Jump to content


SEA Player Pool - Continued Violations

TK hacks cheats trolls SEA

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Wendish #1 Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23389 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

Ay folks,

 

A general topic that has been discussed in the past that still persists & increasing at an alarming rate. Firstly, I am not a expert tanker nor claim to be & I surely make many, many errors of judgement on the battle field. However, I am I the only one finding the 'stupidity' of the current 'player pool' on SEA to be increasing drastically? The amount of Team Killing going unpunished by War Gaming plus; Light Tanks who are confused about their tanks characteristics thus thinking they have an overhead view of the map & ability to shoot like an SPG from the red-line behind their cap... is actually scouting? Heavies / Mediums that sit behind TDs as if they have their very own riot shield so they may farm XP & fools that troll you, team kill you, push you off a cliff & when you send in the replay & screen shot too War Gaming they tell you in an automated message that 'they only have a mechanical' out dated report system in game for reporting team killing. Wow, that is so innovative it surely must 'solve & punish' the ever increasing number of Team Killers & Trolls? When I have reported a tanker I have notify the individual via PM that I'll be sending the replay & screen shot into War Gaming & their reply is generally a "...lol " or "... lol War Gaming not ban..." in somewhat, broken English.

 

I really enjoy the game other than these ever increasing violations of War Gaming's policies that are going unfixed... but what does the future hold?

 

So, I guess what am I trying to achieve 'here' is feedback from you all with regards to mature 'suggestions, ideas & possible fixes' that War Gaming SEA will listen to & possibly assist in making the experience more enjoyable for all.

 

Thanks in advance...



wasaabi #2 Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23594 battles
  • 7,100
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostWendishWarrior, on 03 March 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

Ay folks,

 

A general topic that has been discussed in the past that still persists & increasing at an alarming rate. Firstly, I am not a expert tanker nor claim to be & I surely make many, many errors of judgement on the battle field. However, I am I the only one finding the 'stupidity' of the current 'player pool' on SEA to be increasing drastically? The amount of Team Killing going unpunished by War Gaming plus; Light Tanks who are confused about their tanks characteristics thus thinking they have an overhead view of the map & ability to shoot like an SPG from the red-line behind their cap... is actually scouting? Heavies / Mediums that sit behind TDs as if they have their very own riot shield so they may farm XP & fools that troll you, team kill you, push you off a cliff & when you send in the replay & screen shot too War Gaming they tell you in an automated message that 'they only have a mechanical' out dated report system in game for reporting team killing. Wow, that is so innovative it surely must 'solve & punish' the ever increasing number of Team Killers & Trolls? When I have reported a tanker I have notify the individual via PM that I'll be sending the replay & screen shot into War Gaming & their reply is generally a "...lol " or "... lol War Gaming not ban..." in somewhat, broken English.

 

I really enjoy the game other than these ever increasing violations of War Gaming's policies that are going unfixed... but what does the future hold?

 

So, I guess what am I trying to achieve 'here' is feedback from you all with regards to mature 'suggestions, ideas & possible fixes' that War Gaming SEA will listen to & possibly assist in making the experience more enjoyable for all.

 

Thanks in advance...

 

There are only two violations you mention above - team killing and griefing.  Team killing does not need to be reported as there is an automated system for punishment, refer to the following thread http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/65106-support-friendly-fire-team-killing/

 

Griefing (blocking you or pushing you out of cover and variants of that) is reportable.

 

The rest of your post is just complaints about players who don't understand the game mechanics, which is hardly a violation of the Game Rules or EULA.


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


iDd_Sloth #3 Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 29483 battles
  • 859
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View Postwasaabi, on 03 March 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

 

Griefing (blocking you or pushing you out of cover and variants of that) is reportable.

 

 

Ok, thanks for the info.

Was thinking about returning the favor on the things done to you.

So, to report this ... what do I need? Replay???


When an enemy Arty "one shots" 2 of your teams' heavies and you're in a heavy tank, you know you're screwed.

A heavy tank should have armor and a big gun, if you don't have either then you're not.


wasaabi #4 Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23594 battles
  • 7,100
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostiDd_Sloth, on 03 March 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

 

Ok, thanks for the info.

Was thinking about returning the favor on the things done to you.

So, to report this ... what do I need? Replay???

 

Yes, upload your replay to wotreplays.com and include the link with your report.  Choose the category for the ticket as rule violations.

