Learn a Perk or Skill That Reduce/Increase or IMPROVE RNG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you happy with RNG? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is RNG good in World of Tanks?

1. Yes. Keep the current RNG, I like it! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No. RNG is terrible, need rework! (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. RNG doesnt matter, we have better things to worry about in this game! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Maybe. But RNG is not the main concern right now.. (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

5. Boring poll. (9 votes [69.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote Hide poll

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

what about a perk that mess up the RNG? for example, the commander learn a perk that reduce the RNG factor by 10% in the tank he is driving. Meaning that now your tank have a 15% rng factor!!!! That could be good, or could be bad, would improve gun dispersion, but potentially decrease high rolls to a minimum. OR a perk that increases RNG, mess up the accuracy even more, but can provide some fun high rolls or low rolls in the other hand.

The name of the perk? 

"Golden Dice" or "Battle Dice" for example lol

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 March 2017 - 07:29 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Cronk #2 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 23070 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

Shit idea.

Non-Constructive Posting.

/Bounty

Edited by Bounty, 28 March 2017 - 04:19 AM.

Ezz #3 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 56300 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
With a bit more P2W i wonder if WG would consider it... they could rename it rubicon 2.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Ajax__ #4 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

Corporal

• 152 battles

View PostCronk, on 20 March 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Shit idea.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

View PostCronk, on 20 March 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

Shit idea.

i shouldnt have added a "boring poll" choice as answer to the poll as it going to stimulate people to think that before even considering it alitttle... but at least wargaming  could learn something from that, learn to hear customers, learn to add more options for the players to feedback their massive mistakes

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 March 2017 - 07:55 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

xRainbowAssassinx #6 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:06 AM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 27718 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE
I hate bouncing grilles a shit with idk... amazing guns. It is just frustrating some of the stupid bounces you get... like accuracy already is bad... Shells go too far away from the target. Maybe reduce aim circle, but increase disparity with in it?

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn                           

Cronk #7 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:07 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 23070 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 20 March 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

i shouldnt have added a "boring poll" choice as answer to the poll as it going to stimulate people to think that before even considering it alitttle... but at least wargaming  could learn something from that, learn to hear customers, learn to add more options for the players to feedback their massive mistakes

Perhaps if you want to be taken seriously you should stop shitting up the forums with rubbish posts. At this point most people are just dismissing you as a troll.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #8 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:10 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

View PostCronk, on 20 March 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

Perhaps if you want to be taken seriously you should stop shitting up the forums with rubbish posts. At this point most people are just dismissing you as a troll.

The forum has thousand of users, if you think a post is "shit" or "rubbish" then why even come here comment in 1st place? get out of here then you wont be missed. you seem to be the one trolling or just with nothing better to do, i dont give a damn for what others think about my post, i dont go crap in other peoples threads just because i think they are trolling, unless you are a completely moron

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 March 2017 - 08:34 AM.

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #9 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

Major

• 10710 battles

What about an RNGesus Decal for your Tank?  +5% better Favor with RNGesus.  :trollface:

Not applicable to "Sky Toilets" .

Like ALL the OTHER Decal Bonus's that Don't work.  (exception being the 4 leaf Clover. )

Edited by Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker, 20 March 2017 - 08:21 AM.

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #10 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

View PostxRainbowAssassinx, on 20 March 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

I hate bouncing grilles a shit with idk... amazing guns. It is just frustrating some of the stupid bounces you get... like accuracy already is bad... Shells go too far away from the target. Maybe reduce aim circle, but increase disparity with in it?

Now that's an intelligent post! you see how easy it is to use creativity instead of being a total close minded person who only join other people's suggestions thread just to try to invalidate the idea or be a total loser like some people here? Its not that difficult to use common sense, if you dont like something, just stay away from it instead of head bumping things like a little angry goat.  but what can we expect from the wot player base.

Now back to the topic, I have so many ideas like this too! The aim time skill improvement looks like is already featured in PS4 not sure. I have a suggestion for a description to use in your suggestion: the name would be "a shot of whisky", and the description would be "allows your commander to shoot targets faster (faster aim time) upon drinking a glass of whisky - penalty for accuracy decrease in **%" lol

NameWasStolenStresslevel #11 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:25 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

View PostInglorious_Aussie_Tanker, on 20 March 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

What about an RNGesus Decal for your Tank?  +5% better Favor with RNGesus.  :trollface:

Not applicable to "Sky Toilets" .

Like ALL the OTHER Decal Bonus's that Don't work.  (exception being the 4 leaf Clover. )

thats what i am talking about, the current RNG just make some crazy bounces sometimes like bouncing chaffees with 90mm guns like i did TWICE in a single match in the same chaffee... Crazy RNG needs rework or needs some perks skills to round up things a little.

Whats that 4 leaf clover decal? do this really work ? i thought decals and emblems were proving zero bonuses?

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 March 2017 - 08:31 AM.

Ezz #12 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:28 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 56300 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
As far as how much WG are listening... has anyone seen the accuracies of some of the tanks on SB lately... RNG or skill... i guess WG have their own ideas of what players like.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #13 Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:46 AM

Major

• 10710 battles

Can't remember exacty, my connection is up the creek at the moment, and i'm only seeing half the posts.

But I believe the Clover was providing bonus crew XP for a limited Time.  I think.

I assume All thoses Decal Bonus's will be enbled at some time, as they have been left over in the patchs since 9.something.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

MagicalFlyingFox #14 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25610 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Can we learn a perk or skill that allows us to draw phallic symbols on the minimap called "Redline Battle Commander"?

Ezz #15 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 56300 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 20 March 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

Can we learn a perk or skill that allows us to draw phallic symbols on the minimap called "Redline Battle Commander"?

If they restrict its usage based on win rate i'd be all for it.

MagicalFlyingFox #16 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25610 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostEzz, on 20 March 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

If they restrict its usage based on win rate i'd be all for it.

Yes. <48%

And must be within a 50m radius of artillery. 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #17 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS

the idea is so good that you could make a thread about it!! drawning on the minimap perk, the redline battle commander perk should take the double of XP to master in order to avoid any new playing learning it, but here comes another idea i wish was real in this game, lvl 2 skill or perks!!! what about being able to upgrade BiA to level 2? instead of 5% overall improvement across the crew, the level 2 BiA increase the bonus from 5% to 7%!!!

We could have also level to camouflage skill, level 2 situational awareness (+1% view range) , level 2 repairs (+2% repair speed) and level 2 sixty sense (decrease the time it takes from being spotted to the light bulb popping up from 3 seconds to 2 seconds!!!!  

Why WG dont care about perks and skills? they are so fun to master and benefit long term players!!!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

First lieutenant

• 30144 battles
  • [NSS] NSS
also what about a perk or skill that decreases the time it takes to "disappear" after being spotted from the avg 10 seconds to average 5 seconds? op? avg 7 secs then?

Napalmer #19 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36054 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

We really need a 'Morale support' skill. Launches a volley of fireworks off the back of your tank to motivate your team to shoot faster (10%).

Trade-off is that you have a giant reticle above you the entire game and grants 200% exp earned by enemy artillery.

Honestly can't understand why it hasn't already been implemented. I'm sure a lot of players could actually contribute to their team with this idea.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, IS-3, T-54

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #20 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

Major

• 10710 battles

I'm pretty sure thats what I keep seeing over the Top of my Heavy Tanks.

Although I think it might be a Funnel.  Arty shots NEVER land near me, Only SMACK on top.  :facepalm:

A "Free BACON" Neon Sign behind your Tank would encourage your team into battle.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users