Refunding a bundle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Derpules #1 Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:38 AM

Private

• 494 battles
  • [S2K] S2K

Hi fellow tankers,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this topic as it is my first time posting here..( if so, I hope a mod might direct this post to the appropriate place). Here goes:

So yesterday I bought the Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2 bundle with comes with 7 days premium and 5x crew boosters of some percentage (200%? 300%?) right before the deal ended. What I did not know is that the premium shop would rotate into the Golden Week, giving out discounts on various Japanese tanks (which I have been waiting for). Buyer's remorse sinked in and I wanted to refund my purchase so that I can buy something from the Golden Week offers. So I looked around on WG's refund policy.

Within 20 mintues of my purchase, I submitted a ticket to support notifying them of my request (have yet to get back to me, still in the queue under Billing) and as of now:
I have not played the tank in question at all
I have not touched anything since my last game on the 27th (day before the purchase), and therefore have not used the premium time that came with it.
The only thing that has changed is that I upgrade the crew to 100%, wanting to use the 50% off of crew training, but I think that can resolved since my stats are not impacted by it in anyway (?) [Simply refund 300 Gold back into the account]

My concern here is that by the time support gets to my ticket, the premium time would have ticked down and they'll tell me that I am unable to get a refund because of that (waiting for them to get back to me). If I wait around for a response and they tell me I can't get it, I would have lost premium time waiting for something that would not happen. Any advice on how to resolve this dilemma? Do I hold on and wait for a response, hope they'll give the refund, risking them not giving the refund, losing premium time and also not getting compensation on premium time lost as a result from waiting for support to get back to me? 

Thank you in advance for any help!

wasaabi #2 Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 19430 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Raising a ticket with Customer Support is your only option and you have selected the correct category.  The Business Office treats financial issues with high priority but run Business Hours only.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

Derpules #3 Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

Private

• 494 battles
  • [S2K] S2K
Ah... Thanks for that info

It's a shame I did not get a reply yesterday then.. I suppose then I am unable to get the request bumped up since there is a literal timer on it?

RalphTheTheatreCat #4 Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:51 PM

SealClub Number 10

• Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles
I can't see how you qualify for a refund.  The product was the product you wanted and was not faulty or anything that would warrant a refund.  You just want your money back because there were better deals offered later

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users