 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


Wendish #5 Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23389 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

Gday Fella's,

 

Yeah I think you might have not read the intent in which I meant it. It was a broad summary of the increasing number of issues that I'd asked the AU/NZ community for 'mature' ideas & possible solutions in the future?? @wassaabi: 'Not a complaint about players not understanding the out dated report mechanics.

 

Its 'was not' a thread for those who are "... too kool for school" to throw in their '... short one liners too look awesome, in front of this forum so their buddies can read how silly they are, but to generate real possible solutions...

 

@Wasaabi, thanks again for the re-clarification of the existing out dated mechanical reporting system... 'I' already mentioned in the opening post, so no need to copy/paste the same War Gaming links etc. as most players 'I know' feel this hasn't been working. But, I thank you for your continued contributions & hard work for the WOT community mate... appreciated  o7

 

However, if a SPG can drive up to you... blow your head off 'one shot' & drive off laughing at you, then sends you a message says "WGing not ban lol"... then I'm sure you wont see the funny side of it yeah?

 

Please understand that 65% of players on Random Battle teams don't care enough to brush their teeth let alone reporting in game TKing. The SEA server in general has a moderate child-minded mentality that isnt proportionate to the wider society/communities as seen on EU / RU / NA 'sociologically speaking'. So the majority of SEA (player pool) view TK's as more of a funny semi-immersed reality as if they are in an Anime / Cartoon that is funny & logical to them etc.

 

So... how about those possible real ideas & solutions... I asked about in my original post??? I know this post is mainly referring to the TKing however here are some I see as good:

 

1. Increase fine for shooting Allies -  100,000k Silver fine a TK irrespective of tier level (Problem Solved)??

2. Game Mechanic renders players gun inactive for 120sec. - (but disadvantages whole team)

3. Tank tier locks - Locks that players tank tier level for 24 hours automatically (doesn't really serve a purpose of punishment unless its a favorite tank tier)

 

I like number 1 as receiving, 100k silver for being blown apart by some fool more than justify 'ones' grieving & serves as a punishment! And if they don't have the silver in their account then account is locked for 24 hours.

 

Red Text; Colour Changed, User Warned.

Just be aware that red colour is reserved for administration and moderation purposes only. Alternatively, you can use firebrick red instead.

/Bounty


Edited by Bounty, 04 March 2017 - 01:07 PM.


Grimshaw #6 Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 15536 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013

View Postwasaabi, on 03 March 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

There are only two violations you mention above - team killing and griefing.  Team killing does not need to be reported as there is an automated system for punishment, refer to the following thread http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/65106-support-friendly-fire-team-killing/

 

View Postwasaabi, on 03 March 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

Yes, upload your replay to wotreplays.com and include the link with your report.  Choose the category for the ticket as rule violations.

 

Quite the contradiction there Wasaabi...first you say use the automated system then you say to add a complaint and upload the replay. I have heard that the automated complaint system had to be turned off due to NA users grouping together to ban the Super Unicum players, hence why the only way to actually register complaints is via uploading videos.

 

I think option 1 is good Wendish, but how would it apply when someone simply doesn't have the silver? Are we needing perhaps a combination of option 1 and 3, where when the player has no silver the tank is locked for a day instead...



Ezz #7 Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 77831 battles
  • 37,735
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

Lol, proclaims he's after a mature discussion, yet retains the notion that this is somehow a sea server problem. Pro tip, if you want a suggestion to be taken seriously, take a balanced view rather than an obviously sheltered one. You just come across even more foolish that way.

 

As to your suggestion, it would inordinately punish accidental team damage just so the already limited ability to deliberately damage someone would be reduced. Most looking to grief would then just shift to other methods.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Bounty #8 Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 13443 battles
  • 542
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    12-11-2012

View PostGrimshaw, on 04 March 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

 

Quite the contradiction there Wasaabi...first you say use the automated system then you say to add a complaint and upload the replay. I have heard that the automated complaint system had to be turned off due to NA users grouping together to ban the Super Unicum players, hence why the only way to actually register complaints is via uploading videos.

 

I think option 1 is good Wendish, but how would it apply when someone simply doesn't have the silver? Are we needing perhaps a combination of option 1 and 3, where when the player has no silver the tank is locked for a day instead...

 

Hello Grimshaw,

 

What wasaabi is saying is:

 

If a friendly tank is intentionally blocking or pushing your vehicle in/out of cover into enemy fire or just to grief (otherwise known as griefing), You then can submit a ticket to support to have the battle/offence investigated.

