enforced under the forum rules, it is merely a moderator letting you know you are close to a rule violation. A real warning would be a warning point, RO (read-only), suspension and/or permanent ban from the forums. You were treated just as fairly as anyone else in this thread.

Moving on to your actual post, free exp is a source of revenue for WG and they would never do something that would decrease the revenue for any reason, as after they are a company, they are not doing this as a hobby.

And your point about good players not being able to do well in low tiers is frankly unfounded, as the skill level required to play at the same level (i.e. a certain wn8 of say 3k) scales up with tier. It is easier to do better in low tiers as 1) there are not as many good players 2) the required damage to get a specific wn8 is low, thanks to the average player. One of the outliers would be light tanks, especially of tiers 5-8, which are easier to deal damage the better you are, which should be fixed to some degree in the following patches due to LT rebalance.

Also, a good player will have no problems playing stock compared to other players, and they would be easily be able to fix their low damage output whilst stock when upgraded, as compared to a bad player, who will actually do WAY less damage because they are unable to utilise sub par tools. As such, not allowing free exp to be used would actually disadvantage less skilled players, who are the bulk of any Wargaming game and are easily motivated to stop playing or leave for another game.

P.S. playing stock or not is a choice, while i do not mind playing stock, there are some tanks i just prefer to unlock atleast the gun etc just to make the game more enjoyable. Also, playing low tiers is a choice, i do not play low tiers much because there is no skill involved, but i do play new lines starting from tier V to both learn about the line as well as grind my crew up to 3-4 skills, and minimise usage of free exp (which can be used for training crews or tanks which are boring or terrible stock,especially at t8 or t9)

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

_EzioAuditore_ #25 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

• 64454 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

what i am trying to say fellow tanker, is that so far in this post u and others seems to be focusing more on my statistics than on my suggestion forcing me to use the same thing (statistics) as a reply, the guy started saying i am jealous, that means he checked my statistics instead of considering my idea without taking it to the stats side, so who started it? u see my point?? u are not focusing in the discussion of the tittle, instead, u are "making me" the discussion here

You seem to insinuate that people are fixating upon your statistics, this is because you often bring up player skill and statistics up in your posts, even here

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

I know YOU dont care about stats as you are 50k battles still ORANGE and I respect your decisions, but you should know that every unicum in this game play for stats only, not for fun. Just watch some streams in twich and you realize "fun" and stats are the same thing here son.

You are being hypocritical in this case, as you are bringing up statistics of other players, yet fail to acknowledge you are of similar or worse skill level to them. 

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #26 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:48 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 25 February 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

You do realise every party in this thread who said anything that -might- be considered insulting got a warning, and this warning is not enforced under the forum rules, it is merely a moderator letting you know you are close to a rule violation. A real warning would be a warning point, RO (read-only), suspension and/or permanent ban from the forums. You were treated just as fairly as anyone else in this thread.

Moving on to your actual post, free exp is a source of revenue for WG and they would never do something that would decrease the revenue for any reason, as after they are a company, they are not doing this as a hobby.

And your point about good players not being able to do well in low tiers is frankly unfounded, as the skill level required to play at the same level (i.e. a certain wn8 of say 3k) scales up with tier. It is easier to do better in low tiers as 1) there are not as many good players 2) the required damage to get a specific wn8 is low, thanks to the average player. One of the outliers would be light tanks, especially of tiers 5-8, which are easier to deal damage the better you are, which should be fixed to some degree in the following patches due to LT rebalance.

Also, a good player will have no problems playing stock compared to other players, and they would be easily be able to fix their low damage output whilst stock when upgraded, as compared to a bad player, who will actually do WAY less damage because they are unable to utilise sub par tools. As such, not allowing free exp to be used would actually disadvantage less skilled players, who are the bulk of any Wargaming game and are easily motivated to stop playing or leave for another game.

