Learn a Perk or Skill That Reduce/Increase or IMPROVE RNG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you happy with RNG? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battles in order to participate this poll.

Is RNG good in World of Tanks?

1. Yes. Keep the current RNG, I like it! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No. RNG is terrible, need rework! (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. RNG doesnt matter, we have better things to worry about in this game! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Maybe. But RNG is not the main concern right now.. (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

5. Boring poll. (9 votes [69.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote Hide poll

Ezz #41 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53786 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 March 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

i dont know how could "shit idea" be a constructive thing to say in any moment, my comment was a direct answer to an nonconstructive comment, and then i am the one who got warned instead. "Shit idea" is not even an idea, how can it be rejected? get back to my blocklist now

Give you a tip, if you go through life only taking on board 'constructive' feedback, you're just setting your up for a big surprise when reality hits. The warnings i care a very small amount about (mods will be mods after all), but 'shit idea' is basically his views on what you've proposed. Summarised, but at least on the topic. It's like the 2/3rds of people (at time of writing) that responded with 'boring poll'. The best thing for you to do is take on these comments, learn from them, try to understand what they are saying and hopefully come out the other side a better informed tanker and forumite. If not, then yeah, best of luck enjoying the forums through the 'i'm awesome' goggles of blocking anyone who thinks you may not be.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed!

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #42 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles
people dont liek the thread, dont like the idea, so why dont simply [edited] off and find something else to do? it is more productive/constructive to join the suggestion thread to invalidate the idea or try to start a fight with the idea creator?? thats really stupid and makes me only feel sorry for you all

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 March 2017 - 12:04 PM.

Defender/Chrysler marathon next year? I would take a week holiday just to complete Defender/Chrysler missions and that would bring many people back (assuming that Defenders and Chryslers are the reason player numbers started to drop sharply). The game would have 1 million new players believe me Wargaming!!!

My stats in light tanks that allows me to spam the minimap whenever I die faster than the team:

Chieftain_NZ #43 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:03 PM

Son of SuperMod

• Beta-Tester
  • 12648 battles

Maybe have a less biased poll and people won't need to be "non-constructive" as they could actually disagree with your idea in the poll.

Redo the poll and add a "Bad idea option" because not one of your poll options lets anyone do that.

Btw, its a bad idea.

​#ChieftainMk6.2017 ​#GetChiefaChieftain

NameWasStolenStresslevel #44 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 21 March 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

Maybe have a less biased poll and people won't need to be "non-constructive" as they could actually disagree with your idea in the poll.

Redo the poll and add a "Bad idea option" because not one of your poll options lets anyone do that.

Btw, its a bad idea.

so why dont he simply said "bad idea" instead of "shit idea" wow 1+1=2, he could also have explained, why it is "bad idea" as it would have made his comment more constructive for the thread instead of a zero constructive comment that i doubt i wont be punish if i was the one saying "shit idea"

btw, he should really stop posting shit, or should i said he should really stop posting bad things?

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 March 2017 - 12:10 PM.

Defender/Chrysler marathon next year? I would take a week holiday just to complete Defender/Chrysler missions and that would bring many people back (assuming that Defenders and Chryslers are the reason player numbers started to drop sharply). The game would have 1 million new players believe me Wargaming!!!

My stats in light tanks that allows me to spam the minimap whenever I die faster than the team:

Chieftain_NZ #45 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

Son of SuperMod

• Beta-Tester
  • 12648 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 March 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

people dont liek the thread, dont like the idea, so why dont simply [edited] off and find something else to do? it is more productive/constructive to join the suggestion thread to invalidate the idea or try to start a fight with the idea creator?? thats really stupid and makes me only feel sorry for you all

I'd like to introduce the idea of an "echo chamber" to you.

If you drive away anyone that gives negative feedback, you will only be left with positive feedback. The only feedback that can make anything better is negative feedback.

If the only people left are the people who like your idea, it won't get better.

​#ChieftainMk6.2017 ​#GetChiefaChieftain

NameWasStolenStresslevel #46 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 21 March 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

I'd like to introduce the idea of an "echo chamber" to you.

If you drive away anyone that gives negative feedback, you will only be left with positive feedback. The only feedback that can make anything better is negative feedback.

If the only people left are the people who like your idea, it won't get better.

still havent answered my comment above, and you know what? this is a suggestion thread and you are starting a new thread, i am not the topic here so [edited] off you too

Ezz #47 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53786 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 March 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

btw, he should really stop posting shit, or should i said he should really stop posting bad things?

We understand you were hoping for more, but next time ask for it. Like mentioned, he offered a simple thumbs up / thumbs down response. If you wanted to understand his reasoning, maybe ask for it rather than just a 'stop shit poasting, you're blocked'.

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #48 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles

the thread have completely lost its purpose, became a new thread now and since i cant change the name of the thread or its suggestion purpose i ll just let it rolling the way it is, you guys still dont get the point here, i was warned by the mods for nonconstructive post for saying "stop posting shit", so why the mods didnt punish the person who said "shit idea"? he could have said a more constructive negative feedback instead of such useless comment that somehow the one sided mod didnt care about. Me saying stop posting shit and him saying shit idea are in the exact same level, if i get punished and he dont, there is something strange about it, and i am not posting off topic shit, i am just responding the current new thread creator's comments

and i have noticed that its always the same useless persons that come with always negative feedback followed by starting a new thread to discuss how bad i am at taking bad feedback, always the same folks, they fail to see that they are wasting their time here, if my posts are always bad, just [edited] off and move on with your life, you always want to come and start a discussion with me in a completely different topic post? always the same person, u are in my block list for a reason, a topic is bad, not even "why is bad" is given, its just shit post, shit idea, and if i dont agree i am the bad guy who cant take bad feedback, this wasnt a feed back, saying shit post or bad idea even an 8 years old handicapped kid can do,or even a trained parrot, a feedback is a constructive idea, not matter if its a bad feedback or not, thats my point .for fuckign sakes just get my point and move on with your life if you have nothing better to do/say

Abusing players or moderators via the forum message system is a serious offence

Forum account suspended for excessive and repeated violations

>Centurion_IRL

Edited by Centurion_IRL, 21 March 2017 - 02:39 PM.