 

However, if a friendly causes team damage to yourself, or other friendlies, it is reliant on the automated team damage system to make a judgement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

@OP

I guess something you got to remember is an automated system can not judge a players intentions. However, it can assume a correlation of negative intentions if it occurs often enough (which is similar to what its at now). If the system is too sensitive, it may punish small unintentional actions more often than not, which would lead to players being outraged about a suspension etc.

 

However, not to bad for some suggestions. Maybe consider if a player has >100k and causes team kill/damage. Also situations which may involve: (friendly driving off cliff side onto another friendly) and suddenly the victim of the situation cannot play his tank for 24 hours as a result. These are possible things to consider that may upset 'innocent' players.

 

All the best,

 

Cheers,

Bounty

 


 

 


wasaabi #9 Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23594 battles
  • 7,100
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostGrimshaw, on 04 March 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

 

 

Quite the contradiction there Wasaabi...first you say use the automated system then you say to add a complaint and upload the replay. I have heard that the automated complaint system had to be turned off due to NA users grouping together to ban the Super Unicum players, hence why the only way to actually register complaints is via uploading videos.

 

I think option 1 is good Wendish, but how would it apply when someone simply doesn't have the silver? Are we needing perhaps a combination of option 1 and 3, where when the player has no silver the tank is locked for a day instead...

 

No contradiction, perhaps your comprehension isn't as sharp as it needs to be.  If you went to the link I supplied you would have seen what the automated system is for.  As I have already supplied the link I won't describe it further.

 

The in game reports system (not automated complaints system) was changed due to abuse of it, however you can still report manually for unsportsmanlike behaviour, which is where griefing comes in.  Any such report needs evidence in the form of a replay.


 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


Wendish #10 Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23389 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostEzz, on 04 March 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Lol, proclaims he's after a mature discussion, yet retains the notion that this is somehow a sea server problem. Pro tip, if you want a suggestion to be taken seriously, take a balanced view rather than an obviously sheltered one. You just come across even more foolish that way.

 

As to your suggestion, it would inordinately punish accidental team damage just so the already limited ability to deliberately damage someone would be reduced. Most looking to grief would then just shift to other methods.

 

Hi all,

 

My apologies to the AU/NZ community for asking about contributing 'new' ideas & solutions to the on going issues with our server. That's obviously my error in judgement...

 

If it's members sole intentions to just troll forums playing 'devils advocate' which some are so intent to do & pick apart others who are attempting to contribute, then it's not a positive community based forum I wish to participate in with new ideas or solutions for a game we all enjoy so much.

 

Remembering, all that was asked through a general 'quantitative' assessment of the server we are a community of... was for 'your / members' contributions as to; possible 'new' ideas & solutions to make the play pool more accountable for their actions & the experience more enjoyable for all. Simply that... 

 

I totally understand the comments herein (above as quoted) are intended to incite in response, also the personal attacks on the basis of someones skill level of WOT/SEA etc. but that is really not warranted in the forum nor does it assist in the topic at large. But thank you.

 

I assure you I have no award or prize to give you & far from impressed with rubbishing 'newer' players posts! But you achieved what you intended as the post is now well & truly off topic & nothing has been raised & answered for what it was intended.

 

This will be my last post & contribution to the NZ/AU community forums & this thread will be unfollowed...

 

I wish you all the best for the future & (your) forums...



_Sammich_ #11 Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

    Goes beach on Overlord

  • Member
  • 47193 battles
  • 2,772
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostWendishWarrior, on 04 March 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

snip

 

Good luck and Godspeed!


Reading is hard...

Ezz #12 Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 77831 battles
  • 37,735
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostWendishWarrior, on 04 March 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

 

Hi all,

 

My apologies to the AU/NZ community for asking about contributing 'new' ideas & solutions to the on going issues with our server. That's obviously my error in judgement...

 

If it's members sole intentions to just troll forums playing 'devils advocate' which some are so intent to do & pick apart others who are attempting to contribute, then it's not a positive community based forum I wish to participate in with new ideas or solutions for a game we all enjoy so much.

 

Remembering, all that was asked through a general 'quantitative' assessment of the server we are a community of... was for 'your / members' contributions as to; possible 'new' ideas & solutions to make the play pool more accountable for their actions & the experience more enjoyable for all. Simply that... 