P.S. playing stock or not is a choice, while i do not mind playing stock, there are some tanks i just prefer to unlock atleast the gun etc just to make the game more enjoyable. Also, playing low tiers is a choice, i do not play low tiers much because there is no skill involved, but i do play new lines starting from tier V to both learn about the line as well as grind my crew up to 3-4 skills, and minimise usage of free exp (which can be used for training crews or tanks which are boring or terrible stock,especially at t8 or t9)

I agree with the part of good players performing well in stock settings, but the moment you skipped a level, you didnt actually played it you just assumed that you would do well in it anyway, that doesnt comes as fact, because playing the boring low tier is still part of the game, everyone who started playing wot (who started playing for real, not the re-rolled and multi-account owners) would have to go through those branches to learn the game and get some true xp, and if the player dont have this stats (of low tiers tanks played) on his account, that means he didnt play it, or he played on his former account, since there is no way for a quick checking to find out if its a re-roll (if there is one i would like to know) then we must assume he didnt play it never, he skipped the low tiers, he will say "oh but low tiers are easy" yep but u skipped it, so there is no statistics that you would go well through the boredom of low tier. Okay even if he is unicum in tier 10 not all unicums played stocks or are not re-rolls, these true unicums are rare but its still something that scares the teams sometimes, i dont get scared when i see a unicum because i know i am one of them, i usually only feel scared when i see baosagremix in his platoon because he never play alone and platoon breaks the game , but thats another story..

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #27 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 25 February 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

You seem to insinuate that people are fixating upon your statistics, this is because you often bring up player skill and statistics up in your posts, even here

You are being hypocritical in this case, as you are bringing up statistics of other players, yet fail to acknowledge you are of similar or worse skill level to them. 

re read the post, never said he is a bad player, sometimes people choose to spot and do other things rather than farm damage, i just refer to him as orange because he said i care too much about stats- which i do, and never hid it from anyone in this post, the discussion was about forbidding the use of free xp to research etc, and now the discussion is about my stats or how jealous i am of unicums???? u seem not to understand it no matter how many times i say it, i ll have to reblock you

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

_Storm #28 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

Ordo Hereticus

• 15005 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

If you don't want to play specific tanks why would you play them? Why does it matter if someone then wants to spend money to do avoid playing said tanks? Why does it matter further that they play stock tanks as stock? What legitimate reasons are there to do so? 

The purpose of a video game like this is enjoyment, if that means skipping low tier tanks or especially stock grinds why does this affect anyone else?

Especially stock grinds, which aren't there so you can say that you survived a hundred games on the T-54 with a tier 7 gun, but rather to make WG money because no-one wants to play a tank stock.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #29 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:57 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View Post_Storm, on 25 February 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

If you don't want to play specific tanks why would you play them? Why does it matter if someone then wants to spend money to do avoid playing said tanks? Why does it matter further that they play stock tanks as stock? What legitimate reasons are there to do so? 

The purpose of a video game like this is enjoyment, if that means skipping low tier tanks or especially stock grinds why does this affect anyone else?

Especially stock grinds, which aren't there so you can say that you survived a hundred games on the T-54 with a tier 7 gun, but rather to make WG money because no-one wants to play a tank stock.

wait a minute, no one want to play a stock tank??? i did not want too, but i did it!! thats the difference i am talking about, as i ll never re roll account since its waste of time and i think most people think the same and will never reroll, i played standard account for almost 1 year, and i have a little more than 1 year playing wot, it was hard but i had no choice, i sucked in the game sure, but it would still be far more fair if everyone else also played this boring tanks on stock lol

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

neokai #30 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:58 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

I can agree with not allowing folks to skip tiers by using free exp to unlock tanks.

I cannot agree with preventing unlocking of modules, since that's a part of the tank's upgrade that he/she would be playing already.

That's my 2c.

Edit: Fundamentally free exp can only come from playing battles, so it's not that much a p2w function to skip sucking at lower tiers to sucking at higher tiers like you make it out to be. The question really is how much learning a player can squeeze into the battles played.

