Click Here! I Really Need Your Help

noob

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ISnipe_ #1 Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:17 AM

Private

• 2080 battles

Let Me Introduce Myself

I Am From The Kid Version Of WOT since i had very less time but lot of work blitz helped me play wot which i admired for a long time . After Some Long bit of time in around  5k games in blitz I became a Unicum and later a Super Unicum there but once i got the chance to play wot i rushed to it i tried my best to win but i lost i tried harder to no avail but later on i became a so called above average player and today i need your help .

i hve this difficulty that im new and i meet players even though worse WN8 rating or anything than me who have around 5k 10k games and i fail the problems i FACE are >Positioning>Making a Plan>OutPlaying people etc the usual answer to this is play more but since im a mature WOT player that knowns it is wins and helping that matters rather than playing fr TX tanks and blaming people . Therefore each time i fail it gets worse for me . And i purely know that you wont have a proper answer these and the those questions up and wont have a explanation as you have instincts for playing but can you decipher your instincts and nswer the questions and tell me how to do this in anyway ? 

AND PLZ TELL ME HOW TO LEAD WITHOUT THAT WIKI LINK JUST IN Meters or screen shoot{More Better}

thats all folks

mttspiii #2 Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29563 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

Even a skilled player would have difficulties when crossing platforms over, similar to how tank crews need to retrain from tank to tank (but unlike tank crews, you won't forget your ability to play Blitz)

Some factors are:

- Blitz maps are somewhat different from WoT maps.

- Muscle memory from Blitz doesn't carry over to WoT.

- The tanks themselves in Blitz have slightly different stats from WoT (independent balance teams and all)

- Latency is different

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

pokeranger24 #3 Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 9630 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

people with worse WN8 rate does not mean they are bad players, they have something that you lack which is player experience which they have gathered by playing for so long........

just learn the game form start and hope that you dont meet any killer tomato because even they are better than a unicum blitz player

P.S. stop using big front its irritating .......

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

iDd_Sloth #4 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

First lieutenant

• 27291 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

Really depends on the gun/ammo that you are using, since each gun/ammo type has a different shell velocity which you can check on http://www.tanks.gg

The faster the velocity of the round the less lead you are going to need which goes without saying that rounds with slow velocity are a pain to estimate given the variables.

And for that reason people usually prefer APCR rounds since this type of rounds rarely falls below the velocity of 1000 m/s though they suffer more from normalization.

Though there may be exceptions for some AP rounds that travel at 1000 m/s but these are rare as they usually fall around 800< but >1001.

In contrast HE rounds have the lowest velocity falling around less than 850 m/s and could go even slower.

Edited by iDd_Sloth, 26 February 2017 - 11:12 PM.

When an enemy Arty "one shots" 2 of your teams' heavies and you're in a heavy tank, you know you're screwed.

A heavy tank should have armor and a big gun, if you don't have either then you're not.

FishyPower #5 Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:04 PM

First lieutenant

• 13659 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

Strategy plays a larger role in WOT compared to Blitz. A few times I've picked up Blitz and realised that it isn't to my taste as it is a lot harder to pull off similar tactics you can use in WOT, and the map is a lot smaller so there isn't a lot of flexibility in Blitz.

Not only that, the controls are different and while I am can circle jerk my enemies with relative confidence in WOT, I just cannot seem to do so in Blitz.

Point is, Blitz is a watered down version of WOT, and while they are fundamentally the same, there are still major differences in HOW you should play the game

Stats on the left are outdated, look at the purple statz on the right please

Proloser_The_Atomistic #6 Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

No hOpE left.

• 26160 battles
I'm a bit late here, but what Fishy said. WoT PC is much more in-depth than Blitz, and early damage and ownership of key points on the map makes a huge difference between winning and losing.

Whooohooo #7 Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 15354 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
and we have arty here in wot... keep expecting to get blow up if you stay still too long

my sig also got HD buff ?

Sarjan_adam_135 #8 Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

Private

• 51 battles
  • [BMC] BMC
If you wanna win,get in there,and get in there and kick everybodys [edited]. Thats what i do.

neokai #9 Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 38583 battles

My 2c on how to lead a target - most guns firing AP up till tier 6 you can give 1cm of lead (on-screen) for every 50m away. Of course, it also depends on screen resolution but I presume you are running either 1024x768 or 1920x1080.

Beyond that, I suggest practising how much lead to give by watching where your shells land and adjust accordingly. You will pick up the right amount of lead as you go along.

Spoiler

Also tagged with noob

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users