 

I totally understand the comments herein (above as quoted) are intended to incite in response, also the personal attacks on the basis of someones skill level of WOT/SEA etc. but that is really not warranted in the forum nor does it assist in the topic at large. But thank you.

 

I assure you I have no award or prize to give you & far from impressed with rubbishing 'newer' players posts! But you achieved what you intended as the post is now well & truly off topic & nothing has been raised & answered for what it was intended.

 

This will be my last post & contribution to the NZ/AU community forums & this thread will be unfollowed...

 

I wish you all the best for the future & (your) forums...

 

Quoting mostly because some of the more priceless forum contributions have a habit of disappearing unexpectedly (or when sobriety presents). But long and the short, i really would like to thank you for your contribution. If it's your last post, then i guess we'll just have to go bravely on without your input. Be brave people. It will be a shame, but i'm sure we'll find solace that you have made so much of an effort. All the best indeed.

 

As to your actual response... i guess it is too late to delve into your actual 'quantitative assessment' as you are yet to present anything even remotely approaching that. But if by some freak occurrence that quantitative approach does find a way here, i'm sure we'll be very interested.


Edited by Ezz, 04 March 2017 - 11:37 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #13 Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:48 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 10950 battles
  • 3,929
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

To be constructive on the TK issue, is going to be difficult at best.

Of late the skills of some players, as you pointed out, has become quite questionable.

In my instance, of late I've committed 2 - 3 "Unintentional" TK's...........

1) in an SPG, where RNGesus, granted my 1 in 10 hit, where it splashed and killed a Friendly next to a Targeted Enemy.

2) A long range shot from TD at an Enemy was intercepted by a Passing friendly, TKing him.

3) In close, Brawling in a Heavy Tank, with 2 other Enemy Heavies, where a Friendly Tank Passed between us as I fired, TKing him.

4) A M3 retreating in a City map, backs around a corner as I fire at an Enemy Tank, Intecepting my shot and Tking him.

 

None of the above were My intention, truethfully, HOWEVER for the sake of argument, the opposite could be said from the TKed point of view.

"That Numpty TK'd me because I was in his way!  Etc........ "

Now I could have been Deliberately Targeting them for "Incompetance" or just plain "Fun" , but how can you tell?

I even Apologised after the TK, in each instance.

So how would you Gage my intent?

 

And that is where the problem lies.

Could you imagine the Resources WG would need to review each and every Case of a TK?

As much as it Pains me to say this, IMO WG has got this as right as it can be.  They realise the Role RNGesus Plays in shell direction, they realise the unavoidable ocurrance of friendly Tanks crossing your line of fire, and the realise the Lack of intelligence some players display.  Sure there are Asshats out there with nothing better to do than cause trouble, which is why there is the Auto Compensation for damage done.

There is a Friendly damage threshold where things escalate, from Blue to Bans.  I'm also sure that if you wanted to you could make an Numpty of yourself, and play the system, by balancing your TKing with Damage output.  But I'm sure there would be a Trigger point in those stats for TKing that would lead to review.

In the end the likelyhood of getting the SAME Numpty continually targeting you in Across Multiple Game is unlikely, and in the Event you do find yourself being Stalked then that's when you Contact support, or even one of the Moderators here for their Insight on how to proceed.  (I believe they have EXTRA Super powers, in bumping the Importance of a Report if the deem it serious enough.  ;)

Punishing Innocent Mistakes by increasing the Payout for damage done won't stop accidents, and will only Increase the RAGE at the Numpty crossing your line of fire.  I Mean hell there's still halfwits in Tier 9 matches leaving the Spawn firing at any and everything, like they did in Tier 2.  Not to mention lights speeding into your side as the leave the cap.  Idiots are everywhere, but what are you gunna do?

 

(sorry for wall of Text but IMO WOT has the Auto TK system pretty right.  Now to focus on the MM, SPG, RNGesus issues. ) 


Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.


3_9SAMRLH #14 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 836 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    06-11-2016

View PostInglorious_Aussie_Tanker, on 06 March 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

To be constructive on the TK issue, is going to be difficult at best.

Of late the skills of some players, as you pointed out, has become quite questionable.

In my instance, of late I've committed 2 - 3 "Unintentional" TK's...........

1) in an SPG, where RNGesus, granted my 1 in 10 hit, where it splashed and killed a Friendly next to a Targeted Enemy.

2) A long range shot from TD at an Enemy was intercepted by a Passing friendly, TKing him.

