• This topic is locked This topic is locked
509 replies to this topic

neokai #501 Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40042 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Postsabre_ferret, on 31 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Edit:  Oh my word, that SU-100M1 game was hilarious.  I don't know how those Pepe le Pew Pew Pews missed you so many times!  Filthy clickers.  Do you actually not use the sniper mode a lot or was that just the replay?  There were some sweet shots there; I particularly liked the coups de grace on the Hummel and on the O-I.  

No tips on Su-101, not aced it as yet. Nice alpha, so-so rof, rage-inducing gun dep and accuracy.

A lot of it was luck, also partly misdirection once I saw the first 2 rounds aimed for me. Rest of my early and mid game was to bottle up or kill the T-34-1 while playing hard to get for the spgs. You will note I was doing random moves just so to throw their shots off (because the lefh arty has terrible splash radius). Little chance to aim though so a lot of snap shots The plat was also playing on tilt - they were firing as soon as they loaded, which made dodging easier than it should. A smarter arty player would have caught on to what I was doing and held fire till a better shot can be made.

I was also fairly certain the T-34-1 had sniper support too so I never tried to force the depression i was hiding behind. When the lefh rounds started bracketing me I tried to break contact and get back to a more orthodox play style. But the T-34-1 and I had a twisted destiny to meet each other again in the village centre.

Spoiler

neokai #502 Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40042 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostEzz, on 30 March 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

He did a great job that battle. I think his feet were driving, one hand loading, the other firing, all while shouting at everyone over the radio from the commander's seat.

One Man Army.

Duplicate threads on the T25 Pilot merged. This post marks the end of the merged posts.

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 31 March 2017 - 05:15 PM.

Spoiler

NITORI_Kawashiro #503 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

Private

• 15928 battles
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE

View PostZynth, on 26 March 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Bunch of wannabe copy cats, like Chinese Type T-34s, appearing all over the place.

Hakudrive makes pretty good ones though. His tend to be longer and contain more animu memes.

Hi, I'm HakuDrive or alternatively known as NITORI_Kawashiro in-game. This is my first post/comment in this forum.
I haven't made a Unicum Guide for a long time and I'm just about to upload one in a few hours.

I know I'm sort-of digging graves here where posts should be laid to rest but I want to know the current state of the community with me trying to "breathe life" into the guides that well... everyone nowadays technically copy and pastes.

What does the community think of me? Am I just trying to copy Slip and profit from his "fame" in the eyes of others? Should I stop making them completely? Please be honest, I want to hear people's opinions about me.

It is alright that I stop with making the guides if you folks see me as something negative so please be as blunt as possible. :D

What's a signature? I'm new to this forum thingy- 8D

Holeinthehead #504 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 53514 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostNITORI_Kawashiro, on 08 January 2019 - 10:57 AM, said:

Hi, I'm HakuDrive or alternatively known as NITORI_Kawashiro in-game. This is my first post/comment in this forum.
I haven't made a Unicum Guide for a long time and I'm just about to upload one in a few hours.

I know I'm sort-of digging graves here where posts should be laid to rest but I want to know the current state of the community with me trying to "breathe life" into the guides that well... everyone nowadays technically copy and pastes.

What does the community think of me? Am I just trying to copy Slip and profit from his "fame" in the eyes of others? Should I stop making them completely? Please be honest, I want to hear people's opinions about me.

It is alright that I stop with making the guides if you folks see me as something negative so please be as blunt as possible. :D

[edited] . Another bot ?

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

NITORI_Kawashiro #505 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:48 PM

Private

• 15928 battles
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE

View PostHoleinthehead, on 08 January 2019 - 07:01 PM, said:

[edited] . Another bot ?

Ah, bot? Um. I don't quite understand, sorry-

Sir_Direkin #506 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 11795 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostNITORI_Kawashiro, on 08 January 2019 - 07:48 PM, said:

Ah, bot? Um. I don't quite understand, sorry-

We've had bots posting some pretty irrelevant information before, and this is a major thread necro that you can't even get a viable zombie out of it. It's not just decaying, but down to the skeleton now. March 2017 to January 2019...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

NITORI_Kawashiro #507 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

Private

• 15928 battles
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE

View PostSir_Direkin, on 08 January 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

We've had bots posting some pretty irrelevant information before, and this is a major thread necro that you can't even get a viable zombie out of it. It's not just decaying, but down to the skeleton now. March 2017 to January 2019...

I'm very sorry- I'm also reviving my "dead" channel too with a questionable video that the community would no longer accept but back then, was highly appreciated.

I just typed in my name on Google to check what folks said about me and lo and behold, this forum popped up. Apologies, I just wanted to know how the WoT community thinks of me nowadays. I'll leave this thread now-

Ezz #508 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
One might argue a copy paste of a t25 guide is about as irrelevant as it gets. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NITORI_Kawashiro #509 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:33 PM

Private

• 15928 battles
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE

View PostEzz, on 08 January 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

One might argue a copy paste of a t25 guide is about as irrelevant as it gets. 

Yeah, that's the thing. With so many people copypasting Slip's content, I really just have to make "unicum" guides on the the tanks that haven't been tackled on back then.

Also, I have amplified the quality of the video about to be released in a bit. Less anime jokes, more information specifically regarding the tank (like which enemy tanks can penetrate the turret effortlessly), less crude jokes, subtitles, less flashy images popping up, more "slide-in" information boxes, more original clips, a bit more use of the flying cam mod, voice and music level balances, better outros, "a new feeling of bonding between the viewer and the content creator", etc, etc.

I want to differ. I also cannot and will not make a guide on a tank that I've not reached an average of 1.4k WN8 on so hopefully, my advices hold some or a lot of truth to them-

wasaabi #510 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:19 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22093 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Please do not necro old threads.  Thread locked.

~Wasaabi

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users