MagicalFlyingFox #49 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:25 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24591 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

Because the comment was about your suggestion and not you.

In other words, this suggestion is shit, why is there no option in the shitty poll to select that?

NameWasStolenStresslevel #50 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 21 March 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Because the comment was about your suggestion and not you.

In other words, this suggestion is shit, why is there no option in the shitty poll to select that?

see comment above, there is no need to call it shit, u can call it "bad idea" followed by a constructive explanation, saying "shit idea" even a monkey can do, and its not constructive, welcome to my block list and stop posting shit here too

NameWasStolenStresslevel #51 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles

why  always same useless persons that come with always negative feedback followed by starting a new thread (on the top of the original one) to discuss how bad i am at taking bad feedback, always the same folks, they fail to see that they are wasting their time here, if my posts are always bad, just [edited] off and move on with your life, you always want to come and start a discussion with me in a completely different topic post? always the same person, u are in my block list for a reason, a topic is bad, not even "why is bad" is given, its just "shit post", "shit idea", and if i dont agree with it, I am the bad guy who cant take bad feedback, this wasnt a feed back, saying shit post or bad idea even an 8 years old handicapped kid can do,or even a trained parrot, a feedback is a constructive idea, not matter if its a bad feedback or not, thats my point .for [edited] sakes just get my point and move on with your life if you have nothing better to do/say

always the same person, is that a coincidence? am i really causing trouble here so why always the same folks are stalking my posts to put their negative reviews with not constructivity and expect me to accept that as an answer? useless folks get useless replies in return, thats simply

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 March 2017 - 12:50 PM.

camdy #52 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 17472 battles
  • [TOG1R] TOG1R
like magical said cronk was saying the idea was shit,where you were saying anything that cronk posts is shit,it is a very big difference.

Ezz #53 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53786 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 March 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

the thread have completely lost its purpose, became a new thread now and since i cant change the name of the thread or its suggestion purpose i ll just let it rolling the way it is, you guys still dont get the point here, i was warned by the mods for nonconstructive post for saying "stop posting shit", so why the mods didnt punish the person who said "shit idea"? he could have said a more constructive negative feedback instead of such useless comment that somehow the one sided mod didnt care about. Me saying stop posting shit and him saying shit idea are in the exact same level, if i get punished and he dont, there is something strange about it, and i am not posting off topic shit, i am just responding the current new thread creator's comments

Mods respond to reports most of the time. They rarely have a lot of opportunity to read and understand the details of a given thread, let alone a more in depth understanding of your relationship with the community. Fwiw, my take on most threads is that as long as you aren't there posting 'non constructive' comments that are aimed at confrontation, then they give you a fair amount of leeway. But if you are posting stuff that looks like you are just looking for a fight then they tend to be a bit more harsh.

Either way, i wouldn't worry about warnings per se - they are mostly to say 'hold up a tick, take a step back and take a deep breath'. I would however worry about trying to find at least a little credibility or acceptance in the community beyond just the mods. As much as you may think blocking those on here you don't like will help, due to the nature of the community (tight knit, a bit incestuous, a bit different to what you find in pubs), you'll probably seeing a lot of us on here a lot. Some of that may require you to self reflect a little and accept that while your approach has been forthright, it may not have been the best way to introduce yourself. It's your choice really, you can either accept that some of the feedback / criticism / shit poasting may have some substance behind it, or just go on ahead as you are. Best of luck either way.

Edited by Ezz, 21 March 2017 - 12:38 PM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #54 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28644 battles
http://imgur.com/a/dUAva

camdy #55 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 17472 battles
  • [TOG1R] TOG1R

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 March 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

think someone is acting like:child:

Cronk #56 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 21769 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

That's an impressive Blocklist the OP has, it's like a who's who of forum regulars and even the mods. OP wants to create a hugbox of conforming opinions only, probably going to run out of room on the blocklist before that happens.

Camdy is correct and this user is acting like a petulant child. Surprised the thread is still going, mods possibly letting it go a bit longer due to user insisting on insulting and belittling them for doing their unpaid "job".

Can I nominate OP for Trusted Member™ status?

P.S. It's still a shit idea.

_DiscoStu_ #57 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

Staff sergeant

• 23509 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostCronk, on 19 March 2017 - 11:34 PM, said:

Shit idea.

I got bored of reading any further... this covers everything...

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

TD1 #58 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7548 battles
This isn't the first time he has reacted poorly to people who do not agree to his ideas (see the forbid use of free exp thread he also made if you want mote evidence) and Centurion IIRC also told him that he commited quite a lot of infractions in a short time period (it was in one of the all-chat threads).

As much as I hate to say this, if he keeps this up Centurion is going to have to say "allright, that is enough" and plant a 105mm APCR shell into his account and ban him.

Personally though, while RNG can get a bit annoying at times I do not have any significant problems with it to warrant any form of action.

Bounty #59 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

Staff sergeant

• Forum Moderator
  • 12081 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

Thread Completely Derailed; Closed.

/Bounty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users