3) In close, Brawling in a Heavy Tank, with 2 other Enemy Heavies, where a Friendly Tank Passed between us as I fired, TKing him.

4) A M3 retreating in a City map, backs around a corner as I fire at an Enemy Tank, Intecepting my shot and Tking him.

 

None of the above were My intention, truethfully, HOWEVER for the sake of argument, the opposite could be said from the TKed point of view.

"That Numpty TK'd me because I was in his way!  Etc........ "

Now I could have been Deliberately Targeting them for "Incompetance" or just plain "Fun" , but how can you tell?

I even Apologised after the TK, in each instance.

So how would you Gage my intent?

 

And that is where the problem lies.

Could you imagine the Resources WG would need to review each and every Case of a TK?

As much as it Pains me to say this, IMO WG has got this as right as it can be.  They realise the Role RNGesus Plays in shell direction, they realise the unavoidable ocurrance of friendly Tanks crossing your line of fire, and the realise the Lack of intelligence some players display.  Sure there are Asshats out there with nothing better to do than cause trouble, which is why there is the Auto Compensation for damage done.

There is a Friendly damage threshold where things escalate, from Blue to Bans.  I'm also sure that if you wanted to you could make an Numpty of yourself, and play the system, by balancing your TKing with Damage output.  But I'm sure there would be a Trigger point in those stats for TKing that would lead to review.

In the end the likelyhood of getting the SAME Numpty continually targeting you in Across Multiple Game is unlikely, and in the Event you do find yourself being Stalked then that's when you Contact support, or even one of the Moderators here for their Insight on how to proceed.  (I believe they have EXTRA Super powers, in bumping the Importance of a Report if the deem it serious enough.  ;)

Punishing Innocent Mistakes by increasing the Payout for damage done won't stop accidents, and will only Increase the RAGE at the Numpty crossing your line of fire.  I Mean hell there's still halfwits in Tier 9 matches leaving the Spawn firing at any and everything, like they did in Tier 2.  Not to mention lights speeding into your side as the leave the cap.  Idiots are everywhere, but what are you gunna do?

 

(sorry for wall of Text but IMO WOT has the Auto TK system pretty right.  Now to focus on the MM, SPG, RNGesus issues. ) 

 

​Plenty of numpty's on NA too! I think the only solution to TK'ing is if you go the AW route where you just can't do it at all. It will mess with gameplay a bit but it's the only way to stop it from happening. We all get the LT running in and face-hugging when we fire arty with a 3+ sec flight time or a long range TD shot so 100k is a REALLY, REALLY bad idea and would induce more rage and revenge-hunting.

This only leaves griefing, which as Wasaabi stated, can be subjected to a report. The only issue with the current reporting system for these type of events is WG's fall-back position of "for privacy reasons". Stuff that, put it in the EULA that if they get pinged for an offence the person lodging the report will be advised whether the report has been investigated, judgement of WG and what or if a penalty has been awarded.  This will let players know that at least some attention has been given to their complaint and  the outcome of same. Privacy is a BS excuse as you are not being given any personal information and even the Police notify the victim of action taken and court records are only closed under very rare circumstances so where is the "Privacy" issue? I'm not asking for the guys phone number just not another automated "Good luck with that" message.



Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #15 Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 10950 battles
  • 3,929
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostWendish, on 04 March 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

1. Increase fine for shooting Allies -  100,000k Silver fine a TK irrespective of tier level (Problem Solved)??

 

 

I like number 1 as receiving, 100k silver for being blown apart by some fool more than justify 'ones' grieving & serves as a punishment! And if they don't have the silver in their account then account is locked for 24 hours.

 

 

Who needs PREMIUM Tanks.  Load up your "Office Block" Tanks (KV2, Challenger etc...) and start parking in front Friendlies.

100,000 per battle seems to be almost a better credit earner than a Premium.  :trollface:


Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.


anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #16 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:21 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 588
  • Member since:
    02-27-2019
I'm pretty OK with the damage and TK issue and how the game deals with it, BUT, I am an average/below average player.  Hey I get refunded out of the perp's account for any and all damage they do to me.  I do agree that there are a lot of 'childish' people out there and I must say that I love Claus Kellermans channel and whenever I see wrong behaviour's inside the game chuckle as I recall what Claus would say about it.  You must learn to see the lighter side of things or the game and the general behaviour of the 'stoopids' will just get you down. (that was an intentional typo)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users