Edited by neokai, 25 February 2017 - 10:01 AM.

Spoiler

Run_Away_Brave_Sir_Robin #31 Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:59 AM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31332 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

typing something useful/non-arrogant dont seem to be the main of your skills anyway so dont even need to try it, I think its pretty obvious higher tier require more skills, I dont feel like I need you explaining that here you can write there on your profile description since you like being so useful, I dont watch your streams dont know how you play but i am certain you are a good player, just arrogance is not something acceptable in the streaming world, it doesnt get you anywhere but fyi i play this game for stats and i am trying to improve it, my recent 2500 wn8 avg in my only tier 10 shows that i am no "trash" like you used to insult me, i dont like talkign to low level person, the most important statistic for me is the education level someone have got ( I can speak 3 languages fluently, and you will never see me bashing someone who can only speak one ), then after that I go and check their stats, if their 1st stat is bad (education check), i dont even check their game stats. For someone who call others like you do its really hard to believe to be a streamer (5 views streams are still strims tho haha), but I have other better choices to learn how to play this game, you certainly not on my list :)

sorry, i just saw that and giggled... 

Spoiler

also, you again. insult, 

you did indeed pick up Val streams, good job :medal:

but again, you find a way to insult. gg..... Val, ezz, hemman, are all trying to help. in their own ways granted, but they all know their stuff, Ezz esp has strong points again pointing to the economy and WGs business model, same with _storm.

I agree with Neokai, if it did get implemented *some how* the removal of module free exp, would be very gruesome.

, tbh, be glad Napalmer hasn't picked up on this thread yet, i know you hate his guts and he would have so much fun with you :girl:

Edited by Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, 25 February 2017 - 10:03 AM.

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

_EzioAuditore_ #32 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:09 AM

• 64454 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

I agree with the part of good players performing well in stock settings, but the moment you skipped a level, you didnt actually played it you just assumed that you would do well in it anyway, that doesnt comes as fact, because playing the boring low tier is still part of the game, everyone who started playing wot (who started playing for real, not the re-rolled and multi-account owners) would have to go through those branches to learn the game and get some true xp, and if the player dont have this stats (of low tiers tanks played) on his account, that means he didnt play it, or he played on his former account, since there is no way for a quick checking to find out if its a re-roll (if there is one i would like to know) then we must assume he didnt play it never, he skipped the low tiers, he will say "oh but low tiers are easy" yep but u skipped it, so there is no statistics that you would go well through the boredom of low tier. Okay even if he is unicum in tier 10 not all unicums played stocks or are not re-rolls, these true unicums are rare but its still something that scares the teams sometimes, i dont get scared when i see a unicum because i know i am one of them, i usually only feel scared when i see baosagremix in his platoon because he never play alone and platoon breaks the game , but thats another story..

But the thing is its their choice to not play low tiers if they find it boring, after all this is a game not a job. And the reverse is true, you choose to not play only high tiers don't you? Therefore you cannot say that someone else cannot do something, since you do what you enjoy, so others should be able to as well. And if someone can play the higher tier tanks in the line, it is an fair assumption that he will be able to do even better in the low tiers (for most tanks) as they are similar, and the skill level of players decreases with tier for the most part.

And by any stretch of the imagination, you are not an unicum, just like i am not. Only 5 of your tanks are 2500wn8 and above and they are all tier V or light tanks, and neither your recent or overall falls into unicum. Unicum is someone who consistently does 2500wn8+ in most if not all tanks that he plays (or chooses to play i should say)

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

wait a minute, no one want to play a stock tank??? i did not want too, but i did it!! thats the difference i am talking about, as i ll never re roll account since its waste of time and i think most people think the same and will never reroll, i played standard account for almost 1 year, and i have a little more than 1 year playing wot, it was hard but i had no choice, i sucked in the game sure, but it would still be far more fair if everyone else also played this boring tanks on stock lol

It was your choice to play stock, nobody forced you to not play stock.

