Will there be an Second part of the sale this Anniversary?

Sales Player Economy Discounts Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be a Second Part of the Anniversry Sale? (2 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WG do another sale consisting of Consumables/Equipment/Camo/Emblems/Inscripts?

1. Yes, As an way to honor and celebrate WoT's 5th Year! (2 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No, The sales that are available is already enough (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

CommanderPatton #1 Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• 10644 battles
  • [CFA] CFA

I personally saved up a HUGE amount of Credits and even bought gold for Consumable/Equipment/Camouflage/Emblems/Inscriptions discounts that I expected WG will do because of WoT's 5th Year Anniversary. But turns out at the moment there is none except for the Crew Training discounts and EXP.

An Moderator from WG said earlier Tanitha  http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/73167-15-off-tier-8s-wot-anniversary-sale/page__pid__1625603#entry1625603  that they don't intend to do ALL sales at once any event.

But he/she hasn't confirmed nor denied if any sale will occur and if when. Which begs the question do you think there should be a sale for this special and huge milestone the WoT has reached? And lastly I hope none of you takes this as if I'm begging for a sale because I'm not, I just simply think that there should be because this is such a Huge Milestone for WG and for all of WoT Asia's Players.

Off topic.  Thread moved, user warned.

Please read the rules of Serious Discussion before starting a new thread there.

~Wasaabi

I'm not a pro but I can carry games, I'm not a noob but sometimes I screw up, But atleast I do my best!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users