• Please log in to reply
501 replies to this topic

neokai #501 Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33686 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Postsabre_ferret, on 31 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Edit:  Oh my word, that SU-100M1 game was hilarious.  I don't know how those Pepe le Pew Pew Pews missed you so many times!  Filthy clickers.  Do you actually not use the sniper mode a lot or was that just the replay?  There were some sweet shots there; I particularly liked the coups de grace on the Hummel and on the O-I.  

No tips on Su-101, not aced it as yet. Nice alpha, so-so rof, rage-inducing gun dep and accuracy.

A lot of it was luck, also partly misdirection once I saw the first 2 rounds aimed for me. Rest of my early and mid game was to bottle up or kill the T-34-1 while playing hard to get for the spgs. You will note I was doing random moves just so to throw their shots off (because the lefh arty has terrible splash radius). Little chance to aim though so a lot of snap shots The plat was also playing on tilt - they were firing as soon as they loaded, which made dodging easier than it should. A smarter arty player would have caught on to what I was doing and held fire till a better shot can be made.

I was also fairly certain the T-34-1 had sniper support too so I never tried to force the depression i was hiding behind. When the lefh rounds started bracketing me I tried to break contact and get back to a more orthodox play style. But the T-34-1 and I had a twisted destiny to meet each other again in the village centre.

Spoiler

neokai #502 Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33686 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostEzz, on 30 March 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

He did a great job that battle. I think his feet were driving, one hand loading, the other firing, all while shouting at everyone over the radio from the commander's seat.

One Man Army.

Duplicate threads on the T25 Pilot merged. This post marks the end of the merged posts.

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 31 March 2017 - 05:15 PM.

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users