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

re read the post, never said he is a bad player, sometimes people choose to spot and do other things rather than farm damage, i just refer to him as orange because he said i care too much about stats- which i do, and never hid it from anyone in this post, the discussion was about forbidding the use of free xp to research etc, and now the discussion is about my stats or how jealous i am of unicums???? u seem not to understand it no matter how many times i say it, i ll have to reblock you

That was the first response in terms of that subject and yet you already want to reblock me? (Not that i really care, if i wanted to I would just get one of my friends who you haven't blocked yet, probably about 50 or so people i know from real life or ingame who would do so on my behalf, have fun blocking all of them lmao)

You called him an orange, which i am fairly certain he is insulted by, as he is an avid endgame player judging by the number of clan wars battles he has played. You keep saying people have insulted you when yourself have done so but cannot seem to recognise or admit it, and insist upon "blocking" people to try and avoid the topic instead of answering them. It shows that you know you are losing and trying to avoid it.

View Postneokai, on 25 February 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

I can agree with not allowing folks to skip tiers by using free exp to unlock tanks.

I cannot agree with preventing unlocking of modules, since that's a part of the tank's upgrade that he/she would be playing already.

That's my 2c.

Edit: Fundamentally free exp can only come from playing battles, so it's not that much a p2w function to skip sucking at lower tiers to sucking at higher tiers like you make it out to be. The question really is how much learning a player can squeeze into the battles played.

Honestly i kind of agree with that, modules are meant to be unlocked with free exp so it would be more fun to play and he would eventually get it anyway.

Skipping tanks to play the one that one wants to play or needs is in my opinion personal preference, as playing low tiers would bore me as it is too easy and slow-paced. If you told me to play from t5-x i wouldn't mind that much although i still prefer not to play anything below tier 8 if i could, but i would never play t1-4 because i do not want to spoil the fun of new players like some seal clubbers do and because it is too boring (even though it only would take 1-2 battles max to get to the next tier)

afoxq #33 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 42973 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK
TLDR wall of text blah, blah, blah, whine, counter retorts, riposte, verbose text ..   

So essentially all you're are whining about is -

"Free exp makes other people's fun more fun than my fun" 

Therefore .. WG should remove one of their in-game revenue stream to cater to you whim of -

"No free exp so that people cant have more fun than me" 

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

NameWasStolenStresslevel #34 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles

View Postneokai, on 25 February 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

That's my 2c.

free xp comes from played battles yes but its "easy" to earn it on a premium tier 8 vehicle and convert it to free xp by gold so you can avoid playing anything stock, since premium tanks itself are full top configuration all u have to do is cash in. See baosaoremix have only few tanks in his account i was really shocked to see that, hes always doing well when playing with his platoon of 3, but he is an exception here not the rule, most people skipping stock will have a better game even if its just a gun researched.. it will still increase their DPM 

And to finish my point, if you dont play lower tiers than you are stat padding your statistics about Damage Per Game that shows on your player statistic page, lets say a player never played bellow tier 7 so his avg dmg/b is around 2000-2500, while a played like me who was forced through low tiers and had to earn my credits in my chinukai for 1500 battles to be able to buy my t57 heavy and my m55m53 (yes, the chinukai was my high tier "credit card" lol) BEFORE i purchased my 1st premium account and then recently bought 2 tier 8 premiums, the world changed for me and now i am grinding to BC25 (tier 7 now) Maus (t7 now) amx50b (t7) e4(tier 9 now) leopard (tier 6 now)  so now i ll START to have a GOOD DMG/B like most unicums have, but what about my 1500 battles in tanks like chinukai?? u dont expect me to have 2000dmg/b if i had to play so much tier 5 to grind credits to get to higher tiers, now and only now i am spending cash here so i can tell the unicums are doing it much before i was even born lol

Thats the poiint: skip low tier = higher DPG in the stats board, suffer through all stock things in this game= DPG affected in the future when u hit ur 1st tier 10...

