Are the new patches rewarding high tier players ? and Players that play with a more "immersive&...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cliobangkok #1 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:36 AM

Corporal

• 30555 battles
Are the new patches rewarding high tier players  ? and Players that play with a more "immersive"  discipline? 

I feel that the game is becoming harder and harder to play, Tried to reach higher tiers , but as a committed casual player with 29k games, i feel that to be productive in IX and X involves a higher dedication to the technicalities of WOT, that to master, need such a level of commitment that borders maniacal behavior.. ,  . As a "responsible" and"casual" player i feel that i should limit myself to tier VIII, or maybe lower. The level of dedication to play in a rewarding manner in higher tiers compared to lower tiers is insanely and maniacally exponential., respect to those higher tiers players. Does any other feel the same? 

Setting up the stake to be burnt...

chips_otoole #2 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:10 AM

First lieutenant

• 39501 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

Sorry mate at 29k games you are not "casual" you are one of us!

I still need a bib.

JOC469 #3 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:54 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 61632 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

I think you are confusing casual with lazy.

If after 29k games at an average of 5mins each then you have 'invested' a fair amount of time in blowing up pixel tanks. There are plenty of p,ayers that have reached tier X with less battles and with worse results than you. I have a feeling that your self realisation is enough for you to realise that you aren't a great player, and not performing at higher tiers is not enjoyable for yourself of your teammates. It also costs you more credits.

Tier 8 still sees tier X so you. If hit be better to hover around tier 6. 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

yove_the_umm #4 Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

Corporal

• 7202 battles
  • [2TGTC] 2TGTC
Well how hard can tier 10 be with howitzers? And 270mm of Armour.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users