What is with all the USENAME XXXXX?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

kickim #21 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

First lieutenant

• 45932 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

have not noticed them being bads or doing stupid things.. neither do I see them consistently topping the damage n xp lists... so my take is they are generally decent to good players.

Bolagnaise #22 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Captain

• Live Streamer
  • 22896 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostFishyPower, on 15 March 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Idk, I mean sure I don't really have proof. But seriously. I take an engine hit, I check and see name_[Insert Number], ammo rack, I check and see name_[Insert Number]. And it is the always the first shots :I I don't know what went on in the KR servers, but we used to have this problem about a year ago, then we had a massive crackdown on hacks and stuff, so now its not too bad. Right now, I'm just wondering if these Koreans have No Game No Life leveled skills or is it just hacks

I mean sure, I've heard about their insane reaction speed and how they dominate gaming competitions and stuff, but so many of them every match? If its really skills, its awesome cause its gonna help WOT ASIA a lot, but if its hacks, :I

Iron___ #23 Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

First lieutenant

• 21648 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostFishyPower, on 15 March 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Idk, I mean sure I don't really have proof. But seriously. I take an engine hit, I check and see name_[Insert Number], ammo rack, I check and see name_[Insert Number]. And it is the always the first shots :I I don't know what went on in the KR servers, but we used to have this problem about a year ago, then we had a massive crackdown on hacks and stuff, so now its not too bad. Right now, I'm just wondering if these Koreans have No Game No Life leveled skills or is it just hacks

I mean sure, I've heard about their insane reaction speed and how they dominate gaming competitions and stuff, but so many of them every match? If its really skills, its awesome cause its gonna help WOT ASIA a lot, but if its hacks, :I

Maybe you are the one with the bot mods. You obviously don't understand basic game mechanics and client side information, but you think you have the right to call hacks on someone that is better than you. 

These koreans are legit good players that don't just spend the whole game camping, they love to push and move around, its so refreshing for the server that has turned into a 30 man camp fest

signature.png

3 MoE's - 113, T62A, E50M, IS-7, E50, T54, T54-LT, M46KR, M46 Patton

Bash_sh #24 Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

First lieutenant

• 26974 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

also keep in mind that they most probably have better ping then most ANZ players, so yes that will make them more accurate and deadly. but adjust for that.

i will be refreshing to see their play-style and now most mainland asian players would have some real competition with facing koreans that have same ping/lag as them.

Cronk #25 Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24407 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I imagine they will shake up the clam warz map a bit once they get settled in.

Block Quote

WG will just do whatever is needed to keep us on the gerbil wheel. Logic is just the beef they put on the pill to make the dog swallow it.

Puggsley #26 Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

Captain

• 63163 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I hope they change their names before the clam warz. It would make calling very difficult otherwise......

Cronk #27 Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24407 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostPuggsley, on 15 March 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

I hope they change their names before the clam warz. It would make calling very difficult otherwise......

Block Quote

WG will just do whatever is needed to keep us on the gerbil wheel. Logic is just the beef they put on the pill to make the dog swallow it.

_WMD_ #28 Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 45166 battles

I though it was internet cafe accounts but then a lot of them firing gold ammo, some of them are ridiclous good.
Which wouldnt suprise me because Koreans (and that sterotype ...... the good sterotype of them not the other sterotype of them ...... the dying in internet cafe sterotype)

Shad0: You know that time when there was a King Tiger on 2 HP and another King Tiger on Full life ? And the King Tiger rammed uphill in slow motion, for 1 HP and then kept fail ramming until he was killed by the a 1 Hit point tank. Was the stupidest tank ever
Shad0: You are now that Noob KingTiger
Me: D:

neokai #29 Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 39268 battles

View Post_WMD_, on 15 March 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

I though it was internet cafe accounts but then a lot of them firing gold ammo, some of them are ridiclous good.
Which wouldnt suprise me because Koreans (and that sterotype ...... the good sterotype of them not the other sterotype of them ...... the dying in internet cafe sterotype)

It's a temporary name change during the database migration - don't want issues of duplicate names wrecking havoc. The KR players are steadily getting their new names, with the server reset on Friday to complete the remainder.
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users