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #35 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles
wow guys sorry if i am too conservative (i have 4 ppl currently with their comments not showing up) but thats because i like focusing on the discussion rather than creating another discussion on the top of the original one, i am pretty sure these 4-5 guys blocked are trying to make this post a rant post instead of suggestion post, i suggest u guys to go to off topic posts and leave rant fort that section as its kind no nice of having to block so much people for trying to take the focus out of the main topic, but thank you Neokai, Storm , Bounty for giving hope to this discussion and a bonus mention for the mod Centurion for being nice (i am a fragile person)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 February 2017 - 11:18 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #36 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:21 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 77831 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postafoxq, on 25 February 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

TLDR wall of text blah, blah, blah, whine, counter retorts, riposte, verbose text ..   

So essentially all you're are whining about is -

"Free exp makes other people's fun more fun than my fun" 

Therefore .. WG should remove one of their in-game revenue stream to cater to you whim of -

"No free exp so that people cant have more fun than me" 

I suspect it's the impact of stats he feels most strongly about.

Wonder what his thoughts on the lack of separation between solo and platooned battles, or the average XP including the premium bonus as far as legitimacy of stats???

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Storm #37 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:21 AM

Ordo Hereticus

• 15005 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

I've honestly no idea at all how rerolling factors into this but ok.

What's the difference? That you played by your own rules/limitations and now expect everyone else to follow them? That's hardly a convincing argument to anyone, least of all to WG's bean counters.

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Thats the poiint: skip low tier = higher DPG in the stats board, suffer through all stock things in this game= DPG affected in the future when u hit ur 1st tier 10...

Is this the root cause? Do you want to compare average DPG more favourably? Well I'm sorry to break it to you but even assuming there is someone that cares about your stats enough to check, they will check the individual tanks' stats, not your overall stats, and then they will see you are nowhere a "good dmg/b like most unicums have", because it is skill and not the skipping of tanks that influences whether or not you are a good player.

Ezz #38 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 77831 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 February 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Thats the poiint: skip low tier = higher DPG in the stats board

Pro tip, DPG is not the be all and end all of things to compare anything by. It relates to one of the many elements of what can make a tanker good. I'd be looking to more inclusive metrics if you want a decent means of comparing people.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #39 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles
guys can the person i blocked still see my comments? if they can i wish them peace and a good weekend but i cant read you guys sorry just wish if u guys want to talk here focus on the discussion of the title okay? thank you for the understanding for the 4 ppl not showing on my screen

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #40 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Captain

• 52963 battles
okay 

View Post_Storm, on 25 February 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

I've honestly no idea at all how rerolling factors into this but ok.

What's the difference? That you played by your own rules/limitations and now expect everyone else to follow them? That's hardly a convincing argument to anyone, least of all to WG's bean counters.

Is this the root cause? Do you want to compare average DPG more favourably? Well I'm sorry to break it to you but even assuming there is someone that cares about your stats enough to check, they will check the individual tanks' stats, not your overall stats, and then they will see you are nowhere a "good dmg/b like most unicums have", because it is skill and not the skipping of tanks that influences whether or not you are a good player.

okay u got ur point, but that still dont change the fact that playing the low levels will affect your DPG, specially if u are standard account, the more cred u need the more low tier u have to play to earn it, so to enjoy this game for real u need a premium acc, a premium t8 , but if u dont have these things, then u have no choice, play low tier and stock tanks and pray for people to understand that you are not so bad its just 33% your stock tank's fault, 33% your fault, 33% your team's fault and 1% is the RNG's fault for not letting u pen anythign in your stock tank with your stock gun. But hey if everyone has to go through boring low levels (INITIAL LEVELS OF A GAME) then it would be a more fair enviroment IMO

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 February 2017 - 10:33 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users